Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert (65522 Views)

D'banj Arrives Turkey In Style (Photo) / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) / Pretty Mike Poses With Scantily Dressed Curvy US Model,symba At Lagos Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Flexygist: 6:00am On Nov 10, 2016
The Kokomaster landed at Heathrow Airport and stunned other travellers with his beautiful Kokolet.

Dbanj will be performing with special guests live in Manchester 11th November, Birmingham 12th November and London 13th November.

See Photos below

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/10/photos-dbanj-arrives-uk-with-stunning-ladies-for-his-upcoming-concert/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by zinachidi(m): 6:08am On Nov 10, 2016
he is called kokomaster for a reason.

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by deuce07(m): 6:15am On Nov 10, 2016
Bangalee.

26 Likes

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by tyson99(m): 6:17am On Nov 10, 2016
This guy is not even making waves like before again

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by nikkypearl(f): 6:21am On Nov 10, 2016
Why flaunting yeye laps When yo laps no fresh,u still get mind to flaunt sad
I'm out! Bye!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by saintgoogle(m): 6:21am On Nov 10, 2016
sad
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by ajoskele(m): 6:24am On Nov 10, 2016
nikkypearl:
I'm out! Bye!
Show me your laps and I will tell you if they are fresh!

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by nikkypearl(f): 6:38am On Nov 10, 2016
ajoskele:

291 Likes 18 Shares

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by ajoskele(m): 6:41am On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=nikkypearl post=50913083][/quote]hmmm...very rotten.
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by noetic5: 6:41am On Nov 10, 2016
Koko dry guy..abeg mk we laff small..what Emmanualla the comedian told his uncle, will leave u laffing in tears

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/05/after-watching-this-funny-video-youll.html

Dis girl funny ehh cheesy cheesy
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Flexygist: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2016
see more Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Twaci(f): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=nikkypearl post=50913083][/quote] This killed my soul cheesy cheesy

See freshest laps! cheesy

*back to the topic*

There's greater beauty and sexiness in showing less and leaving it all to imagination. Now that we have seen it all, what next?

And that thing that one wear for head undecided

Is that a dead rabbit?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Seanmike(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2016
KOKO MASTER SEE UR SHOE, U TOO GET SWAG

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2016
Okay undecided
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by nikkypearl(f): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2016
Twaci:
This killed my soul cheesy cheesy

See freshest laps! cheesy

*back to the topic*

There's greater beauty and sexiness in showing less and leaving it all to imagination. Now that we have seen it all, what next?

And that thing that one wear for head undecided

Is that a dead rabbit?
embarassed grin
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Smellymouth: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2016
Ayam not understanding, bikonu AM DBANJ aka SkiBanj..Abeg na Blue film una dey go act?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by BEENUEL(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2016
[size=13pt]Abeg which muzik Dbanj won go sing....shey nah Emergency through out? .. because I'm not understanding

ALAGA ina Ges sua grin
[/size]

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Talk2Bella(f): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2016
grin
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 10, 2016
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by jaheymezz(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2016
All hail Donald trump.....he qrabbed d whole of america by the #pussy grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by 36five: 10:02am On Nov 10, 2016
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Icansing: 10:02am On Nov 10, 2016
He has a big dick they can ride on all night,, reverse cow girl style

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by AllTheWayUp: 10:02am On Nov 10, 2016
grin

Bangaleee......Eja nla ....carry go.....nothing do u

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by jeeqaa7(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2016
i thot this dude was married? wasted generation

1 Like

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

That olosho with her temporary tattoo nah wah ooo...
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by SIMPLYkush: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2016
nikkypearl:
I'm out! Bye!
wich laps no fresh for there?
can't you see that its a tattoo?
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2016
Kokolet ko Wowolet ni see as dem resemble reptiles

1 Like

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Besfalk(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2016
zinachidi:
he is called kokomaster for a reason.
No be lie
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2016
Wait ....continue exposing those bodies until cold for London meet una,no be person go beg una to wear cloths..shameless ashawos.

Tomorrow some gals will still be asking why men see them as sex idol in relationships..
Well, for the dullard ones,the answer is above.

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2016
Show biz!

Ose!
Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by yinkslinks(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2016
ole. u just wan see her fresh laps lol. the babe look like who go get fresh laps ooooo
ajoskele:

1 Like

Re: D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2016
He dresses like a clown undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife / Princess Shyngle Slays In Underwear (Photo) / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.