Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1103588 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nemie: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
What is the dedicated app memory, i dont mean media storage
adebayooye:
chill guyz....the phone is too good to have time for review.... battery lasts very well but 3x charging not really true...the charging is ok and fast....the camera is underated...the 2mp front can takes very clear and colorful sharp pics....so those the back camera....browse pretty fast and HD games runs smoothly on it with no issues.... just ask questions....you would get reply
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Chimezie250(m): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
ige101:
So no of those links offered what u wanted? Hmmm,maybe you want them to say write on why yo shouldn't buy the infinix note.I f i may ask what and what do you want to see? maybe i can shield more light on them,still using the phone at least.

not that, we are talking about performance review with screenshot backup
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Chimezie250(m): 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Just wish I did the preoder myself not through agent by now u will understand what user reviews is like
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Chimezie250(m): 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Does the phone get hot for long period usage, gaming or 3g usage period, all these are part of reviews which only user can answer honestly, affiliate agent and bloggers can't tell this
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by lukmoore: 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
ordered mine today...
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by 1sureboss(m): 12:11am On Mar 20, 2015
ige101:
So no of those links offered what u wanted? Hmmm,maybe you want them to say write on why yo shouldn't buy the infinix note.I f i may ask what and what do you want to see? maybe i can shield more light on them,still using the phone at least.

I must specially tnk u4ur time, patience & understanding...

But dere agn dis thought came in like "What about if doz pipo who v goten dere phone r jez still2busy loving it, wat about If dey r jez 2busy wit d device & still jez cnt get enough of it,?" And am like ok den... Coool.. Less dan 9hrs to grab mine, & if u don't see me here giving d same review we v been craving for, den itz definitely because am also jez2busy loving mine...

Tnkz1nce agn bro..

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=wunderkiind post=31798264]
does it have notification light? it doesn't
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 20, 2015
Chimezie250:
Does the phone get hot for long period usage, gaming or 3g usage period, all these are part of reviews which only user can answer honestly, affiliate agent and bloggers can't tell this
doesn't get hot and I'm surprised such is coming from Infinix
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Joiedevivre: 3:26am On Mar 20, 2015
Pls how can i change my fone imei to infinix hot note, or can any1 redirect me to a link dat would b helpful?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by ige101(m): 4:23am On Mar 20, 2015
Chimezie250:

And you claimed you read the reviews I posted their links? I stated it there clearly
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by ige101(m): 4:24am On Mar 20, 2015
Joiedevivre:
Pls how can i change my fone imei to infinix hot note, or can any1 redirect me to a link dat would b helpful?

Go buy one bros

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by easyhopes(m): 5:22am On Mar 20, 2015
easyhopes:
I can always help u with the pre orders, fast track the deliveries too.

Call/text/whatsapp me on 08078544505

Thanks.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by orosun55(m): 5:56am On Mar 20, 2015
if you order through me yesterday and you reside in Lagos. JUMIA will deliver your product to the pick up station today before 12A:M you can still place your orders via me WhatsApp Number 08153792894

EXCLUSIVE TO JUMIA
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Joiedevivre: 6:49am On Mar 20, 2015
ige101:

Go buy one bros
shey u go buy1 4me ni, i dy use tecno pad i shud nw go and buy infinix,any1 wit beta suggestion on aw to tweak imei?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by callmelanner(m): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2015
ige101:
They still wont believe you,someone will appear now to say you are a paid agent

d way Jumia dey advertise their product! just too bad. they too dey lie.
that was how they said d innjoo one is anti scratch... I pre ordered for it and was even d first to use it in my town! but behold, d fone will scratch even if it is in ur pocket! and it didn't even come with a screen guard!!!
konga no dey lie and their shipment is less compared to jumia
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by lordfalcao(m): 7:09am On Mar 20, 2015
callmelanner:

d way Jumia dey advertise their product! just too bad. they too dey lie.
that was how they said d innjoo one is anti scratch... I pre ordered for it and was even d first to use it in my town! but behold, d fone will scratch even if it is in ur pocket! and it didn't even come with a screen guard!!!
konga no dey lie and their shipment is less compared to jumia
gbam... I dont know why konga is left out of this
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by ige101(m): 7:12am On Mar 20, 2015
Joiedevivre:

shey u go buy1 4me ni, i dy use tecno pad i shud nw go and buy infinix,any1 wit beta suggestion on aw to tweak imei?

Then stick to your tab
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by olahero(m): 7:49am On Mar 20, 2015
lordfalcao:
gbam... I dont know why konga is left out of this
KONGA is not good in this kinds of Biz, I saw one ad on their fb page when they are advertising BBCurve 7 and I wonder WHY for them, they are too lack in smartphones biz.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by ige101(m): 8:28am On Mar 20, 2015
olahero:
KONGA is not good in this kinds of Biz, I saw one ad on their fb page when they are advertising BBCurve 7 and I wonder WHY for them, they are too lack in smartphones biz.

Don't be too quick to judge, other may have been reasons why they shifted to Jumia and possibly not what you think
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by moshoodn(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2015
Please who has the white-gold phablet?

Is the color cool? I've always loved black.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by 1sureboss(m): 8:36am On Mar 20, 2015
moshoodn:
Please who has the white-gold phablet?

Is the color cool? I've always loved black.

I jez got mine... White&Gold... Lookz v_gud & sleeky... Nt switched it on doe. Till am bck frm the office.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by civilserva: 8:57am On Mar 20, 2015
Does the phone come with pouch / Flip cover?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Ndissle(m): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2015
Good day to you all nairalanders... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well(stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc), any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by ige101(m): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2015
No No NO
civilserva:
Does the phone come with pouch / Flip cover?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by moshoodn(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2015
1sureboss:

I jez got mine... White&Gold... Lookz v_gud & sleeky... Nt switched it on doe. Till am bck frm the office.

Good...

But would you have preferred black-gold or black-copper....
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2015
moshoodn:

Good...

the white gold looks more beautiful... would have love the mint green but its not available
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by 1sureboss(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2015
moshoodn:

Good...

Am not a fan of white when it comes to mobile devices.. This is my second time of using wyt after my galaxy... Itz pretty cool..feelz like iPhone6... But if i was to choose another color frm dis particular infinix device den it shud b d grey color...if the white can be this beautiful then so shud b d grey... All my phones r black but am 100% comfortable wit dis1... Lookz bossdUp.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by cafedeluv(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2015
My Infinix-hot-note-x551(black-copper) got delivered yesterday and I've been playing with it since. Can't drop it. It's a superb phone at its price, better than the 40k range phones I was using before that didn't last a month before they packed up.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Tuunjii: 10:20am On Mar 20, 2015
cafedeluv:
My Infinix-hot-note-x551(black-copper) got delivered yesterday and I've been playing with it since. Can't drop it. It's a superb phone at its price, better than the 40k range phones I was using before that didn't last a month before they packed up.
...plz gv us review of d phone.....most especially thee camera at night nd in d day...cuz my Infinix hot camera is very worse at night...waanna know how the note camera wud b at night before ordering
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by damcqute(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2015
With all the good reviews i have read on here, i guess it is only smart for you to place your orders now, ASAP and by yourself. just click on [url=http:///ts/i3556158/tsc?amc=aff.jumia.22363.26204.8394&rmd=3&trg=http%3A//www./infinix-hot-note-x551-gold-188024.html%3Futm_source%3D22363%26utm_medium%3Daff%26utm_campaign%3D8394]THIS LINK to get to the Order page.[/url]
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by sod09(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2015
Tuunjii:
...plz gv us review of d phone.....most especially thee camera at night nd in d day...cuz my Infinix hot camera is very worse at night...waanna know how the note camera wud b at night before ordering
guy u can just stfu instead of lying
aw can u say infinix hot camera is worse at night
y not go do ur phone
mofos
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Tuunjii: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2015
sod09:
guy u can just stfu instead of lying
aw can u say infinix hot camera is worse at night
y not go do ur phone
mofos
..guy na fight, shey I come near u ni dz one wey u go carry cutlass wan behead me....eazy moafucker...wasn't talking to you remember. #people usn ihot knws the camera at night is nothing to write ome abou...dat was y I askd d guy to gv us reviews of the camera at night or in the dark and in day light .#so just mind the biz that pays u.#RoosterDrinker

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.