Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1102462 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Abdulleeh: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2015
just2endowed:

Use Mobile uncle to restore ur imei. U be doing that, each time u want to flash new rom or format. So use Mobile uncle to tweak it imei.

Pls how do I correct this infinix hot note camera error. 'Cannot generate thumbnail'.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Carlcaresophia: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2015
donstevico:
please I need the address of Infinix carlcare in Abuja.
Hi! Following pls find the address and hotline of our service center in Abuja:First floor,NO.16 Gwani Street, Off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT State, Nigeria(near king's care hospital). +2348181176195
Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Carlcaresophia: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2015
grinface98:
Are u serious bro? Wat am i to take along? I think I still have guarantee and therefore it should be done for free. Wat do u think?

Cc: Carlcaresophia
Hi! Pls counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly about the cost. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by sanmyor84: 11:04am On Jul 09, 2015
@Carlcaresophia, my infinix hot note pro is just 7days old and the charger is already misbehaving. While charging,it goes on and off. What can I do? Where is your office in Ibadan?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by omo17(m): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Pls i nid help,my infinix hot note was hanging today nd I decided to switch it off but after dat it has refuses to switch on again, pls wat can I do.tanks
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by just2endowed: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Pls how do I correct this infinix hot note camera error. 'Cannot generate thumbnail'.

what could cause ur camera to show error is when u install a custom rom. but if thats not the caused, u can factory reset ur phone.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by just2endowed: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
omo17:
Pls i nid help,my infinix hot note was hanging today nd I decided to switch it off but after dat it has refuses to switch on again, pls wat can I do.tanks

it has bricked i guess. check if ur pc will make a connection soumd when u plug it. if it does, then u need a stock rom to flash for the phone using fp flashtool.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by grinface98(m): 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Pls counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly about the cost. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
I live in Lagos State
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by omoelu1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
To whom it may concern. My infinix Hot note started misbehaving about 2 weeks ago.
It hardly charges. To get about 80% charge, I need to charge for close to 15 hours (even with the original hot note charger).
And I noticed something else too, anytime it is plugged directly to the wall socket, it still shows its charging mode as (USB).
I NEED HELP PLEASE
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by obosirow: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
omoelu1:
To whom it may concern. My infinix Hot note started misbehaving about 2 weeks ago.
It hardly charges. To get about 80% charge, I need to charge for close to 15 hours (even with the original hot note charger).
And I noticed something else too, anytime it is plugged directly to the wall socket, it still shows its charging mode as (USB).
I NEED HELP PLEASE

Change the USB cable
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by omoelu1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
obosirow:

Change the USB cable
I have tried as many as possible cables. Still the same
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Carlcaresophia: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2015
grinface98:
I live in Lagos State
Hi! Below pls find the contact information of our service centers in Lagos:Lagos-Opebi No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
Lagos-Ikeja Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria +2349036003533
Lagos-Apapa No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Carlcaresophia: 7:13am On Jul 10, 2015
sanmyor84:
@Carlcaresophia, my infinix hot note pro is just 7days old and the charger is already misbehaving. While charging,it goes on and off. What can I do? Where is your office in Ibadan?
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. Following are the address and hotline of our service center in Ibadan:Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Road,Ibadan,Oyo state,Nigeria +2348172005296
Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Carlcaresophia: 7:26am On Jul 10, 2015
omoelu1:
I NEED HELP PLEASE
Hi! Pls try to use other chargers to try, if all has the same problem, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Carlcaresophia: 7:36am On Jul 10, 2015
omo17:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by madgoat(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2015
Hello peeps, plz how much will it cost to replace a broken back glass on infinix zero at carlcare?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by chrisdublin(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2015
The phone gets a bit hot when charging and operating it ... An d sometimes even on idle mode... Is still kinder generate a bit hottness.... Pls can someone tell me if that's normal?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Ologunsunny: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2015
My infinix is not showing 3g after potting ROM please help
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by omoelu1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Pls try to use other chargers to try, if all has the same problem, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
I have tried close to one hundred different chargers and cables, the problem still persists.
However, I currently stay in OAU, ife, osun state.
Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Teedeechian(m): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
Emmyactor:

We love you too.
SIR,PLS GIVE ME YR WHATSAPP CONTACT,I NEED YR HELP.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Joshkid(m): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
Rep4Jumia:
Infinix series....
Hot, Hot Note, and Hot Note Pro available in Pickup stations in Lagos and Ibadan, contact us to get yours..

Thanks.
price of infinix hot note wiv discount cheesy cheesy
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Haywhymido(m): 5:38am On Jul 11, 2015
help ooo, i cant download frm playstore frm my infinix hot pro. help
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Joshkid(m): 6:06am On Jul 11, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
My hot note pro pouches
hw much and when can I get those pouches??...don't really Lyk flip cover!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by adoptop70: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2015
enoch273:
miui v6 ROM for hot note pro users, download and enjoy smiley http://www.enochtek.com/2015/07/miui-v6-for-infinix-hot-note-pro.html?m=1

your comments will be appreciated
Is it lollipop or kitkat?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by adoptop70: 8:10am On Jul 11, 2015
enoch273:
miui v6 ROM for hot note pro users, download and enjoy smiley http://www.enochtek.com/2015/07/miui-v6-for-infinix-hot-note-pro.html?m=1

Mr yomi pls Help me do the finishing touches on this s5 mtk6592 lollipop rom i did it but i didn't get it right after flashing it, it installed completely but when boot my hot note got stuck at Samsung logo until i ported back my back up, Please help me because i love Samsung lollipop ui, thank you in anticipation, This is the link, http://www.mtkroms.com/2015/04/galaxy-s5-for-mt6592.html?m=1
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by adoptop70: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2015
enoch273:

Mr Enoch pls Help me do the finishing touches on this s5 mtk6592 lollipop rom i did it but i didn't get it right after flashing it, it installed completely but when boot my hot note got stuck at Samsung logo until i ported back my back up, Please help me because i love Samsung lollipop ui, thank you in anticipation, This is the link, http://www.mtkroms.com/2015/04/galaxy-s5-for-mt6592.html?m=1
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Carlcaresophia: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2015
omoelu1:

I have tried close to one hundred different chargers and cables, the problem still persists.
However, I currently stay in OAU, ife, osun state.
Thanks
Sorry we don't have service center in OAU now, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Carlcaresophia: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2015
Haywhymido:
help ooo, i cant download frm playstore frm my infinix hot pro. help
Hi! You can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Carlcaresophia: 9:25am On Jul 11, 2015
BluePearls:
Anyone know where i can get a good replacement charger for the infinix hot note or any charger which charges as fast as the oem charger?
Hi! Could you pls tell us which state you're living in now? Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.