Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1102020 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Oklander: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
deo966:

a lie, u can upgrade while rooted or not, even mine, i was rooted, since you r flashing new stock rom, doesnt matter bro wether u r rooted or not...
A lie? These comment of yours would not be necessary if you had taken your time to read through and see where I conceded I was wrong, smh.

By the way, someone help me on rooting this lollipop, I have tried different ways to no avail; different versions of kingroot, rootgenius, iroot with pc and internet connection, non worked. I then decided to flash the recovery and then flash the "UPDATE superSu.zip", the recovery wasn't coming through either, it showed the success mark on flash tools but when I pressed the vol & power button to boot into recovery, I got an android robot lying on the ground, tried flashing several timed with same result, I even got the same android nigga on the ground when I flashed back the lollipop recovery image. I just can't get to root this, I need help.

Cc:Semintegrity, heeboy94, enoch273, dewisefrank, 4llerbuntu
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by deo966(m): 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oklander:
A lie? These comment of yours would not be necessary if you had taken your time to read through and see where I conceded I was wrong, smh.

By the way, someone help me on rooting this lollipop, I have tried different ways to no avail; different versions of kingroot, rootgenius, iroot with pc and internet connection, non worked. I then decided to flash the recovery and then flash the "UPDATE superSu.zip", the recovery wasn't coming through either, it showed the success mark on flash tools but when I pressed the vol & power button to boot into recovery, I got an android robot lying on the ground, tried flashing several timed with same result, I even got the same android nigga on the ground when I flashed back the lollipop recovery image. I just can't get to root this, I need help.

so what can i do for you
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jayauthentic(m): 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Godvilla:
Added
Pls Add me up 08065997348
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
jayauthentic:

Pls Add me up 08065997348
Added..... Welcome to the ONE BIG FAMILY
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Heeboy94(m): 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oklander:

I'm yet to root either
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Oklander: 12:00am On Oct 04, 2015
Heeboy94:
I'm yet to root either
ok, You cant yet or you haven't tried?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by otodeluxe(m): 12:16am On Oct 04, 2015
honourableseyi:
Good day to the general house. My sister just got this phone but it is in french language. Please how can I change the language to English?

Try this.. Am using d same phone and it's in English.

Drag the top notification bar
Tab the second window it will bring out icons
Pick the one with gear, that's settings or from the home page goto apps then u will see a blue gear icon that is settings

Den from there tab the second window it will show all d settings

Simply scroll down to the green icon with inscription A OPEN IT that's language and input. From there u will see French, change it to english.

Or better still you can use Google translate www.google.com slash translate, to translate one after another till you get to language settings
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 12:26am On Oct 04, 2015
Heeboy94:

I'm yet to root either

i rooted my lollipop, i even wrote an article about it on http://www.enochtek.com
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 12:29am On Oct 04, 2015
honourableseyi:

I didn't see anything like Language and input. I have peruse the settings but to no avail

try out all the french in settings, or use google translator for them...or better still factory reset the phone
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tecnolad(m): 12:44am On Oct 04, 2015
enoch273:

Did they fix the problem of files saving to internal memory ?
the memory ish was fixed on the 0925 version
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Oklander: 12:49am On Oct 04, 2015
enoch273:

i rooted my lollipop, i even wrote an article about it on http://www.enochtek.com
was at your site, though from what I wrote up there I have tried different site's recovery image with same results up there, I decided to still try yours but couldn't get the file, look what I got below...

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Oklander: 12:50am On Oct 04, 2015
tecnolad:

the memory ish was fixed on the 0925 version
Everything on the 0925 so far is very okay, only that I can't root it yet.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by directonpc(m): 5:21am On Oct 04, 2015
for those looking for alternative of glo bis u can try eti social pack for unlimited downloads for months with just 100 naira
http://7rl.in/etipsi
this setting also power all apps including playstore
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by samintegrity(m): 6:45am On Oct 04, 2015
stephinnoyewole:

@samintegrity pls ur contact

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Heeboy94(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2015
Oklander:
ok, You cant yet or you haven't tried?
I don't wanttu root now
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Oklander: 7:55am On Oct 04, 2015
Heeboy94:

I don't wanttu root now
Ok, seriously struggling with mine... The thing tire me.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Oklander: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2015
4llerbuntu:
http://www.ayoproxy.com/how-to-root-infinix-hot-note-x551-after-upgrade-to-android-5-1-lollipop/
I have been at that site a thousand times, I have tried flashing the recovery I got from there, after flashing and I pressed the buttons to boot into recovery, I got this...pic

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Thayay(m): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2015
Oklander:
I have been at that site a thousand times, I have tried flashing the recovery I got from there, after flashing and I pressed the buttons to boot into recovery, I got this...pic
Press n hold power and up button again after that no command appears...... That's how mine also displays
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Oklander: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2015
Thayay:
Press n hold power and up button again after that no command appears...... That's how mine also displays
You mean you are having same problem and you are unable to root yet ?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by udemzyudex(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2015
Octa core on a 1gb ram? Disaster no wonder infinix brought out the 2gb version....

The 1gb ram users knows what I'm talking about, even with 1gb ram and octa core gta san andreas still force close after a while, with bad ram management, have never seen it reach 430ram use always 700 above the least is 635 or more...

The only outstanding thing about this phone is the ba3....
I believe the 2gb ram version will be OK...

A friend of mine own one, and I use it often.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by pazzys(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
pls ooo who here has successfully downgraded to KitKat..... he or she should help me on how to do it. without losing my imei no pls?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tecnolad(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
pazzys:
pls ooo who here has successfully downgraded to KitKat..... he or she should help me on how to do it. without losing my imei no pls?
you can get your imei back with mobile uncle tools
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by missylizzy(f): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Anyone using psiphon, simple server, proxy driod with mtn on lollipop. Please I need help on how the configure that on my hot note pro. Thanks.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Opeyemi5(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
missylizzy:
Anyone using psiphon, simple server, proxy driod with mtn on lollipop. Please I need help on how the configure that on my hot note pro. Thanks.
psiphon add me on WhatsApp 07060967176
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by missylizzy(f): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Opeyemi5:
psiphon add me on WhatsApp 07060967176
Done that,,, sent you a message
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Youpele52: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
enoch273:

How can one unroot hot note running lollipop without flashing to remove update supersu
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Youpele52: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
udemzyudex:
Octa core on a 1gb ram? Disaster no wonder infinix brought out the 2gb version....

The 1gb ram users knows what I'm talking about, even with 1gb ram and octa core gta san andreas still force close after a while, with bad ram management, have never seen it reach 430ram use always 700 above the least is 635 or more...

I downloaded gta San Andrea's a while ago. I've been finding difficult to install. Stock at download resources though I have the obb file in its right directory.

How do I go about it and start flexing it like you
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by just2endowed: 12:47am On Oct 05, 2015
Who can help me with stock rom kitkat of infinix hot note 16gig 2gig ram version? I need a link to download it.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 05, 2015
If you are in ibadan and you want to upgrade your infinix hot note/pro to lollipop or downgrade to kitkat.

Call or WhatsApp : 08035537864

Follow come charger is also available
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by sureteeboy(m): 5:27am On Oct 05, 2015
udemzyudex:

Just say what you know bro. I'm using the 1gb ram version and I'm currently at 98% on gta sa. It has never for once force closed.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by udemzyudex(m): 5:57am On Oct 05, 2015
sureteeboy:
Just say what you know bro. I'm using the 1gb ram version and I'm currently at 98% on gta sa. It has never for once force closed.

I'm posting what I know so don't tell me that.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.