Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1103841 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 2:41am On May 27, 2016
Wow! Here're leaked pictures of the upcoming infinix with finger scanner

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/05/upcoming-infinix-smartphone-that.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by skedemi(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Skedemi, you can find the work order number (W/O) on the paper we gave you when you sent the phone to repair. Thank you!
OK...thanks
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by adimonyechidi: 8:15pm On May 27, 2016
Any help on how to upgrade this Infinix Hot Note 1gb ram. To lollipop Tru Recovery.. I don't want to try that flash thing.. My phone might brick if i do so.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Sirfrederick(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2016
adimonyechidi:
Any help on how to upgrade this Infinix Hot Note 1gb ram. To lollipop Tru Recovery.. I don't want to try that flash thing.. My phone might brick if i do so.
Your phone might brick if you update through recovery without due process. Flashing with laptop is the best and safest.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by samutd4u(m): 8:09am On May 28, 2016
Pls wr is the nearest carlcare in lagos from berger
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nonnypikaso(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2016
samutd4u:
good evening house pls i need a solution to dis sudden problem...... My back camera sudden stopped bin as clear as it was earlier..... It became kinda blurrd.... Pls wot should i do? Am rilly confused..... Pls i need solutions... Tanks in anticipation
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Eleniyan15: 1:28pm On May 29, 2016
Is it advisable to upgrade x551 to andriod version 6.0
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Oklander: 3:15pm On May 29, 2016
Eleniyan15:
Is it advisable to upgrade x551 to andriod version 6.0
There's no official version 6 for x551
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Eleniyan15: 8:26pm On May 29, 2016
Oklander:
There's no official version 6 for x551

Bro so nah 5:1 this my phone end put
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nonnypikaso(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2016
Nonnypikaso:
good evening house pls i need a solution to dis sudden problem...... My back camera sudden stopped bin as clear as it was earlier..... It became kinda blurrd.... Pls wot should i do? Am rilly confused..... Pls i need solutions... Tanks in anticipation
abeg make una help me wit solutions nah..
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Sirfrederick(m): 10:54am On May 30, 2016
Nonnypikaso:
Try touch the screen for like 5seconds make e focus on the thing wey you won snap. One green box supposed show.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2016
adimonyechidi:
Take it to Carl care, they have the best XUI and safest process. Maximum of 2 days and you're on point, that's what I did.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Sirfrederick(m): 11:22am On May 30, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Take it to Carl care, they have the best XUI and safest process. Maximum of 2 days and you're on point, that's what I did.
2 days ke. Something that will not take up to an hour
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:39am On May 30, 2016
Sirfrederick:
2 days ke. Something that will not take up to an hour
Its your funeral, homie.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by v4vendetta: 12:35pm On May 30, 2016
Nonnypikaso:
if your phone is updated to lollipop but not to the latest version,try updating it
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Sirfrederick(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2016
No problem
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by MaryWest(f): 8:20pm On May 30, 2016
dasphinx1:

Me dont know the latest o.... but i sabi say dem release that W4(wa gba petrol grin) with mashmallow. Happy new month to you dear!!!!!

Lol
Someone called it marsmellow
I'm surprised that people aren't bashing the device as usual. Maybe they did something right.

Happy new month. Long timegrin
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by kolomax(m): 7:08am On Jun 02, 2016
Neatly use Infinix hot note 2 +16GB for sale in abuja 23k call or whatsapp me on
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Eleniyan15: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
madgoat,udemzyudex and other x551 user help

my x551 takes long too charge

like every 5min +2%
and it got mouth piece issue my engineer told me it will cost me 2k for just mouth piece...kinda weird saying flex blah blah blah

I don't even think this werey phn has fast charging and even if it those will it indicate fash charge on my notification bar compare to note2 from 0-85% in 40min
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by udemzyudex(m): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
Eleniyan15:

like every 5min +2%
and it got mouth piece issue my engineer told me it will cost me 2k for just mouth piece...kinda weird saying flex blah blah blah

I don't even think this werey phn has fast charging and even if it those will it indicate fash charge on my notification bar compare to note2 from 0-85% in 40min

If he is going to collect #2k,i think its fine...

the charging port is like a flex,the charging port and mouth piece is on the same flex,so if you change the charging port then you have change the mouth piece.

i bought mine for #2k and changed it myself...
make sure you test it well before leaving cos i had to change twice before i got a good one,the charging port was working but the mouth piece wasnt ,so test properly.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by udemzyudex(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
samutd4u:

take ikeja bus at berger and drop at Allen avenue,cross to the other side and enter keke to opebi ,when you drop at the bus stop just ask for carl care or you walk to second tall building painted with blue,not far from the bus stop..second floor.

make sure you go early,i mean very early in other to come back early grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Eleniyan15: 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
udemzyudex:

If he is going to collect #2k,i think its fine...

the charging port is like a flex,the charging port and mouth piece is on the same flex,so if you change the charging port then you have change the mouth piece.

i bought mine for #2k and changed it myself...
make sure you test it well before leaving cos i had to change twice before i got a good one,the charging port was working but the mouth piece wasnt ,so test properly.

Bro

if I change the flex will it start charging fast like in how many min will it take too fully charge

your reply needed asap...
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by udemzyudex(m): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
Eleniyan15:

Bro

if I change the flex will it start charging fast like in how many min will it take too fully charge

your reply needed asap...

If you're on Lollipop, you will see the flash charger notification...

For Kitkat, no sign but just make sure you're using a 2.0A charger and a good cord..

Though you said ur mouth piece is bad, if you change it, you're also changing the charging port indirectly
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by DuduParaPara: 12:10am On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=Samafroxy22 post=31402506]the phone will soon arrive in Nigeria soon[/quote

How long is soon?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by madgoat(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Eleniyan15:

like every 5min +2%

Udemzyudex has answered u correctly. Its exactly what i was trying to explain to some other pple dat the charging port on infinix hot note has a flex and when that flex has a break in connection it charges very slow until it eventually stops charging at all.

#infinix hot note charges very fast if u use the charger that came with it or any other charger with 2A output. It wont even take up to an hour to be fully charged
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by benebaby77: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
madgoat:

Udemzyudex has answered u correctly. Its exactly what i was trying to explain to some other pple dat the charging port on infinix hot note has a flex and when that flex has a break in connection it charges very slow until it eventually stops charging at all.

#infinix hot note charges very fast if u use the charger that came with it or any other charger with 2A output. It wont even take up to an hour to be fully charged

This is what's happening to my infinix hot note as well.... it take more than 10 hours to be fully charged and I'm scared to give it an engineer in my location(Obollo A for, Enugu) so as not to damage it the more....
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Eleniyan15: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
udemzyudex:

If you're on Lollipop, you will see the flash charger notification...

For Kitkat, no sign but just make sure you're using a 2.0A charger and a good cord..

Though you said ur mouth piece is bad, if you change it, you're also changing the charging port indirectly

thanks jaare ...andn egbon madgoat the fella said 500 for workmanship base on say nah me wan do m...he said i should come back by 5. I just hope he does it today cause nah sure guy even though he cn disappoint, and m on L. Will update you guyz immediately i get the phone back

#1.8 or #2.0 chargers nah e sure pass oooo i dey d game
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by udemzyudex(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Eleniyan15:

thanks jaare ...andn egbon madgoat the fella said 500 for workmanship base on say nah me wan do m...he said i should come back by 5. I just hope he does it today cause nah sure guy even though he cn disappoint, and m on L. Will update you guyz immediately i get the phone back

#1.8 or #2.0 chargers nah e sure pass oooo i dey d game

Cool, #500 dey OK for workmanship...

Just make sure you test before leaving, get a 2.0A charger and see how fast it's going to charge and make sure you test the mouth piece too..

One may work while the other won't, though they are on the same flex.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Eleniyan15: 9:24am On Jun 04, 2016
udemzyudex:

Cool, #500 dey OK for workmanship...

Just make sure you test before leaving, get a 2.0A charger and see how fast it's going to charge and make sure you test the mouth piece too..

One may work while the other won't, though they are on the same flex.

bro the mouthpiece already working he showed me the flex he changed BH d fast charge ain't there ooooo and I noticed my network ain't dope like before anymore or shey nah network ni I guess no
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by udemzyudex(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2016
Eleniyan15:

bro the mouthpiece already working he showed me the flex he changed BH d fast charge ain't there ooooo and I noticed my network ain't dope like before anymore or shey nah network ni I guess no

Are you on Lollipop? Like I said if you're on Kitkat, u won't see the sign, you will only notice that the charging percentage increase I time, if you're on Lollipop you will see the flash charging sign... 2 charging sign will show at the top if..

Just make sure you're using a 2.0A charger.

Concerning your network, I think it's your ISP... not from the phone
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Eleniyan15: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2016
udemzyudex:

Are you on Lollipop? Like I said if you're on Kitkat, u won't see the sign, you will only notice that the charging percentage increase I time, if you're on Lollipop you will see the flash charging sign... 2 charging sign will show at the top if..

Just make sure you're using a 2.0A charger.

Concerning your network, I think it's your ISP... not from the phone

egbon itumo ISP
and m using follow come charge, on lollipop it ain't showing it on the icon ooo and it damn slow..chai mehn and I dey go school tomaro
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by udemzyudex(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2016
Eleniyan15:

egbon itumo ISP
and m using follow come charge, on lollipop it ain't showing it on the icon ooo and it damn slow..chai mehn and I dey go school tomaro

Try use another cord, sometimes if the cord USB cord is bad, it won't fast charge...

You should have stayed with him naa, to confirm before leaving, changing it won't take up to 15mins

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.