Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Ask Entrepreneurs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Entrepreneurs (682 Views)

12 Young Entrepreneurs Who Make Me Feel Optimistic About Nigeria's Future / 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 / Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Entrepreneurs by tksays(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2009
Hi, l was just thinking of a tread where new entrepreneurs can ask expert for answer's to their business questions. lf you like this, let rock and roll here, let's name it nairaland entrepreneurs centre. Post your questions or answer's NOW, this this our own place.
Re: Ask Entrepreneurs by tksays(m): 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2009
Can someone help me with list of newspaper distributor in lagos, and maybe lecture me on how to start marketing a new paper with distributors.
Re: Ask Entrepreneurs by chibikee: 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2009
Please am looking for a business that i can start with 1mil. i will also like the 2 know the profit margin after each month. you can email me at Porchwilliams@yahoo.co.uk, Thanks
Re: Ask Entrepreneurs by oluyale(m): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2009
chibike,
There are 3 profitable biz u can do with 1,000,000
1. telecoms - recharge cards sales, and phone accessories
2. property management, you can buy land and re -sell {yes with a million naira, u can still buy 3 plots at mowe, ofada)
3. you can venture into Oil & Gas Industries - selling of kerosene and engine Oil - Depend on your location

But whatever you need to venture in, please get TRAINED! either formal or Informal so that your biz can outlive you.
You can make as much money as you desire, If YOU HAVE WAHT IT TAKES TO BE AN ENTREPRENUER

My name is Demola, I run a SME training company
Re: Ask Entrepreneurs by ayodeji1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2009
hi,
please can any one give me a brief insight on fish pond business?im a car dealer and iv always had the desire to go into fishery by the side.iv been doing some reasearch on it as a matter of fact but as you all know,theres no peak to knowledge.il appreciate any usefull contribution(preferably from someone in the field).incase you dont want to make it public,you can send a mail to okulajadeji@yahoo.com.thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Got What i wanted- thanks / Foods Supplier / What Should I Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.