Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Long Or Short Manhood, Always Thank God. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Long Or Short Manhood, Always Thank God. (606 Views)

I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her / HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Long Or Short Manhood, Always Thank God. by Sweetmarriage: 10:23am On Mar 07, 2015
This Man Has Something Inspirational To Say...

'The main factor behind this writing is what i saw somewhere yesterday (though i have been seeing such cases before). The young lady said she has a small breast, and was asking if she should do an implant. Thank God many people told her to accept herself the way she was. Now to the men.

I do hear many men complain of small penis. See, if you are one of them, drop your worries and begin thanking God. Is it not some people that are impotent and can't even perform at all? Myself writing this, my penis might be categorise among those 'small penis' but i am thankful to God. After all, it do get erected easily, and i can use it to please my wife. And beside, am myself, and not my penis.

So, if you fall into that category, don't let worries fill you- be thankful to God. Thanks.
'https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212
Re: Long Or Short Manhood, Always Thank God. by phabuloz(m): 10:30am On Mar 07, 2015
Yea take what u see and thank God,some pple cus d wht 2 impress dia partners will do wht eva 2 get a bigger cock or boob

(1) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse??? / A Lesson For Every Son, And A Hope For A Father / SHOCKER !!! Mother And Daughter Gives Birth Same Week For The Same Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.