Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan (25825 Views)

ECOWAS Admits Morocco Into Its' Membership / Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member / Yahya Jammeh Rejects Election Result After Conceding Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
see the sort of disgrace this retardeen is bringing on Nigeria...smh

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Collynzo419: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
This is shameful

Chai Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
King Mohammed med and muhamdu buhari are terrorist.

IN GEJ WE TRUST

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by steppin: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Muslims! Devil don swear for these people.
Don't worry, when GEJ wins, una go still come beg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by mulattoclaro(m): 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
naijaking1:
Morocco, which Morocco!
The Morocco that pulled out of AU? They're saying that they're really more European than African? It's good to know that he doesn't want to speak, because it might suggest that he prefers GEJ to his fellow muslim brothers? Good, because at the end of the day, this election is going to be based on religion, and it's a wake up call to those liberal and confused christians who really don't know Buhari. Morocco should be contacting us, not the other way round. The Polisario group has been waiting to take on Morrocco for years, and my support goes out for them.
your father didn't waste money on your education. You said wrote them right out of my heart. Nairaland would be a better forum if we had more people like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
SirShymexx:
Lol. Even Morocco doesn't want the plague of the clueless weasel a la GEJ around - everybody hates Chris. grin

This guy has to be the most disrespected president on the international scene ever.

Obama never liked him.

David Cameron doesn't rate him - visited Nigeria but only visited Lagos.

EU can't stand him.

Putin doesn't know who he's.

China avoids him like a rash.

Mugabe dissed him.

Jacob Zuma thinks he's inconsequential.

Like who takes GEJ seriously? Every time I see that monkey's face - I see a stark illiterate that should be somewhere in the zoo. grin
Coward shouting from London. Why not come to Nigeria and open your rotten mouth like that and see how inconsequential you'll be in a cell or 6 ft under. Slaveboy kissing white man's asss overseas since 1972 and feeling funky.

9 Likes

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Bonapart(m): 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
Muslim is never a religion but a violent organisation. Organised for the sole purpose of killing and sharing blood. Why would they be happy when they are hearing the killings of their brothers (boko haram). To err with morocco

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by ichidodo: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
Trying not to be seen fraternizing with the enemy...bokoharam's enemy..eh? Mr Morrocco.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by papercoin(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Jonathan isn't good but buhari isn't better mehn in kowa I stand
Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
SirShymexx:
Lol. Even Morocco doesn't want the plague of the clueless weasel a la GEJ around - everybody hates Chris. grin

This guy has to be the most disrespected president on the international scene ever.

Obama never liked him.

EU can't stand him.

Mugabe dissed him.

Like who takes GEJ seriously? Every time I see that monkey's face - I see a stark illiterate that should be somewhere in the zoo. grin

Chai, falls from okra tree.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by MrPresident1: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
GEJ is the face of you stu.p.i.d Negroes.

Rally around your standard bearer!

Your perception of GEJ is how the whole world perceives you Niggas!

Look into the mirror, Negro, GEJ is your reflection.

3 Likes

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Ventura1: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
He should call Isreali PM
Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by mcquin(m): 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
pegasusautos:
You are an embarrassment without a mind of your own, you think its trending to abuse the president?

Dude is Patience Ebele Nnamdi Azikiwe Jonathan your mother? You sound alike. #jussaying!

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
mulattoclaro:
your father didn't waste money on your education. You said wrote them right out of my heart. Nairaland would be a better forum if we had more people like you.

Seconded, on point....bar man give them whatever they want and all bills on me...... cool

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by mulattoclaro(m): 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
What about his muslim brothers that slaughter christians? Who cares if he doesn't talk with my Gej. Is Morrocco better than Nigeria? A country still ruled and governed like a personal property. King mohammed or what he is called should shut his sun baked mouth if he has nothing to say. Gej is working. Just that Apc and its useless, hopeless and silly supporters are too blind to see it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Atlanta2015(m): 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Come rain come sun ;GEJ. Remains d best ,till Buharis doctor comfirm him ineligible to contess.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by swedge218: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
naijaking1:
Morocco, which Morocco!
The Morocco that pulled out of AU? They're saying that they're really more European than African? It's good to know that he doesn't want to speak, because it might suggest that he prefers GEJ to his fellow muslim brothers? Good, because at the end of the day, this election is going to be based on religion, and it's a wake up call to those liberal and confused christians who really don't know Buhari. Morocco should be contacting us, not the other way round. The Polisario group has been waiting to take on Morrocco for years, and my support goes out for them.

So wetin una find go there b4?

5 Likes

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
oyb:
gej till 2019 - 4
Na for Kirikiri him go do that one.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by mulattoclaro(m): 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
shinejackie:

Seconded, on point....bar man give them whatever they want and all bills on me...... cool
you reason before you talk unlike apc and their hopeless supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by ichidodo: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
Trying not to be seen fraternizing with the enemy...bokoharam's enemy..eh? Mr Morrocco...With ISIS next door and its ties with BH tis understandable you wouldn't want to been seen socializing with their Enemies lest you get a suicide bombing or two that could just hurt your vulnerable tourist industry...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
President Gbagbo Jonathan, shey u don hear now?

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by nortcentrallord(m): 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
www.propaganda.com
Una well done.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
mulattoclaro:
you reason before you talk unlike apc and their hopeless supporters.

Thanks.... cool
Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by babasanti: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
And how's this news important to nigeria besides what knd of website is the source. Apc and peading LIES but seun na wah oh na every mumu news they make front page

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by rusher14: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
januzaj:
lollll
TEACHER:
Jonathan, 2+8?
JONATHAN:
March 28, Sir.
TEACHER:
This boy, I wonder how dull you
are. Did I
ask you of the
month of March. Sit down!
(turns to a female student) You
Patience, solve
this problem.
PATIENCE:
Sir no e me start d problem. Na
Jega, dat
boy weh de sit by d
door. Make you send am out, d
problem go
solve be dat.
TEACHER:
If I send him out, what will I do to
dull
students like Jonathan and
you?
PATIENCE :
Make you allow us repeat class,
Sir.
BUHARI: (Raises hand and cuts in)
Don't agree sir. They'll always fail.
Dismiss
them. The answer is
TEACHER:
Very good! But give me 10
reasons why
Jonathan should be
dismissed, first. Remember he's
still the
class captain.
BUHARI:
1. He never speaks the truth.
2. He is wicked.
3. He sees nothing wrong in stealing
4. He cheats.
5.He sold all the bulbs in this
classroom,
that's why we can't
read when it is dark.
6. He dances even when the class
is in
trouble.
7. He over sleeps.
8. He keeps rats in the same box
we keep
our monthly
contributions.
9. He doesn't take correction and
10. He Hates to be advised.
TEACHER:
Class, what Buhari listed are bad
qualities of
a leader. So I will
give you the chance to choose
another class
captain before the
end of March.

Brilliant .

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
to hell with moroco..

stvpid half-cast bastards.... angry angry angry
Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by lanred81: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
skyfall:
(Roughly translated by Google)

King Mohammed VI has not seen as appropriate to grant the request for a telephone interview requested by the Nigerian authorities. The Moroccan news agency (Maghreb Arab Press) quoting a statement from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation explained this refusal that "the approach is related to important elections in this country." Nigerian presidential elections are scheduled on 28 March, after 6 weeks of postponement.

Remember, Morocco and Nigeria share historical, cultural and religious ties through the Tariqa Tijania, Sufi form of Islam that prevails in Fez in Sokoto. The Muslim electorate, attentive enough to progress in the fight against Boko Haram in which they are the worst-hit victims, has resulted in complicated relationships with incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan.

Here is the full statement issued on this occasion by the Moroccan Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation:
"The Nigerian authorities, through the Office of the President, submitted a request for a telephone conversation between the President of this country and His Majesty the King - and want to send an emissary to Morocco. His Majesty the King has not seen fit to grant that request because the process is linked to important elections in the country and might suggest a rapprochement between Morocco and Nigeria, and because of the positions the country with regard to national causes and sacred Muslim Arab. The request of the Nigerian authorities to be more akin to an act of recovery of the Muslim electorate of this country than normal diplomatic approach."

http://www.financialafrik.com/2015/03/06/maroc-nigeria-pas-de-telephone-entre-mohammed-vi-et-goodluck-jonathan/

In summary: We don't want to talk to Jonathan because he's only pretending to like our Muslim brothers because of elections, while he abandoned them to their fate in the hands of terrorists for the past 5 years. We don't mind talking to him about security, but only after the elections of March 28.
Fact

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
Orunto:
I hope you are now hearing and understanding me very well that people like this Mohammed V1 and Idriss of Chad are the real bokoharam in Nigeria.

So no be Buhari again bah? Any one who opposes the GEJ is now Bokoharam sponsor right I was surprised you didnt call the King of Morocco and Chad president APC representatives or members. Fools like you PDP.IGS are just confused and ignorant of the cluelessness and disgrace this administration has brought to this nation

10 Likes

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by steppin: 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
SirShymexx:

Obama never liked him.

EU can't stand him.

Mugabe dissed him.

Most of the leaders have one thing in common, they're pro-gay/gays! They support gays/gays marriages, so why do you think they won't hate GEJ who is anti-gay?
They should keep hating, Goodluck will still rule Nigeria for the next four years!

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by prettyboi1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
Orunto:
I hope you are now hearing and understanding me very well that people like this Mohammed V1 and Idriss of Chad are the real bokoharam in Nigeria.

Typical excuse of a supporter of JOnathan, the weak president. If Jonathan had balls and your claims were true, do you think those guys would have the guts to try him? Were does same guys not the ones in power when both Obasanjo and Yar'Adua were presidents? The bitter truth is that Jonathan is simply a weakling and is absolutely nowhere close to being leadership material.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by SirShymexx: 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Coward shouting from London. Why not come to Nigeria and open your rotten mouth like that and see how inconsequential you'll be in a cell or 6 ft under. Slaveboy kissing white asss overseas and feeling funky.

Lmao. Touche? grin

You know there's no cowardly gene in body - I'm from a place where only the brave survives. This isn't barcanista seeking protection, I shoot straight slugs from my brain, and whenever the strally is on me.

Imma be in naij again this year, towards the end of the year or during Xmas. You can come see - and don't go ghost like ya brother, shizzle, did the last time I was out there in Dec. 2013. He ran his mouth on here, but when I told him I was in naij and he should come see at a club - he went ghost and stayed offline for two weeks. grin Brev, I ain't scared on one - I was wilding out there with mandem showing me love (real recognise real) and getting gash by the hour (the chics love me loool). It comes with the territory! cool

I'm a different breed - never ran, never scared, and never will. If you know you know, if you don't, keep living. Don't let being highly educated fool you, darg. Enough soliloquy for now. grin

Enjoy this:

5 Likes

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
Go on Google and type "blacks in Morroco". You will be horrified at the level of crude racism and discrimination against black people there. And the victims have no recourse to any law there apart from futile appeals to the king, with his highness too busy rapi.ng 8 year old virgins to give a hoot. And we're supposed to care what the fool says to Jonathan? He's lucky he even got a call from our president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario / Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada / US Reps Reintroduce #EndSARS Resolution For 117th Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.