Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan (25844 Views)

ECOWAS Admits Morocco Into Its' Membership / Morocco Seeks To Join Ecowas As Full Member / Yahya Jammeh Rejects Election Result After Conceding Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
JONADAB [size=18pt]Jonathan losing home and away since January 1, 2015[/size] grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Coldfeet(f): 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
The Muslims at the receiving end of terror attack? Very funny!

most of you don't get the real message behind what the Moroccans just did/said/wrote! I pity pastor Osinbajo and co.
Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Deltagiant: 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Go on Google and type "blacks in Morroco". You will be horrified at the level of crude racism and discrimination against black people there. And the victims have no recourse to any law there apart from appeals to the king, with his highness too busy rapi.ng 8 year old virgins to give a hoot.

Do the gullibles know? Even on a personal level, a Morrocan is a friend you'll swear you never had in your life!

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by mcquin(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
naijaking1:
Morocco, which Morocco!
The Morocco that pulled out of AU? They're saying that they're really more European than African? It's good to know that he doesn't want to speak, because it might suggest that he prefers GEJ to his fellow muslim brothers? Good, because at the end of the day, this election is going to be based on religion, and it's a wake up call to those liberal and confused christians who really don't know Buhari. Morocco should be contacting us, not the other way round. The Polisario group has been waiting to take on Morrocco for years, and my support goes out for them.

Story for the gods. Jonathan knows this, Jona's media team knows this, why still call him?

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:

Most of the leaders have one thing in common, they're pro-gay/gays! They support gays/gays marriages, so why do you think they won't hate GEJ who is anti-gay?
They should keep hating, Goodluck will still rule Nigeria for the next four years!

Lol...the only good thing GEJ have achieved abi? Even IBB and Abacha wouldn't have supported gay-marriage during their tenure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
Deltagiant:
The Morrocans were simply silly to play inconsequential religious card. As far as Africa's politics is concerned, Morrocco is a marginal player. Harlot of a country that voluntarily left OAU/AU forcing herself to be admitted into European Union with no success.

To hell with small time players!
Did you just call Morrocco a small time player? Really!? Where the hell did you hear that from? Oga abeg re-search your research.
P.S If they were small time players, why did the big time president contact them?

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by ogbonoeba: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
januzaj:
lollll
TEACHER:
Jonathan, 2+8?
JONATHAN:
March 28, Sir.
TEACHER:
This boy, I wonder how dull you
are. Did I
ask you of the
month of March. Sit down!
(turns to a female student) You
Patience, solve
this problem.
PATIENCE:
Sir no e me start d problem. Na
Jega, dat
boy weh de sit by d
door. Make you send am out, d
problem go
solve be dat.
TEACHER:
If I send him out, what will I do to
dull
students like Jonathan and
you?
PATIENCE :
Make you allow us repeat class,
Sir.
BUHARI: (Raises hand and cuts in)
Don't agree sir. They'll always fail.
Dismiss
them. The answer is
TEACHER:
Very good! But give me 10
reasons why
Jonathan should be
dismissed, first. Remember he's
still the
class captain.
BUHARI:
1. He never speaks the truth.
2. He is wicked.
3. He sees nothing wrong in stealing
4. He cheats.
5.He sold all the bulbs in this
classroom,
that's why we can't
read when it is dark.
6. He dances even when the class
is in
trouble.
7. He over sleeps.
8. He keeps rats in the same box
we keep
our monthly
contributions.
9. He doesn't take correction and
10. He Hates to be advised.
TEACHER:
Class, what Buhari listed are bad
qualities of
a leader. So I will
give you the chance to choose
another class
captain before the
end of March.

Excellent. Fatality. grin

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by mcquin(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
King Mohammed med and muhamdu buhari are terrorist.

IN GEJ WE TRUST

How come Jona and his team still want to speak to the supposed terrorist. You lots are funny.

Actually you sounded like Reuben Abati, are you from his loins?

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by nortcentrallord(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
It is confirmed that we have a lot of dum fools on nairaland especially when it comes to politics. Most of the people who commented don't even understand what the quote and unquoted statement from that their islamic king meant. They just saw the caption and rushed to comment. I just wish these blindfolded christians will wake up and see the signs on the wall. Politics in Africa has always been about religion and greed while politics in the. world scene has always been about greed.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Deltagiant: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Did you just call Morrocco a small time player? Really!? Where the hell did you hear that from? Oga abeg re-search your research.
P.S If they were small time players, why did the big time president contact them?
Give me instances of their big time playing in African Affairs? Let's start from there first

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Obama calls even the president of Afganistan and Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by appini: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
With Russia and China on our side, the gayest countries should all go and die.

America cannot stop us, we have used their ways and all we got was only intrigues and manipulations; china came to give us succour in the areas of infrastructural developments without interfering in our internal matters.

This is the last fight, let Tinubu and OBJ promise their paymasters in the west whatever they like. Excepting they want to form another country, the transformational agenda must go on. Bunch of greedy people.

We are ready,they should bring it on.

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
mcquin:

How come Jona and his team still want to speak to the supposed terrorist. You lots are funny.

Actually you sounded like Reuben Abati, are you from his loins?
Aboki shine my shoe
Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
MrPresident1:
GEJ is the face of you stu.p.i.d Negroes.

Rally around your standard bearer!

Your perception of GEJ is how the whole world perceives you Niggas!

Look into the mirror, Negro, GEJ is your reflection.
Dude I am 100% Negroid but I am not like GEJ. Don't ever call GEJ my reflection again. NEVER! BEWARNED!!! I'm a Nigerian not a Jonathan.
Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by holatin(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
Anoda religious fanatic on loose, sum should get a rope b4 d dog reach market
Bonapart:
Muslim is never a religion but a violent organisation. Organised for the sole purpose of killing and sharing blood. Why would they be happy when they are hearing the killings of their brothers (boko haram). To err with morocco
Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by seyiade50: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Look here everyone, the president may be bad but it is not the problem with nigeria. I believe the problem is Nigerians. We keep talking and do nothing similar to anything we say. We read the bible just like a novel. We celebrate and follow the rich like goats (more on that coming). We dominate anyone under our control and only want their worship. We have children because of our own selfish interest since we cannot train them financially or morally. We dey celebrate Fashola and APC who have done no better than mr president. My argument? There is anarchy in housing secto; education; employment; just name it. You can only mention BRT which for me is just another ploy by godfather Tinubu and other elitists to separate the rich from the poor. Who will save us from ourselves?

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by MrPresident1: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Dude I am 100% Negroid but I am not like GEJ. Don't ever call GEJ my reflection again. NEVER! BEWARNED!!! I'm a Nigerian not a Jonathan.

GEJ is your reflection dude, nothing you can do about it. The whole world perceives the Negro as stu.p.id, lacking in character or common sense. Even if they try to be courteous to you, it is just eye service, inside them, you are no more than an ape on hind feet, dang! you should walk on all fours grin

GEJ is the face of Negro worldwide. grin
Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by asala1: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Go on Google and type "blacks in Morroco". You will be horrified at the level of crude racism and discrimination against black people there. And the victims have no recourse to any law there apart from futile appeals to the king, with his highness too busy rapi.ng 8 year old virgins to give a hoot. And we're supposed to care what the fool says to Jonathan? He's lucky he even got a call from our president.

If GEJ knows this, why did he wants to speak to their president? Now because they refused to take a moronic call, you guys are bashing them. Get a life bro.
Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by ALISMILE(m): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
naijaking1:
Morocco, which Morocco!
The Morocco that pulled out of AU? They're saying that they're really more European than African? It's good to know that he doesn't want to speak, because it might suggest that he prefers GEJ to his fellow muslim brothers? Good, because at the end of the day, this election is going to be based on religion, and it's a wake up call to those liberal and confused christians who really don't know Buhari. Morocco should be contacting us, not the other way round. The Polisario group has been waiting to take on Morrocco for years, and my support goes out for them.
Reading ur write up, for d first time in my life, I ve seen wat a sentimental beast u er! U jus need reform ursef!
Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by mcquin(m): 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

Aboki shine my shoe
Guy you de ma.d? So anybody when no support your shoeless dumb cum clueless president is a northerner.

I need not prove sh!t,but if you care to know, i'm a full breed efik, mo cop se tang?

By the way I still chose to associate with northerners and share in their sorrow. Currently running my law school program in kano, and if you see what they pass through, you would disown that clown you call president.

Would have loved to shine your shoe, but I can't see any shoes.

Sorry 4 calling you a mad man tho. But you sound like PEJ.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by callmenow: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dirty politics. Lies. Damn lies.
Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by tomber(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
For now, it seems virtually all Nigerians are high. when we're done with all these self destruction we call politics, and we begin to to reap the rewards of our, should I say childishness or political naivety, we'll learn not to pull down our country before other nations.

No country is simply interested in any others good, it is firstly for selfish national interests. So, that Americans, Moroccans or whosoever is dancing a particular tone does not mean it's right; in fact, it is a reason to be wary.

Not all of us like Jonathan's gov. but we don't have to start insulting ourselves, thinking we're insulting him, before the world. You don't get credit for calling your president clueless, you'll rather appear clueless.

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Obama calls even the president of Afganistan and Ghana.
Because Afghanistan is the unofficial largest importer of American arms and American oil & gas companies has benefited alot from the prolonged state sponsored violence in Afghanistan. And Ghana is the most politically stable democratic country from the most economically influencial region in Africa. Thats why Obama called them.
Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by austinbrown: 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
He should go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
MrPresident1:

GEJ is your reflection dude, nothing you can do about it. The whole world perceives the Negro as stu.p.id, lacking in character or common sense. Even if they try to be courteous to you, it is just eye service, inside them, you are no more than an ape on hind feet, dang! you should walk on all fours grin

No, its Obama grin
Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Jaypea98: 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=Omololu007 post=31387517]Jonathan just dey yeye we Nigerians up n down[/quote
Abii **hisses***
Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
@MrPresident1

If Negroids are stup1d, why are you on Nairaland? Are you stup1d? Seun is a Negroid.
In fact, you are stup1d! grin

Jati Jati eyan
Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by cluelessgej: 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
Obasanjo laboured hard to strengthen Nigeria's reputation abroad. Now Nigeria has become the butt of joke to rest of the world. Even Zimbabwe's Mugabe has enjoyed roasting Nigeria. Only Buhari can take us back to the glorious days.
Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by ihimami: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
MrPresident1:

Unfortunally I may have to agree with you. With the way this JEG is going about ruining this country, you still see some people supporting him. It shows we are not fit to manage our affairs in a civilise manner.
Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by myproperty(m): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Gbawe2:

Sad but true. Even more tragic some brainwashed Nigerians are planning to vote for this ultra-failed looter parading himself as a 'leader'. Beyond Nigeria, the unanimous verdict is that GEJ is a highly inept, unserious, duplicitous and corrupt failure. A total embarrassment to leadership. Imagine the Moroccan King does not even wish to hear what GEJ has to say. This is how low Nigeria has sunk under the unserious GEJ who is now regarded worldwide by other leaders as nothing but a macabre joke.

It is quite unfortunate the way some Nigerians think. That you do not like the president those not make anything against him to be right.
Are you talking about a morocco that refuse to associate with the African continent during the Ebola crisis thereby refusing to host the nation's cup.
Did you really read the post?
How can you hail a man that refuse to speak to the president based on religious discrimination or religious affinity with an Islamic sect in nigeria. Are you encouraging religious discrimination too.
instead of condemning the reason being given for not talking to the president, you are here justifying the very wrong that is causing problems "hatred"

1 Like

Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by annurhaske(m): 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
Jonathan wahala
Re: Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan by yemivictor: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
naijaking1:
Morocco, which Morocco!

You call xtians who are willing to vote for Buhari confused? Na wa o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

London Train Attack: 18 People Injured And Hospitalised After Failed Bucket Bomb / Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada / Hillary Clinton Declared Victory In Iowa Caucus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.