Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers (13569 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo / The American Missionary That Sterilised An Entire Asian Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2015
bhj
Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by Aspireahead(m): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
American missionary, Rev Phyllis Sortor kidnapped in Kogi state last month was released Friday, church says.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NTANewsNow/media/grid

Thank God she was released unhurt to continue her Missionary work..
OP..are u a marxist? ur signature i mean.
Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by tsdarkside(m): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2015
send the monkey back to america.... angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by mmsen: 11:52am On Mar 07, 2015
I'm glad that she has been released but is Nigeria really in need of foreign missionaries?

We already have churches on damn near every street corner (in the south), what more do they want?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by Forwetinnah: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
American missionary, Rev Phyllis Sortor kidnapped in Kogi state last month was released Friday, church says.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NTANewsNow/media/grid

Thank God she was released unhurt to continue her Missionary work..

Which missionary work?? These people are undercover CIA and FBI operatives. The American government and their policies are the shadiest ever. All this tory na to buttress the fact of insecurity in GEJs government.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by HopeAlive14(m): 11:54am On Mar 07, 2015
Thank God for her safe release.

God bless those who worked to secure her release.

God forgive those who kidnapped her, may they repent and embrace His Saving Grace.
Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 07, 2015
Kelklein:
shocked

Continuu...dem go soon delete you sef
Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
PLS WHAT IS AMERICA?
AMERICA IS THE NAME OF THE GREAT NIGHTMARE OF ANY MUSLIM
Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by EmekaBlue(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
them don settle sharp guyz grin
Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
[size=28pt]FVCK THESE OYINBO MISSIONARIES!

INTERFERING IN OUR AFFAIRS AND SPREADING RELIGIOUS DISCORD SINCE 18TH CENTURY

She should have been shot dead for all i care[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
eleojo23:
Good to hear.
These bad eggs (kidnappers) continue to give us a bad name. There will surely be a day of reckoning for them.

These bad eggs start just like you and I. Thinly about it
Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
buhari is back, the kidnappers must be shiting their pants.. babisback
Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by JonSnow(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
[b][/b]
Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by lalasticlala(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Aspireahead:

OP..are u a marxist? ur signature i mean.

I just love the Marxist theory..
Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by myramiliassi: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
-------------------------------------------------
Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by blackjack21(m): 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
emmysoftyou:
victory at last..
am so happy this pretty peace loving woman was set free.
it shows how powerful God protect the righteous ones.

and i cant stop to thank the police or soldier who rescue her..
God bless her
God bless the federal rep of nigeria..

please always read before you comment. undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by dre11(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
Happy that she is released
Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by tsdarkside(m): 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
white-people should stay away from us....

we dont need them in africa....

first they came with their missionarys,than armys....(colonization)

why didn`t the kidnappers kill her

missionarys,my ass.... angry angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by Aspireahead(m): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

not the practise? Between what did u read in school? Economics, Political science or History?
Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by emmysoftyou: 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
blackjack21:

please always read before you comment. undecided
how?
Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by lalasticlala(m): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Aspireahead:

not the practise? Between what did u read in school? Economics, Political science or History?

Pol. Sc
Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by Aspireahead(m): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

Pol. Sc
i know a pol sci. graduate wen i read one. Am still a sydent of pol science though.
Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by mavelo: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
Thanks be to JAH!
Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by M4gunners: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
jorhney:
Go back to ur country and never return grin
WHY?
Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by Dammyjohn(m): 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
DrPrickson:
Thank you Jesus! I hope those animals didn't violate her.
GEJ till 2019.
Omo.Na true you talk ooo
Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by blackjack21(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
emmysoftyou:
how?

she was set free by her kidnappers not rescued by the police

13:22:43
Sat, Mar 7, 2015

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by emmysoftyou: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

the marxist theory later collapsed cos of the class struggled..
nt the best though..
Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by emmysoftyou: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
blackjack21:

she was set free by her kidnappers not rescued by the police

13:22:43
Sat, Mar 7, 2015
yu re definitely right, i notice it too,but the shortness of the content..hmm.
Let me edit.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers by onitshaigbo(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
tsdarkside:
white-people should stay away from us....

we dont need them in africa....

first they came with their missionarys,than armys....(colonization)

why didn`t the kidnappers kill her

missionarys,my ass.... angry angry angry angry

racist loser. dont u kno dat diaris only 1 race - the human race, so y must dia be divisions amongst us? if a white says europe dont need blacks u wud cry racism. smh at dis hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity / Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? / Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.