Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. (7311 Views)

We Export Cashew Nuts/cocoa In Large Quantity / EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! / Governor Obiano's Agro Revolution In Anambra State -pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by ibro2550(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2018
If u need to export ur agricultural produce u can reg with Clarkson-holdings.com its sponsoring African export group to sale ur produce abroad and even enjoy free seedlings and farming implements only registered members can enjoy dat they Even train u go n fill an application form contact me for more info on 08039457178
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by ibro2550(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
U can go to www.Clarkson-holdings.com n reg as a farmer wit them its a multi billion dollar coy they have a platform dat help African export there produce they even pay u before its exported contact me on 08039457178 for more info
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by emmajodeci(m): 12:19am On Dec 12, 2018
cool coolpls I am interested in the buyers as well please thus is my email address as well sweetboyjodeci@yahoo.co.uk
castruccio:

Hello... sorry i saw this late but i thkink the little information i will share here may be help ful

Exportation of your agro produce is not difficult at all. I will say all you may need to know as time goes on is the export language but that is not a problem.

What I am about to say here does not need you to register with NEPC or having a company with CAC registration

All you need to do is to register with AMEN Association of Micro Entrepreneurs of Nigeria. Why will you do this? This is because some agro commodities may need little processing, so you will have access to their machinery to process your agro commodities.

Another fact why you should register is, in the case of nafdac and son number, you can get that easily through them.

Please note that to register with AMEN is so easy and cheap as they will welcome you.

Then what you must have to do is to look for buyers. (I am going to satisfy this area soon.... watch out for afiaafrika.com and afiaafrika.com.ng cool) buyers for your agro commodities are not difficult to find with the use of gthe internet. Infact I have a collection of african restaurants and other industries in UK and the U.S. if you them please give your email address.

Then you can also use the internet as a leverage to get buyers abroad.

Hope this answers your questions, if it does'nt then ask me any questions,

N.B- if you are a farmer, please watch out for afiaafrika.com.ng while exporters and food processors should watch out for afiaafrika.com

Thanks
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Agripreneur: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
Interested in agribusiness discussions and news? If yes, sign up at www.ariseagroforum.com.
Re: How Can We EXPORT Our Agro PRODUCTS. by Nanyadiva(f): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hello, i supply paddy rice, cassava,palm kernel oil,palm oil, crates of egg, shea butter,shea nuts in large quantities.Serious buyers can contact me or text me on WhatsApp:08173467403

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) / My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures / Ekiti State To Clear 1,554 Hectares For Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.