Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) (7282 Views)

Wonder On My Maize Farm!! Read And Share Your Experience. / Urgent!!! Strange Disease In My Maize Farm, Please Help / Pls Help! Termites Dealing With My Maize +pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 04, 2015
Hello house, can anyone help me with maize buyers? I have this maize farm and I want to sell them fresh so that I will be able to plant late maize. the farm is in Akure ondo state, I heard that some people do travel around to buy fresh corn in large quantity.I sold some last week but the price those women bought was just too ridiculous, Pls anyone with any link will be highly appreciated
Re: Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by puffynana(m): 6:28am On Aug 04, 2015
Don't b in a hurry. Harvest it and store till next year. It's harvest time everyone has maize that's y it'd ridiculously cheap

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by ammy4id: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2015
pls can i get the range they buy and sell, i also have a mazie land at ogun state. thanks
Re: Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by Agrotradeafrica: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hello,

This is the Agrotradeafrica social media team, we would like to invite you to use our new online portal for agricultural trade. All you have to do is to post the details of your desired transaction along with your preferred contact details and get contacted by interested sellers/buyers. Start now at www.agrotradeafrica.com

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
ammy4id:
pls can i get the range they buy and sell, i also have a mazie land at ogun state. thanks

I heard some pple buy a full load of golf car for 25k without removing the back of the corn, and some buy a full load of ford bus for 80k.
Re: Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by ammy4id: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
heywhy4u:

I heard some pple buy a full load of golf car for 25k without removing the back of the corn, and some buy a full load of ford bus for 80k.
Wahoo thanks I never thought is that much , thank God have not sell it at cheaper rate. Cus I have fresh mazie of one acre of land
Re: Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
ammy4id:
Wahoo thanks I never thought is that much , thank God have not sell it at cheaper rate. Cus I have fresh mazie of one acre of land

I have gotten a contact and have called the person, she said she will come on Saturday and buy on Sunday cos will be coming from Delta state so let me meet her first, I will keep u posted. she will be buying a full load of ford bus.
Re: Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by ammy4id: 9:31am On Aug 06, 2015
@heywey4u pls I will appreciate if you can connect me pls
Re: Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by ammy4id: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2015
heywhy4u:

I have gotten a contact and have called the person, she said she will come on Saturday and buy on Sunday cos will be coming from Delta state so let me meet her first, I will keep u posted. she will be buying a full load of ford bus.
hi heywhy4u pls can I have ur number

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
ammy4id:
@heywey4u pls I will appreciate if you can connect me pls
I will, let see how things will workout.
Re: Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by AnietieWilliams(m): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hello I need those interested in farm products like Egusi,Beans,etc from the north. I stay in Niger state. I buy these products and resell to those interested from Lagos and the east. I buy from the farmers directly and sell at a very cheap price that can allow u to still a make more than 100percent profit.... What is out now is Egusi. If u are interested contact my watsapp num: 08065887998. Pls only serious minded people. Thanks
Re: Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by funso4life(m): 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
pls how much can i sell 2plots of land maize plantation
Re: Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by dav12: 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
Where is the land located@funso4life
Re: Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by funso4life(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2017
oda ,akure north , ondo state
Re: Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by dammizz(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2017
@heywey4u pls I will appreciate if you can connect me too , Iwo, Osun state 08143384788
Re: Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by Kolagold25: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pls i have 290kg of Maize grain to sell asap. See my details below.
My Contact: Phone number - 07084062640
My Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Closest Bustops: Alimosho, Iyana Ipaja and Egbeda.
Let's deal.
Re: Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by Absolutep: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2018
I have one acre of fresh maize for sale in Akufo,Ibadan.call 08134241174,whatsapp 07059851741
Re: Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by sperben: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
heywhy4u:
Hello house, can anyone help me with maize buyers?

Please, can anyone help me too with fresh maize buyer. I'm having fresh maize of four hectares of land at Afao Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria.
Re: Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by danielpelumi: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
I have two hectares of maize farm in ekiti,,any buyer should call this number:08168983617
Or message me on my email:cy63daniel@gmail.com
Re: Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by Dammymoses01: 7:35am On Jan 06, 2020
Pls i need buyer for my 5achers of maize, you can contact me on 07039447428
Re: Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by osworld44: 12:33pm On May 26, 2021
I have two acres of fresh maize for sale. You can contact me on contribguy@gmail.com
Re: Pls I Need To Sell My Maize (fresh) by daveclemz: 9:50am On May 07, 2022
Please I need to sell my fresh maize. Any idea of current price and buyers contacts. You can reach me on 09134434664

(1) (Reply)

My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures / Borno Flags Off Cbn's Anchor Borrowers Programme (photos) / Rearing All-male Ross 308 From DOC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.