Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? (2504 Views)

How Islam Views The Negro / Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by MrPresident1: 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
It is judgment and punishment for disobedience.

Deuteronomy 32:30
How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?

Isaiah 29:13-14
13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Everyone thinks the Negro is stupiid, but his stup.idit.y is penitence, His God has taken away his sense and his wisdom. The Negro civilised the whole world, the Negro gave the caucasians, the Indians, the Arabs, the Chinese, the Japanese etc., all the races of the world their civilisation. We Negroes civilised the whole freaking universe!!!!

We gave the whole freaking universe the knowledge of The Most High God!!!!

And we will rise again!!!

And the time is now!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by ConfessionsNgr: 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
I totally agree. The time is now for us to rule the world

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by Horus(m): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
MrPresident1:
It is penitence for disobedience.

Deuteronomy 32:30
How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?

Isaiah 29:13-14
13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Everyone thinks the Negro is stupiid, but his stup.idit.y is penitence, His God has taken away his sense and his wisdom. The Negro civilised the whole world, the Negro gave the caucasians, the Indians, the Arabs, the Chinese, the Japanese etc., all the races of the world their civilisation. We Negroes civilised the whole freaking universe!!!!

And the time is now!!!

Everything they would have us believe about ourselves is a lie, so let’s just start at the beginning. Since we, the “Negroids, are the oldest inhabitants on this planet, we are the originators, the ones with many hues, but what renders us a pure Negroid is the nappy or woolly hair, not the skin color. Our royal crown is the sign of the first race, the God Race, the one race, the only race of living beings on Earth with
Nappy hair “. Of course, the masters of lies and deception would have us believe that the Negroid race is cursed with black skin and nappy hair when, in fact, those nappy locks separate us from all others on this planet, for it is a gift given to us so that we could know, without question, that we are the mothers and fathers of all others, all civilization, the root seed of incarnated divinity, straight from the creators, the ones whom others worship yet refuse to respect to this day. In order to push back the forces that are trying to demean and destroy us, we must be diligent in our efforts to understand their system, their game plan. In other words, we must investigate, interrogate, but not integrate with them. “The make-up of a human being is based not only on one’s knowledge of family history but also on one’s racial history. When looking at the Negroids’ self-esteem, how high or low it is, is based on the posive or negative information they know or don’t know about themselves.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by gatiano(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
POWERFUL!!! THE SUMMARY OF IT ALL. SALUTE!
Horus:

Everything they would have us believe about ourselves is a lie, so let’s just start at the beginning. Since we, the “Negroids, are the oldest inhabitants on this planet, we are the originators, the ones with many hues, but what renders us a pure Negroid is the nappy or woolly hair, not the skin color. Our royal crown is the sign of the first race, the God Race, the one race, the only race of living beings on Earth with
Nappy hair “. Of course, the masters of lies and deception would have us believe that the Negroid race is cursed with black skin and nappy hair when, in fact, those nappy locks separate us from all others on this planet, for it is a gift given to us so that we could know, without question, that we are the mothers and fathers of all others, all civilization, the root seed of incarnated divinity, straight from the creators, the ones whom others worship yet refuse to respect to this day. In order to push back the forces that are trying to demean and destroy us, we must be diligent in our efforts to understand their system, their game plan. In other words, we must investigate, interrogate, but not integrate with them. “The make-up of a human being is based not only on one’s knowledge of family history but also on one’s racial history. When looking at the Negroids’ self-esteem, how high or low it is, is based on the posive or negative information they know or don’t know about themselves.”

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by bigfrancis21: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
The awakening of the black man is at hand.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by MrPresident1: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
bigfrancis21:
The time is now!

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by davien(m): 2:11am On Mar 11, 2015
This is pure racism.....next thing you know a cult would grow from this mentality...
No "race" is superior to the other,humans have less than 1% variation along themselves(whether Negro, Caucasian,etc)

3 Likes

Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 11, 2015
I've got an idea! Lets fight racism with racism!
Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by LucemFerre: 7:57am On Mar 11, 2015
Oh! Black people are stup!d alright... dumb, naturally evil and negatively selfish (most of them at least). Black men and Arabs... those two groups of mu+her fu<|<ers are evolutionary mistakes. Call it racism or whatever you want, it's the truth.
Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by LucemFerre: 8:19am On Mar 11, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Hehe... Wake da fu<k up silly... For example... As small as Nassarawa state is compared to Nigeria as a whole... 3 tribes in the same fu<king state are fighting themselves over land. I'm even taking it too far... Some one said his neighbor called the cops on him just because he connected electricity to the pole he didn't contribute money to buy... How the fu<k do you stand when you can't even stand as a gddamn fu<king hood, not to talk of a town, not to talk of a state not, to talk of a continent, not to talk of a whole fu<king race... It's pointless nigger... Live and let live

"We darkies are a mess" -Bonnie Ruckus
Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by MrPresident1: 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
davien:
This is pure racism.....next thing you know a cult would grow from this mentality...
No "race" is superior to the other,humans have less than 1% variation along themselves(whether Negro, Caucasian,etc)

When Obama talks about American exceptionalism, it is not racism abi? Like Americans are made of diamonds and all other people are created from charcoal dust isn't racism right? Go sew your hypocritical mouth up!

Davien, don't you in your heart always think that the Negroes are stupid because they always claim one religion or the other when you a more intelligent person cannot make a sense of what religion really is? Answer me truthfully. It is their way of trying to reconnect to their lost heritage, God is the heritage of Negroes, and unfortunately for them God that they seek is not in religion.

The (apparently) more intelligent Negroes like Wiegraf, Plaetton, Logicboy all claim profess atheism while the (apparently) extra intelligent ones like macof and GooseBaby aka Goosebaby say we must return to Idolatry, the worship of wood and stone.

The fool says in his heart that there is no god, while the blind cannot see that the wood and stone is just what it is, wood and stone with no essence whatsoever except as utilities to get a job done.

God is here. And man, the real man, the man with the knowledge of God, not mankind, not humankind, will take over the kingdom now!

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by MrPresident1: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
They will bow down and kiss your feet, you Negroes!

They will acknowledge that your God is The Most High above all the earth!!!

HALLELUJAHHHH cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by vooks: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
The word has little time for schizophrenics

MrPresident1:
It

And the time is now!!!
Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by EvilBrain1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
What a stúpíd thread!

This kind of rétardatíon is why all children need to learn evolution in school. Religious thinking always leads to this type of racist stupídity.
Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by CrazyMan(m): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
LucemFerre:

Hehe... Wake da fu<k up silly... For example... As small as Nassarawa state is compared to Nigeria as a whole... 3 tribes in the same fu<king state are fighting themselves over land. I'm even taking it too far... Some one said his neighbor called the cops on him just because he connected electricity to the pole he didn't contribute money to buy... How the fu<k do you stand when you can't even stand as a gddamn fu<king hood, not to talk of a town, not to talk of a state not, to talk of a continent, not to talk of a whole fu<king race... It's pointless nigger... Live and let live

Well said.

We blacks are architects of our problems. The black man hates himself, hates his neighbour, hates his family, hates his state, his country and his continent.

The black man cannot move forward cos he sees the white man as the superior race. And the moment you believe someone is better than you, you'll never move past that person. And until you break such reasoning, you'll forever remain behind that person.

A friend of mine's girlfriend went to the UK for her Msc program. On getting back home, she broke up with the guy reason being that he's no longer in the same league with her.

We don't appreciate each other. A Nigerian would reject a made in Nigeria product regardless of the quality but would happily embrace a product that was manufactured abroad not minding if its fake.

Also, imagine the kind of lies people tell at various embassies across Nigeria just for visa into a white man's land. Isn't that a clear indication that the white man is superior to them?

Africa is blessed no doubt, infact we're the luckiest in terms of Natural resources and climate, yet greed, hatred for one another, has made us decades behind the white man.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by MrPresident1: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
EvilBrain1:
What a stúpíd thread!

This kind of rétardatíon is why all children need to learn evolution in school. Religious thinking always leads to this type of racist stupídity.

This thing is incomprehensible to little minds.

And as it is written, none of the wicked will understand. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by MrPresident1: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
vooks:
The word has little time for schizophrenics

Your father wink
Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by AfricasSon: 3:53am On Mar 20, 2015
Let me explain to you a little something first thing is we as black people across the world are not inherently inferior in any sense of the word nor do I believe in the word or term negro caucasian or mongoloid we have a long and varied,diverse and complex history and as such the idea of us even being inferior stems from the ideas of eurocentric and the western world bias idea of what and who we are yet has been proven wrong on every count the media and propaganda spread has led many to believe that we are incapable of anything great yet choose to ignore the fact that we have done so much great things that it would take forever to go down the list of what has been done. The reason that there are black people today some but not all that are living in such bad conditions and are poor is the situation they had no choice in now not that it can't be overcome or fixed but its quite a difficult and complex situation for them a'lot of black people and people of color period are living in terrible conditions and those situations were caused by the government and a white dominated society that believes if it's not white it's not right not all whites are to blame but they live on white privilege and would not understand our complex communities and history we must do for ourselves and not rely on white people to fix the problem because they do not want to adress the fact they have caused the bullshit which surrounds us today.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by vooks: 5:30am On Mar 20, 2015
Negro brain needs unthawing not hallucinations to catch up

MrPresident1:

Your father wink
Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by LucemFerre: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2015
AfricasSon:
Let me explain to you a little something first thing is we as black people across the world are not inherently inferior in any sense of the word nor do I believe in the word or term negro caucasian or mongoloid we have a long and varied,diverse and complex history and as such the idea of us even being inferior stems from the ideas of eurocentric and the western world bias idea of what and who we are yet has been proven wrong on every count the media and propaganda spread has led many to believe that we are incapable of anything great yet choose to ignore the fact that we have done so much great things that it would take forever to go down the list of what has been done. The reason that there are black people today some but not all that are living in such bad conditions and are poor is the situation they had no choice in now not that it can't be overcome or fixed but its quite a difficult and complex situation for them a'lot of black people and people of color period are living in terrible conditions and those situations were caused by the government and a white dominated society that believes if it's not white it's not right not all whites are to blame but they live on white privilege and would not understand our complex communities and history we must do for ourselves and not rely on white people to fix the problem because they do not want to adress the fact they have caused the bullshit which surrounds us today.

It's about time we stopped blaming the white man for sh!+, don't you think? White men are not our problem... We said we wanted to be left alone... And they gave our black a55es independence... Is our president a white man? What about our governors, ministers, senators etc. We are the cause of all our problems. Why do you think South Africa are doing economically okay... I think it's because there are a lot of white men in the country... Like it or not... Something is really wrong with black people.

I went to the fuel station yesterday... I was in the queue for 6 hours other people just came from no where shunted, bought and got out, other people went around payed 1k and all that sh!+... I stayed there till 9 pm... And still didn't get sh!+...

There's no light and no fuel to turn on your generator... How is it the white man's fault?
All those thieves in the white house steal billions of Naira and they're still paying corp members 19,500 for goodness sake... you pay rent, transportation, food, recharge card, electricity bill, other things.
It takes more than 5 fuc|<ing years to pay 15-fuc|<ing-000 entitled to students for their industrial training. Wtff... They buy houses of 700mil in abuja but my small 15k dem still hold am... Ah ah!
There's gotta be terrible traffic problem before they expand roads... Fuc|<ing NFA's

We buy things we don't need one person will have an Iphone 6, xiaomi m4, samsung s5, wetin u dey use dem do? And then one poor nigger would feel oppressed use him prick take do money.

How is the white man our problem?

3 Likes

Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
LucemFerre:
Oh! Black people are stup!d alright... dumb, naturally evil and negatively selfish (most of them at least). Black men and Arabs... those two groups of mu+her fu<|<ers are evolutionary mistakes. Call it racism or whatever you want, it's the truth.
Shouldn't you have reserved this nasty, maggoty wretched comment that shows how hollow your brain is?
Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by analice107: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
davien:
Tell them sir.
Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by analice107: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
LucemFerre:

So all you learned from America is 'Bleep', you are a failure.
Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by analice107: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Shouldn't you have reserved this nasty, maggoty wretched comment that shows how hollow your brain is?
A high school kid with this kind of manners. Atheism did this to you right?
You think because it's a faceless forum, you have the right to insult people. Wow, Parents...
Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by orisa37: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
The whole world is inherently foolish, stupid and ignorant about life.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by ifenes(m): 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
Horus:

Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 27, 2016
analice107:

A high school kid with this kind of manners. Atheism did this to you right?
You think because it's a faceless forum, you have the right to insult people. Wow, Parents...
Don't make me laugh... If I can commend mature adults for their wisdom, nothing should stop me from reprimanding blabbering idiots for their stupidity... Faceless forum or not, I'll point out the stupidity in comments made by any bloody fool, his age regardless... If it were right to respect people by virtue of their age, then I would be rude to point out the vampiric nature of Abubakar Shekau. And for your information, I'm under no obligations to obey whatever my parents tell me. They're as fallible as any other human... I'm rational enough to know what is moral and what is not, and do not need any authority to define that for me... I'm not some clueless brat who needs his parent's teachings to get by... You may need your parents to define reality for you, I don't...
Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by analice107: 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Don't make me laugh... If I can commend mature adults for their wisdom, nothing should stop me from reprimanding blabbering idiots for their stupidity... Faceless forum or not, I'll point out the stupidity in comments made by any bloody fool, his age regardless... If it were right to respect people by virtue of their age, then I would be rude to point out the vampiric nature of Abubakar Shekau. And for your information, I'm under no obligations to obey whatever my parents tell me. They're as fallible as any other human... I'm rational enough to know what is moral and what is not, and do not need any authority to define that for me... I'm not some clueless brat who needs his parent's teachings to get by... You may need your parents to define reality for you, I don't...
OK.
Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by MrPresident1: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
[I] Malachi 2:9
Therefore have I also made you contemptible and  base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law

1 Peter 4:17
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the  house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the  gospel of God?

Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.[I]

The Negro is the house of God, he gave the knowledge of God to the world thereby civilising them. All other races was civilised by the Negro. Unfortunately, his power got into his head and he started disobeying his God, he left the ways of His God, and was revelling in iniquity, so to teach him that God rules in the affairs of men, and He alone sets up, and He alone abases, God debased Him (Nebuchadnezzar eating grass in the wilderness for 7 years/times).

The original command given to the Negro (Adam and Eve) is 'go into the world, multiply and replenish the earth', on the surface, it appears to be a command to go and breed, but on a much deeper level, it is a command to go and 'preach the gospel', go and multiply and replenish the earth with your kind, go and give the knowledge of God to the world.

it is very instructive to note that any nation or race of people that claims descent from Adam and Eve are only just saying that they were civilised by Adam and Eve, Adam and Eve are the code words for the leaders and followers in Israel (Negros). Take note that Muslims say they also descended from Adam and Eve, Islam is also a form of the gospel, lol!

Now, blindness in part is happened to Israel until the fullness of the gentiles be come in because not all of us are blind, some of us are fully awake with eyes shining like halogen lamps, we are fully awake and fully sighted, and we know who we are, but the rest are blinded so all the gentiles destined to be saved come into the fold. Going by what is happening in the world, i think the harvest among the gentiles is pretty much finished.

Now, I see many people hiding behind ' the gospel has not been preached to the whole world' to relax and I just laugh. Christianity and all its variants is gospel. Islam is gospel, Buddha is a blackman-Buddhism is gospel, etc., all these religions are all waiting for the return of the Messiah and the ressurection of the dead, who are the dead? The walking talking physically living but mentally and spiritually dead Negros, the dry bones of Ezekiel 37.

Make una dey there dey look, Jesus Christ is already among us, eating, drinking, reading, playing, doing all the things that ordinary men are doing, albeit completely innocuous, just waiting to receive power and consequently His revelation.

He that hath an ear, let him hear
Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by LucemFerre: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2016
analice107:

So all you learned from America is 'Bleep', you are a failure.

So, all you saw in my comment was the "bleeps... " you are a bigger failure...
Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by LucemFerre: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2016
Ayomikun37:

Hehe... Congratulations... I noticed you
Re: Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2016
LucemFerre:

Hehe... Congratulations... I noticed you
Excuse me sir... I'm sorry for that post. I could see it was rude. Pardon my bumptiousness...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Girls Keep On Wearing Trousers After They Have Given Their Lives To Christ / God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) / But That's The Old Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.