Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Isis Change Of Name. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isis Change Of Name. (2505 Views)

Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well / An Uncomfortable Truth: The Undeniable Islamic Essence Of ISIS / Pictures: Captured Isis Found To Be Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isis Change Of Name. by plappville(f): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Isis Pharmaceuticals considers changing its name

Isis Pharmaceuticals is considering a name change following the Paris attacks.
However, world leaders are starting to call ISIS, the extremist group, by a different name as well.

Isis" once most commonly referred to the Egyptian goddess of health, marriage, and wisdom. Now the name ISIS conjures images of the extremist terror group in the Middle East and the atrocities its members have committed. While the Egyptian goddess’ reputation will likely survive, other institutions that share the name are suffering from the connection.

Just like moderate muslims are tagged terrorists worldwide. ISLAM IS A VIRUS! ! MUSLIMS GET CURED IF YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE.

SINCE THE FRIDAY ATTACK, MUSLIMS FACE EMBARRASSMENT/SHAME. THIS IS WHAT A DEAD MONSTER CAUSED YOU TO GO THROUGH.
A LEADER WITH BAD REPUTATION, A CHILD MOLEST, RAPIST AND KILLER. BORN AND RAISED BY PAGAN PARENTS.
WAKE UP MUSLIMS. YOU KNOW YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SET YOURSELF FREE FROM THIS BONDAGE.

IT IS BETTER TO BE AN ATHEIST THAN A MUSLIM. IF YOU TRUELLY LOVE THE TRUE GOD. BE INFORMED THAT JESUS CAME TO SET YOU FREE. IT IS ONLY THROUGH HIM YOU CAN SEE GOD. COME TO HIM, YOU WILL BE FREE INDEED.

Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 4:22

You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Jesus said it that they (the Jews) know what they worship.

http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/2015/1117/Isis-Pharmaceuticals-considers-changing-its-name

2 Likes

Re: Isis Change Of Name. by plappville(f): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2015

Re: Isis Change Of Name. by pneumaticos(m): 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Plappville....you really giving the islamic guys nightmares ....

Waiting for boko recruit to say something,
Re: Isis Change Of Name. by plappville(f): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2015
pneumaticos:

The truth should be revealed. Many do not know what they worship. What Jesus told the samaritan woman is still valid today. Muslims who truelly seek the true God will embrace Christ after all this clear evidence that shows that islam is just a religion Satan is uaing to reduce the world population.

◄ John 4:22 ►
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews

Jeaus is telling the Muslims same thing today.

1 Like

Re: Isis Change Of Name. by truthman2012(m): 9:18am On Nov 18, 2015
plappville:

The truth should be revealed. Many do not know what they worship. What Jesus told the samaritan woman is still valid today. Muslims who truelly seek the true God will embrace Christ after all this clear evidence that shows that islam is just a religion Satan is uaing to reduce the world population.

◄ John 4:22 ►
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews

Jeaus is telling the Muslims same thing today.

True talk !!!

Muslims worship the god they don't know. They erroneously believe allahh is the true God.
Re: Isis Change Of Name. by plappville(f): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2015
truthman2012:

True talk !!!

Muslims worship the god they don't know. They erroneously believe allahh is the true God.

Exactly! ! All the promises of allah are turning against them in thier eyes. Allah said Earthquakes will happen only in unbelieve nations we see Earthquake happening in islamic nations today. What about Meccan the safest city?? undecided
Re: Isis Change Of Name. by truthman2012(m): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
plappville:

Exactly! ! All the promises of allah are turning against them in thier eyes. Allah said Earthquakes will happen only in unbelieve nations we see Earthquake happening in islamic nations today. What about Meccan the safest city?? undecided

The Bible says there is no peace with the wicked. Muslims cannot find peace as wicked people.
Re: Isis Change Of Name. by plappville(f): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
truthman2012:

The Bible says there is no peace with the wicked. Muslims cannot find peace as wicked people.

Yes, they are so stubborn that. They dont care about how bad islam is. They ready to die believing a lie.

My friend a polish woman yold me how her Portugais husband was embarrassed on Saturday. You know the portugais people are not very white. Their skin look more like the arabian. Innocent people are been tagged terrorist just because of thier skin. Yesterday a turkish man was injured in a bar. The family and friends of victims are beginning to react gradually. We do not know where and what this could lead to.. undecided

I am praying for France.
Re: Isis Change Of Name. by truthman2012(m): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
plappville:

Yes, they are so stubborn that. They dont care about how bad islam is. They ready to die believing a lie.

My friend a polish woman yold me how her Portugais husband was embarrassed on Saturday. You know the portugais people are not very white. Their skin look more like the arabian. Innocent people are been tagged terrorist just because of thier skin. Yesterday a turkish man was injured in a bar. The family and friends of victims are beginning to react gradually. We do not know where and what this could lead to.. undecided

I am praying for France.

Pathetic.

May God deliver the world from the devil called allahh.
Re: Isis Change Of Name. by plappville(f): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
truthman2012:

Pathetic.

May God deliver the world from the devil called allahh.

Amen. Thats our prayer. smiley
Re: Isis Change Of Name. by plappville(f): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin grin

Re: Isis Change Of Name. by Rich4god(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2015
plappville:
grin grin
Won't it be better if you channel your effort in teaching about Christ and showing love to the Muslims.... No doubt, something is wrong with the way some Muslims are practicing their religion. But you don't win argument by attacking you opponent. Show them Christ
Re: Isis Change Of Name. by tartar9(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2015
Rich4god:
Won't it be better if you channel your effort in teaching about Christ and showing love to the Muslims.... No doubt, something is wrong with the way some Muslims are practicing their religion. But you don't win argument by attacking you opponent. Show them Christ
they ain't doing it for your xrist buy to satisfy their hate.
Re: Isis Change Of Name. by tartar9(m): 8:07am On Nov 20, 2015
what concerns me if some kaffir company changes its name.which Muslim have changed his or her name.
Re: Isis Change Of Name. by plappville(f): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2015
Rich4god:

It is best to exposed thier lies. this helps to let people who seek the one true God to turn to him. Many do not understand why terrorists quote the Qur'an and shout allah akubar when they kill. The truth is in the Qur'an but some Muslims like the ones we have in NL will keep saying they do not kill in the name of Islam. The only way to expose this is to bring out the quranic verses that supports the terrorists claims. One journalist for the first time copied out violence verses and argued that Muslims in France should deny the terrorists acts by denying the hate in the Qur'an first. It's very easy to come out in the street after much blood shared to say. IT'S NOT ISLAM, IT'S NOT IN THE NAME OF ALLAH. This is very provoking!!

The cruelty of a barbaric act should be denounced. victims family and friends are reacting in pains.

1 Like

Re: Isis Change Of Name. by plappville(f): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2015
tartar9:
what concerns me if some kaffir company changes its name.which Muslim have changed his or her name.

Watch would news. Precisely "France 24 or BFMtv. You will soon know that Muslims will not only change thier names, but will change certain practice of the Qur'an. The West has never looked into the Qur'an as they do today after the attack. Certain mosques will be demolished and some Oman will be jailed for preaching hate. How can the Qur'an be preached without hate? It's impossible! This will collide with the French law that prohibits the preach of those quranic hate verses.

1 Like

Re: Isis Change Of Name. by plappville(f): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2015
tartar9:

I hate Islam. Not the people practising the religion. Islam is thé spirit is thé Anti-christ. It possessed each Muslims and caused some to commit havoc, atrocities and devilish acts. This religion should be hated by all. Atheists exposing Islam do not do it to promote anything. But to completely bury Islam. So don't even try to bring Christianity in this matter.

2 Likes

Re: Isis Change Of Name. by plappville(f): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2015
This is in the Qur'an. Muhammad did thesame thing....

Re: Isis Change Of Name. by plappville(f): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2015
What has the vertical got to do with the Paris attack that Isis is threatening to bomb it?? They are trying to turn it to a religious war... undecided
Re: Isis Change Of Name. by Annunaki(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2015
plappville:

It is best to exposed thier lies. this helps to let people who seek the one true God to turn to him. Many do not understand why terrorists quote the Qur'an and shout allah akubar when they kill. The truth is in the Qur'an but some Muslims like the ones we have in NL will keep saying they do not kill in the name of Islam. The only way to expose this is to bring out the quranic verses that supports the terrorists claims. One journalist for the first time copied out violence verses and argued that Muslims in France should deny the terrorists acts by denying the hate in the Qur'an first. It's very easy to come out in the street after much blood shared to say. IT'S NOT ISLAM, IT'S NOT IN THE NAME OF ALLAH. This is very provoking!!

The cruelty of a barbaric act should be denounced. victims family and friends are reacting in pains.

You absolutely 100% correct, journalists globally need to do more to expose these evil terror inspiring verses in the quoran so that muslims will have nowhere to hide and the whole world will know that truly the quoran is to blame. Either muslims accept that the terror verses must be editted out of their quoran or the whole quoran be thrown to the rubbish dump were it belongs. I pray more mainstream journalist follow suit and expose this evil and dangerous religious cult once and for all.

Re: Isis Change Of Name. by Rich4god(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2015
tartar9:
I believe that everyone is entitled to his or her "worship mode"... All I care for is tolerance and understanding.
Re: Isis Change Of Name. by Rich4god(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2015
plappville:

Every religion has is own ups and down.... And I believe there are better ways of doing the thing that you are doing...
Re: Isis Change Of Name. by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2015
pneumaticos:

On the contrary,what she does is the best.
A man comes to the world and decided to deceive several billions of people, in the name of welcoming a demon who he saw in his bad dream. And today a book has been preferred to several wonderful people, other than use good gifts for something good, they use it to do harm.

God bless you for us plappville!

2 Likes

Re: Isis Change Of Name. by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2015
Rich4god:

First they need to end this their covenant with ancitiff and Mephistopheles before having sense to come to God in heaven. Because for now, the demon they call god, closes their eyes. And makes them enemies of everyone! Muhammed has ruined them all!
Re: Isis Change Of Name. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2015
plappville:

I hate Islam. Not the people practising the religion. Islam is thé spirit is thé Anti-christ. It possessed each Muslims and caused some to commit havoc, atrocities and devilish acts. This religion should be hated by all. Atheists exposing Islam do not do it to promote anything. But to completely bury Islam. So don't even try to bring Christianity in this matter.

Uh uh, not the spirit, They are the antichrist themselves! Google 666= alahuakhbar and see things for yourself.
You forget Christians from new testament follow christ, and devil says he wants to use gods children, after taking form of the divine (jehovah) he appeared to this pedophile they call first prophet.

Today he has turned the thinking of these fellows up side down, and he wants the world in a fit like "if I go down, your children go with me"

Renounce Islam!
Re: Isis Change Of Name. by plappville(f): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2015
Rich4god:
Every religion has is own ups and down.... And I believe there are better ways of doing the thing that you are doing...

Maybe you should show us the better way.... undecided
Re: Isis Change Of Name. by plappville(f): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2015
Rich4god:
I believe that everyone is entitled to his or her "worship mode"... All I care for is tolerance and understanding.

You care for understanding ? Your kids go to school they are exposed to terrorists, you are in the market place, restaurants, airport, in a hotel etc your are exposed to terrorists who kill in the name of allah. You are here waiting that God will come Down from heaven to put a stop to this? The bible says we should expose the evil ones. Right now as we are talking, a luxury hotel in Bamako is in hostage by jihadists. 170 people are in hostage. 140 foreigners and 30 staffs. What's there to understand ? What is there to tolerate? Of course it's east to use those two words when all happens to be with you. Tell the victim families to understand and tolerate terrorists. . angry
Re: Isis Change Of Name. by plappville(f): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2015
gimakon:

On the contrary,what she does is the best.
A man comes to the world and decided to deceive several billions of people, in the name of welcoming a demon who he saw in his bad dream. And today a book has been preferred to several wonderful people, other than use good gifts for something good, they use it to do harm.

God bless you for us plappville!

People don’t like their evil exposed and people don’t like you exposing anyone else so you don’t expose them. Many so-called believers today will go against God’s Word and stand up for the disguised "devil" and fight against God by condoning and supporting wickedness. Take an example of the many so-called Christian homosexuality supporters. The bowing down to idols. How can you love what God hates?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isis Change Of Name. by plappville(f): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2015

Psalm 94:16 Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will stand for me against those who practice iniquity?

3. John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
Re: Isis Change Of Name. by plappville(f): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Stop keeping silent to the evil befalling mankind in the name of allah. You are supposed to exposed the devil to save lives. Those who truly love Christ are the those who are going to stand up for Christ no matter if we lose friends, family, or if the world hates us. The people who hate Christ are going to read the OP and say stop judging, doing this, what do you gain from this etc..

1 Like

Re: Isis Change Of Name. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
plappville:

You care for understanding ? Your kids go to school they are exposed to terrorists, you are in the market place, restaurants, airport, in a hotel etc your are exposed to terrorists who kill in the name of allah. You are here waiting that God will come Down from heaven to put a stop to this? The bible says we should expose the evil ones. Right now as we are talking, [b] a luxury hotel in Bamako is in hostage by jihadists. [/b]170 people are in hostage. 140 foreigners and 30 staffs. What's there to understand ? What is there to tolerate? Of course it's east to use those two words when all happens to be with you. Tell the victim families to understand and tolerate terrorists. . angry

Oh islam, a religion of shít and piss. I spit on islam.

2 Likes

Re: Isis Change Of Name. by plappville(f): 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
gimakon:

Oh islam, a religion of shít and piss. I spit on islam.

Its clear Muslims do not know the meaning of the word. [size=18pt]PEACE[/size] undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has The Song MO Sun Layo Mo Ji Layo? / If You Have Any Question Concerning Tithing, Ask. / "Jesus Christ" Spotted In Clouds Over Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.