Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

How Do I Connect My System To A Wifi ? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Connect My System To A Wifi ? (843 Views)

How Do I Connect To Mysql! / How Can I Connect Php Script To Active Directory With XAMPP Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Connect My System To A Wifi ? by successmart(m): 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hi everyone, i tried connect my system to a wifi for the first time but the system keep asking me to input the "NETWORK SECURITY KEY" But my major problem is where and how do i get this key ? Please help me out. Thankts
Re: How Do I Connect My System To A Wifi ? by maekhel(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
successmart:
Hi everyone, i tried connect my system to a wifi for the first time but the system keep asking me to input the "NETWORK SECURITY KEY" But my major problem is where and how do i get this key ? Please help me out. Thankts
most routers are passworded, so u av to meet d owner or network admin fr d password
Re: How Do I Connect My System To A Wifi ? by successmart(m): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
maekhel:

most routers are passworded, so u av to meet d owner or network admin fr d password
but i tried connecting the system to my android tablet's wifi and the system still request for the key, so do i go about that? Thanks
Re: How Do I Connect My System To A Wifi ? by HCpaul(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
This is very simple and ain't problem at all.

Once you have on the wifi router of your mobile device, on that of your system too and search for new wifi address with the system. Your system will automatically find your phone wifi address, but set up your desired wifi password in your phone wifi settings first, then input it in the password space provided by the computer and then connect. A small icon will be displayed at the bottom right conner of the window envirinment. Open the icon for the wireless network connection or open from the control pannel, and make neccessary settings. Open ur browser and start connecting from ur phone.

(1) (Reply)

Gurus In The House, I Need Ur Help / How Not Having A Website Is Affecting Your School Growth / Simple Way Of Learning Basic Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.