Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Gurus In The House, I Need Ur Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Gurus In The House, I Need Ur Help (823 Views)

C++ Tutorial Question Gurus In The House Should Save From Carry Over / I Need Ur Help / Gurus In The House I Need Someone To Teach Me Hoe To Unlock Iphone 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus In The House, I Need Ur Help by temmyt20(m): 8:28pm On May 30, 2015
pls i urgently need a pascal code to calculate cgpa of students. thnks in advance. pls i dnt want the ones google brought
Re: Gurus In The House, I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 30, 2015
you don't want the one Google brought ?.... Bon Voyage
Re: Gurus In The House, I Need Ur Help by 212blaze(m): 11:27pm On May 30, 2015
Jregz:
you don't want the one Google brought ?.... Bon Voyage

LMAO
Re: Gurus In The House, I Need Ur Help by temmyt20(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2015
I was actually hoping there wld b som1 here dat can help write d code, thnks for dropping by though
Re: Gurus In The House, I Need Ur Help by blenyo11(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
What have you done? Where are you having problem? Let's see your effort and then make input
Re: Gurus In The House, I Need Ur Help by pseudonomer: 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
You want someone to do your assignment for you? Or do you need assistance? If you need assistance, post you code here, and someone might help you. But if you need someone to do your assignment for you, I guess you're on the long thing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Virtual Reality Environment Developer / ..... / Programmer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.