Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,215 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram (54676 Views)

"Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by mistabiola: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
floragregs:
yea, from ur name i'm nt surprised. Toutish attitude is inbuilt in u guys! Have a nice weekend

Common sense have eluded you, from religion war to tribalism. May JEHOVAH take control in your life. Happy weekend.
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
kingofpool:
F**k you, terrorism is islam and islam is terrorism take it or leave it, its ur own pain to bear
U are a fool for typing this nonsense! Damn U sucks...
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
sameer1212:
U are an idi.ot that will never repent. I thought u are a sane person that will stop attacking other peoples religion, I never new I was wasting my time with u. angry
muhammed(disaster be upon him) is d idiot!
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Whenever GEJ and his cohorts/agents attack Buhari, b4 he(Buhari) responds, a million Nigerians would have responded..

It shows God is with Buhari..

THE CHANGE IS HERE
No, it doesn't! It shows the struggle of a minority president. God is not a man.
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by CuteMaryJ: 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
I saw the picture which he later deleted too.... I don't blame him.... Mxcheww...

#March4Buhari

Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by Icekyng: 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam=muhammed=suicide bomber=terrorist
May God guide you to d right part and make you realize ur mistakes
Anyways Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by asala1: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
these picture is showing Indians and there aren't muslims.
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by joeyrayroy(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
I'd prefer to b successful and less brilliant if typing that is what the basis is

...who's ecetera biko?
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by wasuka14(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
I thinkin childhood trumal is what is disturbin Paul. D last time a lady try to mock Muhammed name we all knw wot happen. I knw dis guy is nt d first n is nt goin to be d last. God will judge him by his intention!
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
muhammed(disaster be upon him) is d idiot!
U don't expect me to exchange words with u ait? Because my dear, we are too different people. I can't Step so low to talk with low life like u. #Neveragain#
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by tivta(m): 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ok what of me saying this...

Not all muslims are terrorists but ALL terrorists are muslims. Am I lying or saying the truth? Abi you don hear of Christian bombers or Jewish bombers or hindu bomber?
Let's all be realistic, A LOT OF TRUTH IS SAID IN JEST. After all we all know its Mostly Christians that dress sexual, so all religions has its ups and downs, its just unfortunate MOST nigerians are to myopic to understand this. #nuffsaid.
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by Gboskee(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
Emmyk:
grin
when the sea gull follow the trawler its because he think sardine will be throw into the sea...

Abeg why the laugh

Retardant!

Any way

sai GMB!/PY0
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by Missmossy(f): 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
Not everything is a joke in times like this grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by Nicepoker(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Collynzo419:

BullShit!

That tweet is very insensitive whether he was referring to Buhari or Not. Paul has to understand that he has a huge following and he should ensure that he sets the right examples for his young fans.

Not every one named Mohammed is a potential suicide bomber. Terrorists are not religious people but sociopaths who have a distorted view of life.

By the way....

#March4Buhari
we will march Buhari out of this country
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by Icekyng: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
for saying d truth?
Sorry Plz wat truth?
I'm a GEJ supporter bt today I'm changing to GMB
No sense in ur comments
PDP JUST DRAG PEOPLE'S REPUTATION IN THE Mud FOR THİER GAİN
Go to hell MAN
QUOTE ME & DIE YOUNG!
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Collynzo419:

BullShit!

That tweet is very insensitive whether he was referring to Buhari or Not. Paul has to understand that he has a huge following and he should ensure that he sets the right examples for his young fans.

Not every one named Mohammed is a potential suicide bomber. Terrorists are not religious people but sociopaths who have a distorted view of life.

By the way....

#March4Buhari
The fact that people chose to be politically correct doesn't make them stu.pid. Why don't you submit yourself as the next suicide bomber.
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by obailala(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
A very insensitive and ill thought move by Paul. The danger here doesn't even have anything to do with politics, rather some misguided individuals may regard this statement as a blasphemy against their religion and then resort to needless violence
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by Icekyng: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
tivta:
Ok what of me saying this...

Not all muslims are terrorists but ALL terrorists are muslims. Am I lying or saying the truth? Abi you don hear of Christian bombers or Jewish bombers or hindu bomber?
Let's all be realistic, A LOT OF TRUTH IS SAID IN JEST. After all we all know its Mostly Christians that dress sexual, so all religions has its ups and downs, its just unfortunate MOST nigerians are to myopic to understand this. #nuffsaid.
Wish there was a middle finger icon here
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by texazzpete(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
I'm not sure how this is 'dissing Buhari'. A friend shared this on his BBM dp, and I laughed about it...not a single person who has seen it has tied it to Buhari.
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by Icekyng: 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
texazzpete:
I'm not sure how this is 'dissing Buhari'. A friend shared this on his BBM dp, and I laughed about it...not a single person who has seen it has tied it to Buhari.
Sorry bt Plz wats funny abt d pix?
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by Emmyk(m): 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
Gboskee:
when the sea gull follow the trawler its because he think sardine will be throw into the sea...

Abeg why the laugh

Retardant!

Any way

sai GMB!/PY0

Do you n me got a problem? grin Anyways, @highlighted made me laugh. I saw it coming dude. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by corozy(m): 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
look at this foolish fool again........clueless like ur name......
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by Gboskee(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
Emmyk:

Your grammar is the cause, my dude. Work on it. cheesy cheesy
and you,your akamu-brain drainage,, you need to waterlogged it
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
corozy:
look at this foolish fool again........clueless as like ur name......
y re thee criticizing me for saying d truth!
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by Gboskee(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
daft retardant! Go get a life. And becareful with how you type. Shame on you Religion bigot!
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Gboskee:
daft retardant! Go get a life. And becareful with how you type. Shame on you Religion bigot!
persecuting me for saying d truth! Islam is a plague too dis world.
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by 12ema: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
redcliff:
Nigerians are so dumb really...I dont know if its poverty or the lack of eating good food while growing up that degenerated their brains or frustration due to poverty. they read useless meanings to everything and anything. Psquare have been very non active about politics going on unlike other people. this picture could have meant something else and it was read a different way.

I disagree. He is a celebrity and should be careful what he says and does. There are millions of I.diots out there who follow them blindly. You never know, there might be a boko haram fan who would take him seriously. Plus, he is making light of many deaths due to these suicide attacks. Having money does not equal class or common sense. Especially in this case.
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by Emmyk(m): 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
Gboskee:
and you,your akamu-brain drainage,, you need to waterlogged it

Get busy please. undecided
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by Gboskee(m): 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
persecuting me for saying d truth! Islam is a plague too dis world.
go through your core sentence again.,,

tell me a bit bio of adolf hitler?
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by corozy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
y re thee criticizing me for saying d truth!
whch stupid truth...do u actually knw the truth?if u actually knw the truth u wont come here and be typing rubbish...
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by Gboskee(m): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Emmyk:

get lost lipsrsealed
Emmyk:

get lost
Re: Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
corozy:
whch stupid truth...do u actually knw the truth?if u actually knw the truth u wont come here and be typing rubbish...
fvck muhammed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Royalkennessy Cornelius Michaell, Cee-C & Model In Romantic Photoshoot / Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) / The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.