Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram (45819 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Peter Okoye Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Saga / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by celebgists(m): 8:10am On Apr 28, 2016
After a baby in the marriage super star artist Tiwa Savage separates from her husband Tee-billz according to his post on Instagram.

Tee-billz took to his social media page to blast Tiwa Savage and her family in what appears to be a public display of hatred.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEu-UTWxppX/
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by celebgists(m): 8:11am On Apr 28, 2016
HE SAID MORE CHECK OUT THE WHOLE STORY

http://celebgists.com/tiwa-savage-husband-tee-billz-ways/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by confamgist237: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2016
grin grin grin

Tiwa Savage's husband Tee Billz accuses her of sleeping with Donjazzy,Dr Sid,2face

READ THAT VERSION HERE >> http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/huh-tiwa-savages-husband-tee-billz.html
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by DeanSim: 8:12am On Apr 28, 2016
Tell me this is another stunt that he will soon apologise for.

This can't real. Hopefully, they resolve it. What kind of grandma don't want marriage and happiness for her daughter.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by haryodejy(m): 8:15am On Apr 28, 2016
now dats how naija celebrities roll.....as he post am on IG nau...hu he epp

well m down here sipping cofee nd sobo

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by Dayshow: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2016
Na our head una wan use again abi? Must u tell the world you are having problems in ur marriage anytime u do have 1? Mr man grow up

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by Hustlerlomo(m): 8:20am On Apr 28, 2016
Me knw say dt marriage no go last before... Young Husband nd wife into entertainment..

No couples can be like Pa Olu Jacob and mama Joke silva in the entertainment industry.

The remaining ones na wash.

53 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by sholatem(f): 8:21am On Apr 28, 2016
Tell me dis is a lie shocked,abi dem hack Oga Teebillz acct ni? lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2016
sholatem:
Tell me dis is a lie shocked,abi dem hack Oga Teebillz acct ni? lipsrsealed

my exact thought. i do not want to believe this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by charles316: 8:30am On Apr 28, 2016
This is interesting. Could this be that his account was hacked?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by Luckylife(m): 8:32am On Apr 28, 2016
Money can't buy love! It takes true love and matured minds to make a happy home. The shameful thing is to expose your family issues online.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by Pheals(f): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2016
marriage of nowadays
...no they last
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by iphunanya(f): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2016
Hackers at work
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by HornyTiwa(f): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2016
shocked I don't want to believe this is true.

that account has been hack

#wtf?

**modified

on a second note,if his account wasn't hacked, he needs to be shot in the balls,How dare he embarrass my namesake this way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by HornyTiwa(f): 9:09am On Apr 28, 2016
mimzy:

my exact thought. i do not want to believe this.
Teebillz don't type like that
its definitely a hacker

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2016
Exactly. too many typos. i just went through his ig page.

I am sure an official statement will be released soon.

HornyTiwa:

Teebillz don't type like that

its definitely a hacker

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2016
I don't want to believe this........
why can't these celebrities put pride, ego and insincerity aside so they would see the bright and lovely part of marriage#for life?
what is wrong in staying married for 10yrs...or even 20....30....40....till death?
staying married and doing one's job shows one's success#all round!
##na so they go dey fuc#k here and there#dey confuse their pikins##

13 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by Elxandre(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2016
The Devil the king of the entertainment industry has decided to build an office in Lagos Island this year, hence the beef and fights, even though the building is still under construction

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by ireneony(f): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2016
Marriage over of course. ...maybe

This dude act like a sissy damn too often
Crying over spilled milk
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by abrahym(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2016
Fake news. Jobless blogger
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2016
What is this world turning into?
You fartmedia, social media
You eat , social media
You breast feed, social media

So that ignoramus fool.must say all this on the inernet abi?
Hmmm

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by nathz45: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2016
ohhh..not again!!!...9ja music industry how far...back 2 back from Olamide & Don J to Psquare to Wizkid & Aunty Linda...now this
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by callJesu: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by dulux07(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2016
Hope its not true, if it is undecided Go pour your heart out to a marriage counsellor, your pastor or relatives, not the social media dude, Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by IamOpemipo(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2016
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by Ogunseyii: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2016
Shit is real. Kai angry
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by Emmysteve(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by Zico5(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2016
why are these people not matured like this. I don't know what will make me divulge any secret pertaining to my family no matter how serious it may be.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2016
DeanSim:
Tell me this is another stunt that he will soon apologise for.

This can't real. Hopefully, they resolve it. What kind of grandma don't want marriage and happiness for her daughter.
do u know mama gee?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram by Lilimax(f): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2016
Another publicity stunt embarassed
P-Square sag is still fresh on my mind embarassed

Abeg, make we talk better thing!
How far with Fulani Herdsmen wahala?
Hope it's been curbed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) / Imade Adeleke Graduates From Kindergarten, Davido Absent (Photos) / Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.