Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? (8386 Views)

Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) / Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles / See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by pelumiakinboye1: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-kJdNZew6hM8/VPsGGvFiK-I/AAAAAAAADbw/5yPv_LfZUFk/s1600/Azadus%2Bbeing%2Bbroke%2B-%2BNaijaOriginal.net.jpg[/img]

In a chat with Saturday Beats, Azadus explained the reason for his hiatus.

He said,

“It is obvious I left Kennis because my contract with them expired and my career dwindled. When I was with Kennis Music, all hands were on deck to push my music out but now that I am on my own, everything is left to me. But the major reason I was out of the limelight was because I was attacked by armed robbers. I was shot in my neigbhourhood at FESTAC. I was away from music for over a year because I was hospitalised. That was what affected me. I could not move freely because I lost faith in the security around where I was staying. I hardly went out because I was afraid of another attack. I went through a lot of trauma.”

Addressing the broke issue, he said:

“If people think I am broke, they should come and give me money. At least I thank God that I am taking care of my family. Being broke is not a crime; it is not an offence. I don’t know when being broke became an offence in the country. I am broke and people that think they have money should come and give me money. Even Greece and some other countries were broke at a time. They went through recession. That is no news. News is talking about my music; if it is better than it was or worse. It is not about my personal life but what connects me and the world; how people feel my music. People should talk about my music and not my personal life,” [img][/img]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by valmunich(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
Pele...

singing Craig David's rise n fall
Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
SO? angry
Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by sweettease(f): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
Being broke isn't an offense yet they won't let us hear word with their conceited lyrics when they aren't broke.

7 Likes

Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by pelumiakinboye1: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
sweettease:
Being broke isn't an offense yet they won't let us hear word with their conceited lyrics when they aren't broke.
abi o, hope Wizkid is learning
Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by enoqueen: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
pls o. which one of them is azadus, the bike man or the passenger.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by seankay(m): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dis bikeman yanga too much sef
Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by 2dice(m): 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
I saw the dude sometimes last 2YEARS.. He came to buy disk where i was doing my SIWES...
All i can say is CHANGE is always CONSTANT
Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
And I like the guy oo

2 Likes

Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by englishmart(m): 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
enoqueen:
the bike itself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by Airforce1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
Pele
Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
True talk bro. I value you pass Tinubu, Amaechi, OBJ, FFK and...GEJ. Yes! Cos you make an honest living.

Baba God bless our hustle and enlarge our coast...Amin!

This is to all the people making honest living. Runs girls, thieves, looters and kidnappers don't claim this prayer ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by moststylish(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
azadus madam
Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by macklef(m): 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
Even with dis c2 am using now, that aint azadus na
Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by osamaBUSH(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
aza aza owo ni koko shocked
Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
He'll rise up again!!.it doesn't matter how many times a man falls,what matters most is if he's ready to standup..

2 Likes

Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
And I heard him saying AZADUS means,; A Zealous And Determined Unrelenting Soldier.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by pelumiakinboye1: 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
He'll rise up again!!.it doesn't matter how many times a man falls,what matters most is if he's ready to standup..
I Love Ur Faith

1 Like

Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by pelumiakinboye1: 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
AdeniyiA:
And I heard him saying AZADUS means,; A Zealous And Determined Unrelenting Soldier.
like someone said, he can still rise again

1 Like

Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by pelumiakinboye1: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
macklef:
Even with dis c2 am using now, that aint azadus na
Bro, U need to look closer o
Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
pelumiakinboye1:
I Love Ur Faith
..thanks..*blushing

1 Like

Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by Melancholy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
Sorry to bust ur bubble, old picture ni jawe. Even though the guy is not riding latest fleet am pretty sure his life is more favourable to anyone who tries to dereputize his image cos last time i saw him at 2face's rebranding album azadus was looking plump and ebullient and trust me, his performance on stage with rapport btw kennis crew and old time record mate-remedies is intact! So save us old story...

3 Likes

Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by macklef(m): 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
pelumiakinboye1:
Bro, U need to look closer o
ehen? Lol. Serzly am usin a 1.2 inch atm. Is d nicur realy a bic man?
Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by Roseey0(f): 3:47am On Mar 08, 2015
God bless your hustle
Dont mind them. They prefer to do dirty deals to keep up with status.

Stay strong
Who God has blessed.......
Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by sweettease(f): 6:27am On Mar 08, 2015
englishmart:
the bike itself
It's the passenger oo shocked
Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by NegeduGrace(f): 7:16am On Mar 08, 2015
Ah abi na dat 'madam' wey e sing chop im money?anyways he is right..dere is tym for everything
Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2015
enoqueen:
He reigned in Nigeria probably before you were born

1 Like

Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:48am On Mar 08, 2015
Roseey0:
God bless your hustle
Dont mind them. They prefer to do dirty deals to keep up with status.

Stay strong
Who God has blessed.......
If you can't do dirty deals,don't try to be a celeb in Nigeria because if you're not getting the money like you used to and wants to keep up with status,you're on your own
Re: Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:49am On Mar 08, 2015
Melancholy:
Sorry to bust ur bubble, old picture ni jawe. Even though the guy is not riding latest fleet am pretty sure his life is more favourable to anyone who tries to dereputize his image cos last time i saw him at 2face's rebranding album azadus was looking plump and ebullient and trust me, his performance on stage with rapport btw kennis crew and old time record mate-remedies is intact! So save us old story...
You can't judge with plump look sir,even a hunter can look plump

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photos) Bimbo Oshin And Sikiratu Sindodo Amazing Bleaching Evolution / Lady Forgot She is In Nigeria, Went To Market With Bum Short N She Was Harassed / Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.