Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Can You Grow Another Penis If You Cut The One You Have Off - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Grow Another Penis If You Cut The One You Have Off (897 Views)

On The Way To Aid You Cut Down / 4 Shopping Habits That Will Help You Cut Cost / Thirsty Leopard Gets Head Stuck In A Pot, Villagers Cut The Pot Off It's Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Grow Another Penis If You Cut The One You Have Off by yanshaddict(m): 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
Actually I'm thinking of cutting my thing off coz its kinda small and my gf complains bout it, pls help...mature advise only
Re: Can You Grow Another Penis If You Cut The One You Have Off by datguru: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
Yea, go ahead, cut it off
Re: Can You Grow Another Penis If You Cut The One You Have Off by yanshaddict(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
datguru:
Yea, go ahead, cut it off
will a bigger longer one grow aftermath? Help!!!
Re: Can You Grow Another Penis If You Cut The One You Have Off by kinglekan: 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
What else are you waiting for?? Cut the damn tin off

Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Can You Grow Another Penis If You Cut The One You Have Off by kinglekan: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
yanshaddict:
will a bigger longer one grow aftermath? Help!!!

Sure vewwi big one. More like dt of a horse.
Re: Can You Grow Another Penis If You Cut The One You Have Off by yanshaddict(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
kinglekan:

Sure vewwi big one. More like dt of a horse.
a horse? Isn't that one too big?....pls I'm serious, I'm not lying
Re: Can You Grow Another Penis If You Cut The One You Have Off by ITbomb(m): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
Send us the pix of the one you cut then when the new one grow within two weeks, you send us the pix
Re: Can You Grow Another Penis If You Cut The One You Have Off by yanshaddict(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
ITbomb:
Send us the pix of the one you cut then when the new one grow within two weeks, you send us the pix
no offense bro buh how long you been g@y?
Re: Can You Grow Another Penis If You Cut The One You Have Off by kinglekan: 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
yanshaddict:
a horse? Isn't that one too big?....pls I'm serious, I'm not lying

The bigger the better.
Re: Can You Grow Another Penis If You Cut The One You Have Off by ITbomb(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
yanshaddict:
no offense bro buh how long you been g@y?
10 minutes and it will last for another 20 minutes after then the urge will be gone till another 20 years
Re: Can You Grow Another Penis If You Cut The One You Have Off by yanshaddict(m): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
ITbomb:

10 minutes and it will last for another 20 minutes after then the urge will be gone till another 20 years
I cover my yansh with the blood of chisos...
Re: Can You Grow Another Penis If You Cut The One You Have Off by ITbomb(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
yanshaddict:
I cover my yansh with the blood of chisos...
Too late, I already have it covered. Expect my visit tonight cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Perish In Motor Accident In Ghana (picture) / . / Hilarious Pic: Can You Buy This Land?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.