Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) (2079 Views)

Big Antelope Killed By Hunters In Sagamu (Photos) / Breaking: Dickdastardly And 295,000 Loyal PDP Members Set To Decamp To APC! / In Total Support Of Alhaji Mujaheed Asari Dokubo - Dickdastardly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
1. Always wear your Amulet and rub your whole body with charcoal before venturing into the forest! cool
2. Make sure your gun powder is very dry and your gun not rusty. angry
3. While in the bush move in zigzag or crocodile patern.(best is to tip toe and avoid twigs)
4. Most times the tree is the hunters best position.(but beware of territorial baboons and leopards)
5. Once in the bush, always have your finger ready on the trigger. This helps against surprise by predators and aids surprise shots at unsuspecting games
6. Never shoot at a group of gorillas, as you might not leave the bush alive to enjoy the kill.
7. At the sight of this Animals abandon the hunt and go home, Rhinoceros, hippo, Lion.
8. When you suddenly encounter a giant boa constrictor, do not turn and run, but gently back track.
9. Protect your neck from tree lurking leopards by wearing very thick band of fronds around your neck.
10. When you want to shoot an antelope, delay your shot to be sure its not being sturked by a bigger predator. As you may not have time to reload before you become the prey.
11. Most carnivores have very thick skull, so aim for the heart area if you want a killer shot. Anything less leaves you exposed when it retaliates.
12. The sound of approaching hoofs might not actually be herd of antelopes. You are safer up a tree till you sure its not a pack of hyenas. cheesy
13. Its safer to hunt in groups, but their must be an agreed spread out pattern to avoid regrets from friendly fire.
14. Never go back same way you entered the forest.

You can add yours!
I will answer your questions now. cool

1 Share

Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by hungryboy(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
na the first time were i don See pesin were never enter forest before,
dey give hunting instructions be dis oh

1 Like

Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lalasticlala this might save a fellow hunter's life. You know where to take thread or i should say? wink
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
hungryboy:
na the first time were i don See pesin were never enter forest before,
dey give hunting instructions be dis oh
What do you mean?
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
I wish I could contribute but I don't know anything about hunting.
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by Barabbas(m): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
DickDastardly:
1. Always wear your Amulet and rub your whole body with charcoal before venturing into the forest! cool
3. While in the bush move in zigzag or crocodile patern.(best is to tip toe and avoid twigs)
4. Most times the tree is the hunters best position.(but beware of territorial baboons and leopards)
5. Once in the bush, always have your finger ready on the trigger. This helps against surprise by predators and aids surprise shots at unsuspecting games
6. Never shoot at a group of gorillas, as you might not leave the bush alive to enjoy the kill.
7. At the sight of this Animals abandon the hunt and go home, Rhinoceros, hippo, Lion.
8. When you suddenly encounter a giant boa constrictor, do not turn and run, but gently back track.
9. Protect your neck from tree lurking leopards by wearing very thick band of fronds around your neck.
10. When you want to shoot an antelope, delay your shot to be sure its not being sturked by a bigger predator. As you may not have time to reload before you become the prey.
11. Most carnivores have very thick skull, so aim for the heart area if you want a killer shot. Anything less leaves you exposed when it retaliates.
12. The sound of approaching hoofs might not actually be herd of antelopes. You are safer up a tree till you sure its not a pack of hyenas. cheesy
13. Its safer to hunt in groups, but their must be an agreed spread out pattern to avoid regrets from friendly fire.

You can add yours!
I've always known you are a terror of the forests!
Weldone Ford Dick, weldone wink
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
okoyemike:
I wish I could contribute but I don't know anything about hunting.
Everybody learns. And there's always a first time cool
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rule 15: always hang the skull of your kill to remember it.

Rule 16: don't put too much sauce while boiling the game.

Rule 17. Keep the fire burning low so you don't over cook it.
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
20pounds:
Rule 15: always hang the skull of your kill to remember it.

Rule 16: don't put too much sauce while boiling the game.

Rule 17. Keep the fire burning low so you don't over cook it.
grin brilliant!
I'm speechless tongue Pulisssss never near the bush with only thepis your cooking skills cheesy
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
DickDastardly:

Everybody learns. And there's always a first time cool

I'd like such an adventure. I wish I could go hunting with you, I don't have a gun, though I can handle one.
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Don't enter bush wey near Fulani man house or enter Abakiliki man farm(especially where he farm rice) else you will be hunted.
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by CORTANA: 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
18. Never get high before entering the bush cause you might mistake your dog for game or put your leg in traps set for wild animals. cheesy
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
takes me back to those good old days. armed with our dane guns and powder. small bag of ash and ofcourse our amulets.

sir dick sabi. mods frontpage please!!!
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
okoyemike:

I'd like such an adventure. I wish I could go hunting with you, I don't have a gun, though I can handle one.
Its risky bro and there are skills to it.
Note that Dickdastrdly is a descendant of great hunters cool
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Don't enter bush wey near Fulani man house or enter Abakiliki man farm(especially where he farm rice) else you will be hunted.
Lols.
We only hunt deep in the wild. Almost middle of nowhere where most men dare not set foot talkless of residing cool cheesy
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
krall:
takes me back to those good old days. armed with our dane guns and powder. small bag of ash and ofcourse our amulets.

sir dick sabi. mods frontpage please!!!
Thanks ma man, hope you dont mean the Lizards you hunt in your backyard grin
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
DickDastardly:

Thanks ma man, hope you dont mean the Lizards you hunt in your backyard grin
lol, am talking of buffalo and wild pig.
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by hungryboy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
DickDastardly:

What do you mean?
i mean say were your hunting gun dey?
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by Sparrow13: 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Gone are the days i use to go hunting in Sambisa forest
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by henribj(m): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
DickDastardly:

You can add yours!

have got a question:

WHY?
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
DickDastardly:

Its risky bro and there are skills to it.
Note that Dickdastrdly is a descendant of great hunters cool

Risk is part of my daily life and I have accepted it. I'd like to partake in the adventure once you can provide me with a dane gun
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
krall:
lol, am talking of buffalo and wild pig.
Ok cool
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
hungryboy:
i mean say were your hunting gun dey?
On the rack, beside the fire place, heating up for action wink
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
Sparrow13:
Gone are the days i use to go hunting in Sambisa forest
Fear of shekau grin
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hunter for your dream,are you Jakumo?
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
henribj:

have got a question:

WHY?
Its a hunter's belief. You see, the spirit of the animals you kill in the forest await you at the point of entry, so we avoid their curse by changing route on exiting. Just like the 3 wise men avoid their old route to evade herod cool
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Hunter for your dream,are you Jakumo?
No, why asking?

And are you a fellow hunter?
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by henribj(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
DickDastardly:

Its a hunter's belief. You see, the spirit of the animals you kill in the forest await you at the point of entry, so we avoid their curse by changing route on exiting. Just like the 3 wise men avoid their old route to evade herod cool

ahh i see, thank you for clarifying this.
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
Seun, ishilove, obinoscopy, ngwakwe, lalasticlala cry angry
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by henribj(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
okoyemike:

Risk is part of my daily life and I have accepted it. I'd like to partake in the adventure once you can provide me with a dane gun

uhm if i may ask, do you truthfully wanna use the gun to go hunting for animals in the forest? or for some other aim/mission/objective??
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
DickDastardly:

No, why asking?

And are you a fellow hunter?
yes,anam agba na ufu,i shoot birds in the air with pin point accuracy
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
henribj:

uhm if i may ask, do you truthfully wanna use the gun to go hunting for animals in the forest? or for some other aim/mission/objective??

If you could read, you would see I stated the reason I would require the gun.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account / Mad Men now Sweeping The main Streets Of Calabar (pix And Video) / *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.