Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) (2095 Views)

Big Antelope Killed By Hunters In Sagamu (Photos) / Breaking: Dickdastardly And 295,000 Loyal PDP Members Set To Decamp To APC! / In Total Support Of Alhaji Mujaheed Asari Dokubo - Dickdastardly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by henribj(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
okoyemike:

If you could read, you would see I stated the reason I would require the gun.

story for the gods.. abegy leave that thing jor, you need gun just so you can hunt animals in the forest with it aby? you no sabi where them dey sell gun?? you wan learn how to farm and you dey expect say na ur teacher go provide you with hoe & cutlass
hehehehehe
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 08, 2015
henribj:

story for the gods.. abegy leave that thing jor, you need gun just so you can hunt animals in the forest with it aby? you no sabi where them dey sell gun?? you wan learn how to farm and you dey expect say na ur teacher go provide you with hoe & cutlass
hehehehehe

Common sense would make you understand that most hunters has multiple dane guns let alone a family of hunters, that means an arsenal. You could also understand that its unwise to go shopping for a gun you plan to use once if you could improvise.
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by henribj(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2015
okoyemike:

Common sense would make you understand that most hunters has multiple dane guns let alone a family of hunters, that means an arsenal. You could also understand that its unwise to go shopping for a gun you plan to use once if you could improvise.

common sense is not so common, didn't you know that?
so now you want me to believe you just want to go hunting once? and after the first adventure then you retire?? no more hunting adventures
i believe you sir cheesy
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by todayguest(m): 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
20. If you're going into a forest, make a mark on your entrance. And while in the forest also make marks on trees or use other objects as mark. It could save you, if you lost your way or lead others to you incase you're lost.
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
henribj:

common sense is not so common, didn't you know that?
so now you want me to believe you just want to go hunting once? and after the first adventure then you retire?? no more hunting adventures
i believe you sir cheesy

I believe you, common sense is not common. No wonder you got none.
Re: Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) by henribj(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
okoyemike:

I believe you, common sense is not common. No wonder you got none.

yes o, unfortunately i have none sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Wonder Why You Dont See Albinos Obituary Poster? / KIM K Almost Fell Over Her Heels / Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.