Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing (36067 Views)

Four Nigerian Artists That Sound just like Wizkid...(photos) / Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) / Usher Raymond IV: Top 6 Nigerian Artists That Started As His Clone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by jeudd: 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
1) Davido: The OBO should just give up singing because although he has some hit songs of recent,the artist should just give up singing while he still has a name and go into a job that seems more lucrative in the long run , it could be as a manager of a better artist maybe then his 'igbo' stained vocals may do him some good.

2) Lynxx : You just can not hate on the big guy, but what makes us very sad is seeing him waste his time and money on singing instead of following the suggested steps of our brother davido and quit singing and start modelling cuz he has a great body .

3) Emma Nyra : the empire first lady should just quit singing and go be someones side chick or babe or mistress or fun buddy or wife cuz to me she is talentless and thats all on Emma.

4) Jesse jaggz : Not only has it been ages since has had a hit song so uncle jaggz just grow your dada and take to the streets and create a name for yourself as the official distributor of weed to the real celebs

5) Tonto Dikeh : this woman should just go and quit singing and dump that stupid ass name 'pokolee' abi what is the name ? She should better continue acting before we attack her acting carrer .
And before una attack me make una rememba say errybody get opinion...thanks

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by kudoxs(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ok, noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by temitemi1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nonsense!
jeudd:
1) Davido: The OBO should just give up singing because although he has some hit songs of recent,the artist should just give up singing while he still has a name and go into a job that seems more lucrative in the long run , it could be as a manager of a better artist maybe then his 'igbo' stained vocals may do him some good.
2) Lynxx : You just can not hate on the big guy, but what makes us very sad is seeing him waste his time and money on singing instead of following the suggested steps of our brother davido and quit singing and start modelling cuz he has a great body .
3) Emma Nyra : the empire first lady should just quit singing and go be someones side chick or babe or mistress or fun buddy or wife cuz to me she is talentless and thats all on Emma.
4) Jesse jaggz : Not only has it been ages since has had a hit song so uncle jaggz just grow your dada and take to the streets and create a name for yourself as the official distributor of weed to the real celebs
5) Tonto dikeh : this woman should just go and quit singing and dump that stupid ass name 'pokolee' abi what is the name ? She should better continue acting before we attack her acting carrer .

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by williamspaul22(m): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
jeudd:
5) Tonto dikeh : this woman should just go and quit singing and dump that stupid ass name 'pokolee' abi what is the name ? She should better continue acting before we attack her acting carrer .
u no get talk op, y davido?

34 Likes

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by 1stola: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
[s]
jeudd:
1) Davido: The OBO should just give up singing because although he has some hit songs of recent,the artist should just give up singing while he still has a name and go into a job that seems more lucrative in the long run , it could be as a manager of a better artist maybe then his 'igbo' stained vocals may do him some good. [/s]
[s] 4) Jesse jaggz : Not only has it been ages since has had a hit song so uncle jaggz just grow your dada and take to the streets and create a name for yourself as the official distributor of weed to the real celebs [/s]

When and why did you stop using your drugs

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by Codedrock(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
jeudd:
What the hel!! Davido crazy.....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by Slimzjoe(m): 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ma Book Small Space First......

I dey Come wink

Modified: Op Na Confirm Wizkid Fan
I fit Bet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by Airforce1(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
Yo gotta be kidding me

Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by hatux: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
This Op must be high on excess poo... Jags of all people/nation should do what? No second thought, you dunno nothing bout music. So keep your lipsrsealed

80 Likes

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by englishmart(m): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
every nigerian artist should probably quit singing

11 Likes

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by JEITO: 12:48am On Mar 08, 2015
No 2-5 confirm!

Btw, if you want to list the names of those who shouldn't be singing, the list go long like river nile

1 Like

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by Stunner1(f): 2:32am On Mar 08, 2015
OP put ur head in boiling water cos it needs to be cooked
pls don't eva eva mention Jesse Jagz else....
Jagz is d greatest mehn d best dt eva did it
Respect d BOSS

Lest I forget
Abeg comot Davido name for dere b4 I descend on u

52 Likes

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by ibkgab001: 4:42am On Mar 08, 2015
Is there anybody again that Bears Davido apart from OBO....

Please stop him op must not enter market #risky

8 Likes

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by ba7man(m): 6:52am On Mar 08, 2015
Davido might not have the best voice but he has melody and good beats. He understands music. Remove him from your list.

Putting Jesse Jagz in your list shows you don't know music.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by fairygeh(f): 7:09am On Mar 08, 2015
Op,if not that today is Sunday, I would have called you a fool for adding David's name.seriou
sly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by Blanc8(m): 7:24am On Mar 08, 2015
When I saw the Topic, I just said "Lynxx".
Good to know his on the list..

But - Op! Davido! You don't want to listen to music again.. if he stops singing who would? is it Lil Kesh, abi that guy that sang Godwin( I don't know, who share the opinion with me, that Godwin song is a very very dead song) and that Korede bello shoulld better go meet Asa, cos I think that's the kinda music he should be singing - and not the contemporary Nigerian thrash. Thank you *Bows head, drops micc #Leaves stage

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by Richie0974: 8:19am On Mar 08, 2015
Seriously.... Davido??If he doesn't sing who should??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2015
Jesse jagz is one of the realest out there,was expecting to see names like kcee and Co

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by wheesin(m): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2015
Imagine JJags..davido... u call them talentless.. angry
this guy you are trying me o...watch yaself..check it very well

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 08, 2015
Kai those witch don tap OP brain to factory reset.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by igbsam(m): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2015
Airforce1 should be on that list.

23 Likes

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by RYANAYO(m): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2015
ok
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by holatin(m): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2015
Abeg add FFK.
the guy now sound foolish to himself this days.

no tell me he is not artist !
don't quote me too

5 Likes

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by justdivine: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2015
Yes
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2015
Op u too write a hit track or become famz like them na.
Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by januzaj(m): 9:05am On Mar 08, 2015
temitemi1:
Nonsense!
I agree with you on this.....you are now growing #teamtemitemimustgrow

3 Likes

Re: Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:06am On Mar 08, 2015
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nina Goes Back To School (IMSU) / Juliet Ibrahim Wins Best Dressed Actress In Nollywood At Glam & Essence Awards / Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.