Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie (46558 Views)

Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by eddyslim(m): 11:24am On Mar 08, 2015
hrykanu231:
Him still dey chelsea? grin
Nooo him dey QPR now.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2015
lion042:
....bro believe me u will tired of them wen u mingle with them oooo, I was saying the same tin b4 but now they irritate me
Hahahaha But my lady is white.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by galadima77(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2015
i hear black girls are just d best

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2015
lion042:
....bro believe me u will tired of them wen u mingle with them oooo, I was saying the same tin b4 but now they irritate me
. I have a problem with generalisation. Let me tell u that some Nigerians are also tired of black women. You pple keep on saying that she is a gold digger. Let me ask, are there no Nigerian girls that are gold diggers too?. You act as if marrying a Nigerian is a direct guarantee of happiness. There are so many unhappy men that are married to Nigerians today. So this issue is subjective.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 08, 2015
Na im time.. enjoy bruv.. no mind the black girls wey dey vex grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by mikeczay: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2015
to those who says you can get any woman without money, who born mikel papa to go near this kind babe if he no get money
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by cap28: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. Howwill u believe it?. Even though it's clear that it's true. Yet u choose to believe your hallucinations and jealousy. So when someone is poor, nobody cares. But when he becomes rich, u will want him to live his life according to what you want. He is free to do what he likes. Even if d girl is a gold digger, is she spending your money?. If Mikel wants to spend his hard earned money on her, what is your own damn problem. Please let's all be sensible and stop behaving like this fool, mad man, ewu, idiot and degenerate that I am quoting.

why is it that you coons get so excited when a white woman shows you the slightest bit of attention? Have you been to Russia before - I would advise you to go there so that a group of neo Nazi thugs can kick the living daylights out of your st.upid empty head and then if you live to survive that ordeal come back to me and tell me whehther you think this Russian bi.tch is a good choice for your self hating coon hero Mikel Obi.
I couldn't give two shi.ts whether this woman's family are richer than Bill Gates the point is she is not a good choice for a homegrown Nigerian man as they have absolutely nothing in common something a hungry self hating coon like you will never understand.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by lion042(m): 11:44am On Mar 08, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. I have a problem with generalisation. Let me tell u that some Nigerians are also tired of black women. You pple keep on saying that she is a gold digger. Let me ask, are there no Nigerian girls that are gold diggers too?. You act as if marrying a Nigerian is a direct guarantee of happiness. There are so many unhappy men that are married to Nigerians today. So this issue is subjective.
....bro u got my write up in another aspect...shalom
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by taha24: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2015
hrykanu231:
Him still dey chelsea? grin
him dy ur papa house.
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by lion042(m): 11:46am On Mar 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
Hahahaha But my lady is white.
....cool....as for me am not dating any white girl again, going home to marry my Nigerian black beauty.... grin
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2015
lion042:
....cool....as for me am not dating any white girl again, going home to marry my Nigerian black beauty.... grin
I am not marrying white either, even though I prefer dating them, not because they are not good. But because I love my Nigerian food. I cant trade that for love.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=cap28 post=31417313]

why is it that you coons get so excited when a white woman shows you the slightest bit of attention? Have you been to Russia before - I would advise you to go there so th[size=8pt][/size]at a group of neo Nazi thugs can kick the living daylights out of your st.upid empty head and then if you live to survive that ordeal come back to me and tell me whehther you think this Russian bi.tch is a good choice for your self hating coon hero Mikel Obi.
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2015
cap28:

why is it that you coons get so excited when a white woman shows you the slightest bit of attention? Have you been to Russia before - I would advise you to go there so that a group of neo Nazi thugs can kick the living daylights out of your st.upid empty head and then if you live to survive that ordeal come back to me and tell me whehther you think this Russian bi.tch is a good choice for your self hating coon hero Mikel Obi.
I couldn't give two shi.ts whether this woman's family are richer than Bill Gates the point is she is not a good choice for a homegrown Nigerian man as they have absolutely nothing in common something a hungry self hating coon like you will never understand.

You have just shown ur widespread stupidity, foolishness, ignorance and bitterness. Maybe u are just bitter about your own failures in life. From your comments, I can deduce dat u are a loser of the highest order. Is ur own life perfect?. Is marrying a Nigerian a guarantee of happiness. The point is that wether it's good for him or not, dats not ur decision. After all, he is in London living it big, while u are here barely scraping by, yet u have the guts to try and advise him. Why don't u advise yourself first. I am sure u can use a little advice to finally stop being a loser. What is ur own problem?. So because some Russian thugs harass blacks, so it means dat all Russians are not good for blacks. Is that hw low ur reasoning is?. Wow!!. Get a life man, and leave d guy alone, or u can continue to be bitter, and destroy ur heart. Ewu.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2015
annazubi:
More like his Russian Sugar Mama.
even if she is a sugar grand mama i dnt care, so lng she is a billionaire.
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by MRLINGTON(m): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2015
I think say him get injury..u dey snap with woman here abii.. tongue
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=nnannaidoko post=31417657][/quote]. Cap28 or whatever u call itself. You have just shown ur widespread stupidity, foolishness, ignorance and bitterness. Maybe u are just bitter about your own failures in life. From your comments, I can deduce dat u are a loser of the highest order. Is ur own life perfect?. Is marrying a Nigerian a guarantee of happiness. The point is that wether it's good for him or not, dats not ur decision. After all, he is in London living it big, while u are here barely scraping by, yet u have the guts to try and advise him. Why don't u advise yourself first. I am sure u can use a little advice to finally stop being a loser. What is ur own problem?. So because some Russian thugs harass blacks, so it means dat all Russians are not good for blacks. Is that hw low ur reasoning is?. Wow!!. Get a life man, and leave d guy alone, or u can continue to be bitter, and destroy ur heart. Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by tsdarkside(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2015
black-man are a disgrace to black-woman..... angry angry angry

he have money,,for him to share the money with a black-woman,he gives it to the white-woman..

WHAT A DISGRACE!!! angry angry angry
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Afroconnect: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2015
Nice one Mikel,fresh lady... home boy scooped the hot one.
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Mufasa27(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Airforce1:
my Biafran brother repping us well

God bless republic of biafra
Well done rebel !
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by clovislouis(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
lion042:
Indonesia is not a fine country. They don't have fine gals. Go to a better country like Spain and u will never be tired

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by mmmustapha(m): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
see our money lol
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Afroconnect: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
tsdarkside:

black-man are a disgrace to black-woman..... angry angry angry

he have money,,for him to share the money with a black-woman,he gives it to the white-woman..

WHAT A DISGRACE!!! angry angry angry

You are a donkey,then what have you to say about politicians who steal from you and plunder the natural resources...focus on those,free Mikel working hard to earn his money.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
clovislouis:
Indonesia is not a fine country. They don't have fine gals. Go to a better country like Spain and u will never be tired
. Oga, thank you. You make sense. All foreign countries are not the same. Go to Spain, Sweden, even Italy, and tell me wether u are tired of them.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Airforce1:
my Biafran brother repping us well

God bless republic of biafra

u still dey rep biafra u want another 5million ibos to perish?
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by lion042(m): 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
clovislouis:
....bro who told u that lie? Bro abeg no talk am again oooo, though another place i enjoy their girls is Japan
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by kamato(m): 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
MrSarcasm:
It's an ugly pishure! No offence.. Just because they're celebrities doesn't make it cute
e dy pain u
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by lion042(m): 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
I am not marrying white either, even though I prefer dating them, not because they are not good. But because I love my Nigerian food. I cant trade that for love.
....lol...what's ur location?
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by lusciouslex: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
White women are just so crazy about black SCHLONG. Well, interracial seex is simply awesome! Black on White# I got one 'hell-yeah', can I get another?

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
lion042:
....lol...what's ur location?
As at this week, its Lagos.
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by symbian03(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
annazubi:
More like his Russian Sugar Mama.

Stop hating..
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by IamDanto7(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
undecided

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by JEITO: 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
What I'm more interested in, is when he's returning from injury because we need all our players in good shape.

Epl and Ucl dis season na fight to finish.

#inIgbo tongue... Cheehhsea beauuuuutifull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Entertainers Who Look Gorgeous Rocking Low-Cut / Korede Bello Gives Annie Idibia A Gentle Hug (Photos) / Venita Shares Photo Of Her First Daughter After Bbnaija Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.