Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie (46568 Views)

Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Deltagiant: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
liilmaxfidel:
you like?

Mikel, I like, yes.
But if are showing this girl with the mentality that you have a white girl friend, then I will tell you you're behind the times. For Nigerians in Europe, white girls are just "waka pass", a means to an end, no big deal. But if you are showing this girl as you would show any black girl of yours, then no wahala.
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
qadeerkug:
no dey don transfer him to Madrid undecided
see yoruba pidgen abeg make una no dey spoil pidgen for we. The right pidgen should be. No dey don transfer am go Madrid. You can also make blunders in pidgen so take note.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Saraben:
as an average Nigerian gal Am jealous
sorry ooo. No go use jazz kii the babe ooo
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by anonym0us: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
Iaz93:

Bad belle! I know say e dey pain you... tongue
leave that dog eater calabar girl na excess dog meat dey disturb her

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by cap28: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. Cap28 or whatever u call itself. You have just shown ur widespread stupidity, foolishness, ignorance and bitterness. Maybe u are just bitter about your own failures in life. From your comments, I can deduce dat u are a loser of the highest order. Is ur own life perfect?. Is marrying a Nigerian a guarantee of happiness. The point is that wether it's good for him or not, dats not ur decision. After all, he is in London living it big, while u are here barely scraping by, yet u have the guts to try and advise him. Why don't u advise yourself first. I am sure u can use a little advice to finally stop being a loser. What is ur own problem?. So because some Russian thugs harass blacks, so it means dat all Russians are not good for blacks. Is that hw low ur reasoning is?. Wow!!. Get a life man, and leave d guy alone, or u can continue to be bitter, and destroy ur heart. Ewu.

Okay lets start with my life because whenever a black person speaks out against interracial relationships s.tupid coons like yourself think its because they are jealous, bitter, poor or failures. First of all I am a highly successful professional with a full and happy life. Unlike you I have seen both sides of the coin having lived in Nigeria and the West therefore my life doesn't revolve around hustling and trying to survive by any means necessary like you. For this reason money is not the be all and end all, i am now at a stage in life that you would sell your own mother to be at - a stage where only the secondary things in life matter things that are totally alien to a starving, slum dwelling tout like yourself eg loyalty, sincerity, and friendship, these things are what make up the building blocks of a lasting loving relationship but to a struggling hungry tout like you these things mean nothing. All that matters to you is to find money by any means necessary in order to live big and pose for your hungry relatives in your village. Therefore even if it means marrying a woman from a country with a terrible and ongoing history of racism towards black people that is secondary to you. Coons like yourself are the type that engage in ritualism, armed robbery, kidnapping and murder in order to get rich quick and live like a "big boy", therefore marrying from a country where blacks are routinely beaten, harrassed and even murdered for simply being black means nothing to you because to you the end justifies the means

Have you lived in the west before? Do you know anything about racism? Are you aware that over 80% of white people would never want their child to marry a black person irrespective of wehther that black person has money or not. Coon, if it is at all possible try and get your poverty stricken relatives to contribute money for a ticket so that you can go and live in any eastern European country for just one month so that you can hang out with these people and see what they think of you and before you tell me that they do not all hate black people, try attending a football match while you are there and listen to the comments that the entire stadium make about the black footballers, if that is still not enough evidence for you, please try and brave the streets of Russia and see if any Russian police will come to your aid while you are being lynched by a mob of Russians.

Hey coon, this is what awaits you if you eventually get to eastern europe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzpYwsbP7Gg

Coon did you notice that no Russian on that train raised a hand to stop that Russian woman from harassing those black students - so much for your theory that not all Russians are racists! undecided undecided
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by psalmlolese: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=Airforce1 post=31415481][b]my Biafran brother repping us well

God bless republic of biafra > mikel is from jos
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Winning123: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Airforce1:
my Biafran brother repping us well

God bless republic of biafra

Biafra is dead and gone. Stop leaving in a fools paradise
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Aydesmond(m): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
and afrocandy is busy tweeting...
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Cute pics! cool

White babes are simply irresistible! cool

The dream of every black man is to have a taste of some sweet white pvssy cheesy cheesy : cheesy

*Covers head and runs outa thread *
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by xxooooooxx: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
I'm so happy to see another interracial couple. I wish 90% of black men could marry white so our race will be smaller...

The 10% would be those of Pres. Barack Obama status that can help build the black race so we can become the Kings & Queens we once were and be able to take on Whites & Asians smiley

The rest of the black men should white-out...
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Tino86(m): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
lion042:
....bro believe me u will tired of them wen u mingle with them oooo, I was saying the same tin b4 but now they irritate me
pls. u sound well experienced in interracial dating and i would like to know ur reasons about your sudden repulsive feelings for them.cos I have always been obsessed about them (white girls). especially Spanish, Italians and south Americans.
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by wayne4loan: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
I thought he was injured?
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Afroconnect: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
cap28:

Okay lets start with my life because whenever a black person speaks out against interracial relationships s.tupid coons like yourself think its because they are jealous, bitter, poor or failures. First of all I am a highly successful professional with a full and happy life. Unlike you I have seen both sides of the coin having lived in Nigeria and the West therefore my life doesn't revolve around hustling and trying to survive by any means necessary like you. For this reason money is not the be all and end all, i am now at a stage in life that you would sell your own mother to be at - a stage where only the secondary things in life matter things that are totally alien to a starving, slum dwelling tout like yourself eg loyalty, sincerity, and friendship, these things are what make up the building blocks of a lasting loving relationship but to a struggling hungry tout like you these things mean nothing. All that matters to you is to find money by any means necessary in order to live big and pose for your hungry relatives in your village. Therefore even if it means marrying a woman from a country with a terrible and ongoing history of racism towards black people that is secondary to you. Coons like yourself are the type that engage in ritualism, armed robbery, kidnapping and murder in order to get rich quick and live like a "big boy", therefore marrying from a country where blacks are routinely beaten, harrassed and even murdered for simply being black means nothing to you because to you the end justifies the means

Have you lived in the west before? Do you know anything about racism? Are you aware that over 80% of white people would never want their child to marry a black person irrespective of wehther that black person has money or not. Coon, if it is at all possible try and get your poverty stricken relatives to contribute money for a ticket so that you can go and live in any eastern European country for just one month so that you can hang out with these people and see what they think of you and before you tell me that they do not all hate black people, try attending a football match while you are there and listen to the comments that the entire stadium make about the black footballers, if that is still not enough evidence for you, please try and brave the streets of Russia and see if any Russian police will come to your aid while you are being lynched by a mob of Russians.

Hey coon, this is what awaits you if you eventually get to eastern europe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzpYwsbP7Gg

Coon did you notice that no Russian on that train raised a hand to stop that Russian woman from harassing those black students - so much for your theory that not all Russians are racists! undecided undecided
What you posted makes no sense...in Naija we have tribalism,go to some parts of maiduguri and get unlucky you will be lynch if they realise you are an Ibo,delta or such-believe me no one will come to your rescue,so its same man-no need to hate on Mikel loving his russian heart throb.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by uncjay(m): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
annazubi:
More like his Russian Sugar Mama.
chai!!! E dey pain u ooooo
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by cap28: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Afroconnect:

What you posted makes no sense...in Naija we have tribalism,go to some parts of maiduguri and get unlucky you will be lynch if they realise you are an Ibo,delta or such-believe me no one will come to your rescue,so its same man-no need to hate on Mikel loving his russian heart throb.

If you have never lived in the West before please do not respond to my posts because you will not be in a position to debate or analyse anything about racism.
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by hrykanu231(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
taha24:
him dy ur papa house.

See as trouble d start, I talk something u come call my old boy put. Guy na WA to u o

Just take it easy....a smiley followed after my question@ earlier post.
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by cap28: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Afroconnect:

Black students being harassed and humililated by Russians in the street:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc-sZ6uytbs
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Afroconnect: 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
cap28:

If you have never lived in the West before please do not respond to my posts because you will not be in a position to debate or analyse anything about racism.
Oga shut up dumb f-ck...every where there are sadists and bad people-the racism ish is over hyped,even the marches of Martin Luther king some white folks were there with them marching.

My point is let us address black mans hatred to his fellow black before we complain of whites not treating us equally.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by JoeCutie(m): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
annazubi:
Aww, e dey pain you? grin embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by cap28: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Afroconnect:

Oga shut up dumb f-ck...every where there are sadists and bad people-the racism ish is over hyped,even the marches of Martin Luther king some white folks were there with them marching.

My point is let us address black mans hatred to his fellow black before we complain of whites not treating us equally.

You are a very s.tupid man believe me you and that other id.iot will find out the hard way, hey listen up Russians do not even want African footballers playing for their country, see:

[b]Zenit fans speak out against Africans and gays in squad

Zenit Saint Petersburg fans are demanding there should be no players from Africa or Latin America as well as gays in the team's lineup.

­They've written a 'manifesto' called ‘Selection-12’, which sums up the views of the majority of the organized Zenit supporters on the club’s transfer policies.

The manifesto urges Zenit to turn away from the path which in their view leads to the side losing their mental ties with the city of Saint Petersburg.

It also suggests the club shouldn’t purchase players from its big rivals and explains the fan’s negative attitude towards African and Latin American footballers, which, according to them, has nothing to do with racism.

"For us, the absence of black players in Zenit is an important tradition and nothing more,” Metro newspaper cites the ‘Selection-12’ manifesto. “Due to its preservation the club has their own recognizable face in the football world – along with a few other clubs, who still hold on to their identity. As the most northern club among the big European cities, we have never been mentally connected with Africa as well as South America, Australia and Oceania."

The fans believe Zenit’s football academy is the best source of reinforcement for their team’s lineup.

They say that if the Russian champions still want to attract players from outside, they should first of all turn their eyes to Russia, the Slavic states, Scandinavia and Western Europe.

The St Pete supporters are well-known for “There’s no black in the colors of Zenit” motto.

This summer they disrupted Yann M'Vila's move to Zenit by sending death threats to the black French player.

Many are also unhappy with the club’s purchase of star-forward Hulk as there was even a home-made bomb with a picture of the Brazilian on it discovered outside Zenit’s training base.

[/b]

http://rt.com/sport/football/zenit-fans-african-gay-184/
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Bizibi(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
cap28:

You are a very s.tupid man believe me you and that other id.iot will find out the hard way, hey listen up Russians do not even want African footballers playing for their country, see:

have you travelled out of your country? Get yourself exposed to the world and you will stop ranting about racism,I know two Russian oil traders and they don't act racist towards me,not all of them are like that......you are just bitter because Mikel is dating a Russian, so stop embarrassing yourself you don't own his life

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by cap28: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bizibi:
have you travelled out of your country? Get yourself exposed to the world and you will stop ranting about racism,I know two Russian oil traders and they don't act racist towards me,not all of them are like that......you are just bitter because Mikel is dating a Russian, so stop embarrassing yourself you don't own his life

yes, I have. Have you?

So because you know two Russian oil traders who are probably only being polite to you because they need you in order to make money you think they like you and would be happy for you to date or marry any of their relatives.

Its so tragic that people like you still don't understand how much whites despise you.

So happy to eat crumbs from massa's table - shame on you!
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Afroconnect: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
cap28:

Ur fada is stup-id...you still didn't talk about black hatred to blacks and how Northerners in Nija don't like a southern man to be their president and such.

You are just screaming racism,racism...the world has gone selfish and evil-Mikel and his wife got nothing with u poor hating dumb ass.
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Sequencine(m): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
liilmaxfidel:
you like?
my mikel keep sailing while haters dey hate
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by mizvee(f): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kikikikikiiii
annazubi:

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Bizibi(m): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
cap28:

yes, I have. Have you?

So because you know two Russian oil traders who are probably only being polite to you because they need you in order to make money you think they like you and would be happy for you to date or marry any of their relatives.

Its so tragic that people like you still don't understand how much whites despise you.

So happy to eat crumbs from massa's table - shame on you!
[left][/left]
hahahahaha.....enlighten yourself....change your reasoning, not all are bad,I have met some who are down to earth,I was thinking like the way you do until I started meeting people....
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by cap28: 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Afroconnect:

Ur fada is stup-id...you still didn't talk about black hatred to blacks and how Northerners in Nija don't like a southern man to be their president and such.

You are just screaming racism,racism...the world has gone selfish and evil-Mikel and his wife got nothing with u poor hating dumb ass.

Coon you and your entire family will remain slaves to the white man until you enter the grave.
You need to take a one way trip to Russia so that some neo Nazis can crack open your empty skull maybe then you will understand the difference between tribalism and racism.
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by peddy007: 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
cap28:

Thank you! since when did Russians start liking black people talkless of loving them. Oh I forgot Mikel is rich therefore a gold digger has got to do what she has got to do grin

By the time this gold digger has finished with this guy he will never believe that he is the same person.
let him be!is it your money? taking panadol for another man's headache. Na wa for joblessness sha!
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Nickymezor(f): 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kool pix...Mehn negative vibes everywhr undecided.Gosh! let dem be biko...Datz his CHOICE
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by cap28: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
peddy007:
let him be!is it your money? taking panadol for another man's headache. Na wa for joblessness sha!

Have you ever seen any rich white footballer marrying or dating a black woman? Why do you coons complain and cry like weak pu..ssies when these white people call you monkey and gorilla and throw banana skins on your faces? undecided undecided
Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by cap28: 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
I saw this really brilliant comment about Mikel Obi and his girlfriend on another website, coons read and learn:

[b]

Black men , THINK!

Davido

2/26/2014 5:23:41 AM

Some black men insult themselves and their race because they take leave of their senses whenever they see white women. Why?
WHY is it that our black footballers , music stars and business men think the best thing to do with their hard-earned money is to lavish it on dating or marrying white women?
This is a slave's mentality of acute inferiority complex.
There is NOTHING prestigious about dating or marrying a white woman.
Who says white women are better behaved or that they are more beautiful than black women? They have no feminine curves , their bodies are too skinny and flat , with no breasts and no buttocks. Is that any reasonable person's idea of beautiful women?
When white women clock just 30 years , they already look like 50 years old women .
Thank God for great black footballers like Jay Jay Okokcha , Kanu Nwankwo and Didier Drogba who chose beautiful black women as their wives.
How many rich white footballers or business men do you see dating or marrying black women? No matter how beautiful the black woman may be , they will not marry her.
If you black men have no love or respect for your own black women, but you show everybody that you prefer white women who you say are better; why then do you black footballers feel hurt and you complain when you are booed with monkey chants ,they call you "monkeys " and you guys have bananas thrown at you by thousands of white men , women and children when you play matches in European stadia?
Every time I hear that black players are booed and insulted in European stadia , I am very happy because I know that these same black men deserve such treatment because they are either dating or married to white women who they have acquired as their "trophy women"..
This Russian girl dating Michel Obi , why is she with him and not with a white man or with a very poor black man?
Why is she and the other white girls preferring to date and marry rich and famous black men , especially African men?
White women say they are " in love with " these rich black men , but actually , what they are in love with is the idle lifestyle of getting a daily supply of flowing champagne , wild parties , marathon sex and plenty of big money to go clubbing and shopping which they know they can always get from stoopid rich black men !.
I have lived in Europe for many years and I can tell you that white women are RACISTS , just as most white people are racists and hypocrites
White women are after sex , drink and money from rich black men who lick their boots .
The reason white women prefer black men is because they see black men as their "house niggas"; as if they are still living in the era of black slavery and white domination . White women are controlling and like to slap black men around.
They see black men as sub-humans who were created by God to worship them , to service them in bed and to work hard to pay for their lazy life style of drinking , smoking , shopping and night -clubbing..
Most black men who are dating or married to white women end their lives in poverty , and with huge debts , drained of all their money by their white women.
Black men . THINK !
You black men would rather play "house nigga " to white women than to do the same for your fellow black women who you say are not good enough and they are after money, money , money!
What are white women after? Are they too not after men's money ?
Of all the beautiful , cultured and very educated single black girls in your country , you are saying you couldn't find even ONE good girl to marry amongst your own people?
Are all your country's girls very ugly , bad and too expensive? You lie !
You are running away from your own black women because you are too stingy and because you have some terrible family secret back home which you are hiding from people. Shame on you ! [/b]

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/25072/26/mikel-obi-claims-he-is-not-set-for-marriage-with-h.html

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie by Tjayjosh(m): 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Saraben:
as an average Nigerian gal Am jealous
Thanks for your sincerity!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag / Teebillz Throws Shade After Tiwa Savage's Alleged Diss / Kcee Storms London In Gucci White Top, Ripped Denims, Gucci Belt, Gucci Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.