Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. (32939 Views)

Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport / How To Measure Your Bra Size Yourself And Buy The Right One / See Through Tops/bra Less Tops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by cheddahboy(m): 10:25am On Mar 08, 2015
AmakaDNB:
hian...who wants to know my bra size?

lemme guess, 44D?
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2015
AmakaDNB:

Why won't you be? Bra Size..............Loading.......47%
I know urs ll break record cheesy
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by babs50g: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2015
Moreover , there is a difference btw a breast line and a cup size. Women wth small bosom start 32 C and the big. Bosom can start from 39C to 58KKK.
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2015
vickkyruby:
Ha..too lazy to do all that,I will stick to my method.
whats ur method
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by Tashaamania(f): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

LoL..

Are you married?

From all I've heard, it's the married women who add boobs when breastfeeding but size drops when they ain't..
You are right but asides breastfeeding, others are affected by the physiological status of the body especially when the body is in debilitating conditions - sickness

I'm not married..
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by free2ryhme: 10:51am On Mar 08, 2015
AmakaDNB:

Hey! Y you getting hard unnecessarily. What I said was strictly for humor and all got it that way. All except you. Nawa

no one up in here is getting hard unnecessarily .

we all understand the humour aspect very well

and we aint falling for that trick cos it is the oldest in the book grin grin
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by jrondit(m): 10:52am On Mar 08, 2015
it is always advisable to buy one that has a little higher inch,m or cm to what u hav measured.
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by francizy(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2015
Tashaamania:

You are right but asides breastfeeding, others are affected by the physiological status of the body especially when the body is in debilitating conditions - sickness

I'm not married..

Phewww! Thanks goodness you ain't.. More ladies to choose from when the time is right.. smiley

Hope you are healthy now tho.. Please don't fall sick again OK? wink
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2015
i'm i d only one who finds dis sexually appealing,4 god sake dis is to seductive 4 a sunday morning
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by fatjo(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2015
Pishure na...mtcheeew
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by Tashaamania(f): 11:00am On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

Phewww! Thanks goodness you ain't.. More ladies to choose from when the time is right.. smiley

Hope you are healthy now tho.. Please don't fall sick again OK? wink
By the time the time would be right for you, i'd be with my three cute kids and hubby somewhere spoiling ourselves grin grin

Yeah, am very well now..thanks
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by AmakaDNB(f): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2015
free2ryhme:

no one up in here is getting hard unnecessarily .

we all understand the humour aspect very well

and we aint falling for that trick cos it is the oldest in the book grin grin
Okay. Better.
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 08, 2015
blessedfavoured:
30DD got mine done last year at debenhams. Before then, i had been wearing 32c (after measuring myself) and the thing used to spill out from under. Most uncomfortable thing ever.
Better have someone do it for you, you'll never get it right if you do it yourself.
do all dese illiterate ibo boiz sellin bra knw wot dat means......

1 Like

Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by jerrymej(m): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2015
It even stressed than government work.

Chai! Any way, it's for ladies.
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by Awoofawo(m): 11:07am On Mar 08, 2015
grin
SagePerv1:
Having difficulities using the guide? No worries.

Let me just see your Bóobs.
I'll tell you your size. cool

Will any lady be able to carry out this tough procedure without the aid of an other pair of good hands.......? My two pair... is for hire, any lady that need them should pm me, na FOC a go give dem o! grin
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by francizy(m): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2015
Tashaamania:
By the time the time would be right for you, i'd be with my three cute kids and hubby somewhere spoiling ourselves grin grin

Yeah, am very well now..thanks

Welcome

By the way, nice lips tho..

1 Like

Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by pbs4real(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2015
AmakaDNB:
i knw nah,size 2.u gat small boobs. . .*winks.
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by 1stola: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2015
[size=38pt] Picture demonstrations or the OP should shut da fùck up! angry
[/size]
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by free2ryhme: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2015
AmakaDNB:

Okay. Better.

you are just less than 30 mins old on NL and u are trying to pull some stunts grin
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by AmakaDNB(f): 11:18am On Mar 08, 2015
pbs4real:
i knw nah,size 2.u gat small boobs. . .*winks.
YOU ARE SO WRONG!!!
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by AmakaDNB(f): 11:19am On Mar 08, 2015
free2ryhme:

you are just less than 30 mins old on NL and u are trying to pull some stunts grin
LIE...BEEN HERE FOR A WHILE NOW. I AM A NAIRALAND CELEB AS IT IS. tongue tongue
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by free2ryhme: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2015
AmakaDNB:

LIE...BEEN HERE FOR A WHILE NOW. I AM A NAIRALAND CELEB AS IT IS. tongue tongue

celeb

I dey laff in Swahili grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by jamalchance(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2015
AmakaDNB:

Me ..... Infact let me help u check

1 Like

Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2015
elantraceey:
Honestly too long a process, I already know mine tongue

Oya tell me dear
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by biodunpro(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2015
AmakaDNB:
I do grin
AmakaDNB:
I do

1 Like

Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2015
Cup size!!!
OP, u should know that not everybody will go with cup size. Some have jug size, while some bucket size and some also have storex-tank size. I stand to b corrected....
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by simonsayz: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2015
MarieSucre:
hmmmn. I never thought of going through such a long process. I was in my early teens when my mumsi just took me to a bra shop and yelled at me to start sizing on bras-- in front of the male attendant ma sef--- I was red in the face. how i despised that piece of clothing constricting my lungs with the yeye metal cup frame starting to stick out later. mtchewww. Now... dem no born me well make i commot for my room without am. All these Unibest boiz go use mouth finish me.

Can we hangout in school? 22e419b1 shocked
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 08, 2015
oismail:
What tip is that? Bra size wan pass small, medium, big, large and extra large ni? What of my babe wey no get breats at all, which tip wan work for her?
if you don't like the small bwest, pay for breast implants for her.
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by qreem231(m): 11:45am On Mar 08, 2015
SagePerv1:
Having difficulities using the guide? No worries.

Let me just see your Bóobs.
I'll tell you your size. cool
nd dis guy has d bratometre is in brain,lol
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by qreem231(m): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2015
vickkyruby:
Ha..too lazy to do all that,I will stick to my method.
mind sharing ur method with us?
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by micronut(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2015
qreem231:

mind sharing ur method with us?
hmn sharp boy........wan turn am into business....Bra Fitness Expert (BFE)
Re: Your Guide To Knowing Your Real Bra Size. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
AmakaDNB:

Unless you gonna back em up with pix¿

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother & Daughter In Ankara Prints, Who Wore It Better? / Senator Wear To Be Delivered In One Week. / How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.