Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others (3080 Views)

When Amaechi Hears That Wike Is Passing-by (Hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike / President Goodluck Jonathan Orders The Arrest Of Gov. Fayose And Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by Donaldillikah(m): 9:38am On Mar 08, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Rivers gubernatorial campaign office is alleging a plot by the All Progressives Congress, APC to frame up and assassinate PDP leaders including President Goodluck Jonathan, PDP guber candidate Nyesome Wike among others has sparked off a fresh row in the state.
In its swift reaction, the Rivers APC Candidate’s Greater Together Campaign Organisation described the allegation as “hogwash” and “beer parlour gossip shared under the influence of alcoho.......

Read all , see pictures click http://donald360.com/plot-to-assassinate-president-goodluck-jonathan-wike-others/

Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by PassingShot(m): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2015
What is wrong with this PDP?

Must they burn Nigeria for their selfish political ambition?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by san316(m): 9:46am On Mar 08, 2015
Hahaha.that dumbo president isnt worth any bullet. I'd rather use my bullet to assassinate a cockroach than waste it on GEJ. GEJ is destined to die of a terminal disease while in kirikiri prison.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by simplemach(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2015
They (APC) are better not try any $hit with the president Dr. GEJ. Or else...........

1 Like

Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 08, 2015
This is very funny
He feel threatened trust me he deserves to hanged rubbish who assassinate a a man heavily guarded with the best military hardware and software
Clueless man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2015
PassingShot:
What is wrong with this PDP?

Must they burn Nigeria for their selfish political ambition?
You must be verry foolish. Why not condemn the evil plans of APC first?

3 Likes

Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by holatin(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2015
when it reach fp
Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by kestolove95(m): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2015
Gej is not a threat so why will apc wants to assassinate him?

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 08, 2015
san316:
Hahaha.that dumbo president doesnt worth any bullet. I'd rather use my bullet to assassinate a cockroach than waste it on GEJ. GEJ is destine to die of a terminal disease while in kirikiri prison.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2015
masterpower:

I prefer they use the bullet on Boko boys than Jona, who will even want him dead when we haven't recovered all the money he stole.

We need him alive more than any other citizen, because he's the brain behind everything.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by omenka(m): 11:00am On Mar 08, 2015
san316:
Hahaha.that dumbo president doesn't isn't worth any bullet. I'd rather use my bullet to assassinate a cockroach than waste it on GEJ. GEJ is destine to die of a terminal disease while in kirikiri prison.
Such a congregation of useless nonentities, PDP.

Imagine the "ruling" party acting like this. What then do they expect the opposition do do

Smdh.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by Trendy247: 11:13am On Mar 08, 2015
san316:
Hahaha.that dumbo president doesnt worth any bullet. I'd rather use my bullet to assassinate a cockroach than waste it on GEJ. GEJ is destine to die of a terminal disease while in kirikiri prison.
YOUR FATHER!!!

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by MzMessiTohBadt(f): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2015
Who cares?..
Lyk wu giv a f*ck?..
Mtchewww
Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by MOG1D1: 11:44am On Mar 08, 2015
[size=15pt]LET THEM TRY IT.[/size]

Violence is not a birthright of APC thugs.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by kheart(m): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2015
How does dat stop us from sending him back to otuoke dead (high Bp) or alive (bt paralised) undecided

NEXT propaganda please
Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by Afroconnect: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
I wonder why the opposition is tolerating Wike,that man deserve a bounty on his head
Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by Menace2Society(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
masterpower:

Evil plans?don't tell me u believe this mugun grin
Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by realjoker(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
seun, am sure this gonna hit fp
Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by clevvermind(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
san316:
you are a big fool. It is your useless father you are talking about. Mumu. Jonathan will win the election and you will go and hang yourself. Family of pigs.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
omenka:
Such a congregation of useless nonentities, PDP.

Imagine the "ruling" party acting like this. What then do they expect the opposition do do

Smdh.

Does the Smdh you typed at the end of the writing mean "shaking my d.ick head" ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by talktimi(m): 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
If Tonye Harry could be murdered by APC hierarchy in Rivers state then who is Wike ? Amaechi will soon start singing like radio after Gej is sworn in come May 29
Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by egift(m): 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
The Failure now seek Sympathy, he better don't kill himself APC are interested in his defeat at the polls Jonathan is no use dieing. We need him alive to be able to pack all his load.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
[size=28pt]They have Failed the Killer Party[/size]
Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by explorer250(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by san316(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
clevvermind:
i am a big fool. It is my urseless father you are talking about. Mumu. Jonathan will lose the election an I will go and hang myslf . I am from a Family of pigs.

haba bros, why you dey vex na. these politicians dont deserve our reapect cos they dont respect us. now u dey abuse ur papa because of that dumbo president.
Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by omenka(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Billyonaire:

Does the Smdh you typed at the end of the writing mean "shaking my d.ick head" ?
Yes. That's what it means. Any other question

1 Like

Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by tayoxx(m): 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
nawa o....see the way elderly men dey fool dem selves.
Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
san316:

haba bros, why you dey vex na. these politicians dont deserve our reapect cos they dont respect us. now u dey abuse ur papa because of that dumbo president.
ur an epitome of apc cheats. good at negative tins. see d way u forge d guys comment quoted above. perfect example of how apc bein cloning PVC since 1914

death to apc

1 Like

Re: Plot To Assassinate President Goodluck Jonathan ,wike, Others by san316(m): 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
excellence44:

ur an epitome of apc cheats. good at negative tins. see d way u forge d guys comment quoted above. perfect example of how apc bein cloning PVC since 1914

death to apc

you are an epitome of pdp gbegberu. thats how pdp have not been minding their business since 1960

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven / When Chelsea Fans Hear Lukaku( Funny Pix) / Mystery Picture (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.