Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

C# School Timetable Generator - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / C# School Timetable Generator (2479 Views)

Challenge: Regex Content Generator / Number Generator Challenge : Can You Solve This? / Download All Phone Number Generator, Imei Tweaking And Bb Imei Gen. For Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C# School Timetable Generator by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2015
Re: C# School Timetable Generator by kudaisi(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2015
If you've already achieved it, why do we need to reinvent the wheel ? And for the sake of learning I think you should put the source code on a public repository and add the link to this thread. That way people can tweak you code and discuss the updates they made in this thread.

1 Like

Re: C# School Timetable Generator by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
could be used as a final year project, who knows!

Hehhehehehe, kudaisi, no mind this guy who wants to be spoonfed,he doesn't know what he is doing, his statement alone should tell u what he wants to achieve.
@op paste ur shit here, let's see what you have coded.

2 Likes

Re: C# School Timetable Generator by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 06, 2015
gimakon:

Hehhehehehe, kudaisi, no mind this guy who wants to be spoonfed,he doesn't know what he is doing, his statement alone should tell u what he wants to achieve.
@op paste ur shit here, let's see what you have coded.
Young man,
I'd hold on to my "Poo" cux that poo brought in enough interest. if you're using evasive means to get cheap code, sorry o!
Re: C# School Timetable Generator by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
VictorSwift:

Young man,
I'd hold on to my "Poo" cux that poo brought in enough interest. if you're using evasive means to get cheap code, sorry o!

Hahaha hahaha hahah I laugh in Chinese, oga I'm fucking not interested in your codes ok? If I want code to do an algorithm hence I cannot see it on YouTube, I paste on stackoverflow.com so keep ur code.
Re: C# School Timetable Generator by larisoft: 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
I kinda already covered the GPA thing THOROUGLY with this “https://play.google.com/store/apps/details? store/apps/details?id=com.larisoft.nugc"

....Nigerian Unis GP calculator. does single semester...cumulative...etc

(1) (Reply)

Most Easy And Understandable Programming Language For Beginners? / Why I Think NL Should Upgrade To HTML5 / My Problem With Nigeria Programers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.