Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Is It A Sin To Be Alive? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Be Alive? (1422 Views)

'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' / Opinion; Is It Not A Sin To Call The Day That Jesus Died "A Good Friday" ? / Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Be Alive? by undercat: 11:41am On Mar 08, 2015
My pastor says I was a sinner from birth, because I have original sin. Ordinarily I would be happy to have one less pirated property, but it's sin we're talking about here. Is he correct? Am I a sinner just because I was born?

Bonus question. Is using a phone made in a factory which employs child labour a sin?

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Be Alive? by slap1(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lol at the bonus question.
Re: Is It A Sin To Be Alive? by undercat: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Attempt it for free marks
Re: Is It A Sin To Be Alive? by twosquare(m): 12:03am On Mar 09, 2015
undercat:
My pastor says I was a sinner from birth, because I have original sin. Ordinarily I would be happy to have one less pirated property, but it's sin we're talking about here. Is he correct? Am I a sinner just because I was born?

Bonus question. Is using a phone made in a factory which employs child labour a sin?
No, it is a sin to be dead.
Re: Is It A Sin To Be Alive? by itstpia99: 1:51am On Mar 09, 2015
I guess.
Re: Is It A Sin To Be Alive? by davien(m): 1:57am On Mar 09, 2015
A judge that judges a convicts unborn' as guilty is nonsensical.....The only condition that would or could grant one to believe such a judge is "just", is either Stockholm syndrome or other forms of dementia..

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Be Alive? by itstpia99: 2:41am On Mar 09, 2015
"convict"?

where are you from?
Re: Is It A Sin To Be Alive? by undercat: 8:15am On Mar 09, 2015
twosquare:
No, it is a sin to be dead.

Are you being mysterious on purpose?
Re: Is It A Sin To Be Alive? by undercat: 8:27am On Mar 09, 2015
davien:
A judge that judges a convicts unborn' as guilty is nonsensical.....The only condition that would or could grant one to believe such a judge is "just", is either Stockholm syndrome or other forms of dementia..

I don't think it's just either, but if God is unjust there is only so much we can do about it.
Re: Is It A Sin To Be Alive? by twosquare(m): 8:30am On Mar 09, 2015
undercat:

Are you being mysterious on purpose?
grin. To be serious, God is saying it is a sin to be dead. We all think we're alive but we are not. A new born baby is born dead, just as we all are. And that's what God consider a sin. All men are dead, they are not alive. Being in the flesh is not the same as being alive. That's the judgement and God considers those who are dead sinners and what He wants is that all be made alive in Him. So, when you see a new born with blinking innocent eyes, it is not alive, it is not innocent....such a baby has been contaminated at womb. It is like a virus passed on.

So, technically, we're giving birth to dead children, just as we were given birth to as one.
Re: Is It A Sin To Be Alive? by undercat: 11:39am On Mar 09, 2015
twosquare:
grin. To be serious, God is saying it is a sin to be dead. We all think we're alive but we are not. A new born baby is born dead, just as we all are. And that's what God consider a sin. All men are dead, they are not alive. Being in the flesh is not the same as being alive. That's the judgement and God considers those who are dead sinners and what He wants is that all be made alive in Him. So, when you see a new born with blinking innocent eyes, it is not alive, it is not innocent....such a baby has been contaminated at womb. It is like a virus passed on.

So, technically, we're giving birth to dead children, just as we were given birth as one.

In other words, we are dead, not alive, and it is a sin to be dead. This is a questionable state of affairs, but who are we to question how things have been made? Thanks for your input.
Re: Is It A Sin To Be Alive? by twosquare(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2015
undercat:

In other words, we are dead, not alive, and it is a sin to be dead. This is a questionable state of affairs, but who are we to question how things have been made? Thanks for your input.
if you question certain things,By mercy God can give you the right answers. That "how things have been made" was done by someone, a wicked spirit who killed men and made them not to be alive. Know this, the day you begin to see everything in this present age as an anomaly, that they are not normal, that day you are gaining freedom.
We've been so tuned to the abnormal(which we call normal) that if you try to reveal the true normal things, you will be called a fool and crazy dude. Those men of the beginnings knew better and they can answer your question perfectly and tell you what "normal" is. When you begin to question 'sin', 'death', 'aging', 'not knowing God'.....spirits get disturbed.

In a nutshell, we're living in an illusion created by a spirit...and that's what drives our civilization. he calls the shot...so, if God tells you that you need help, coz you're a sinner, better start believing and ask for that help so that you can get out of here. There is no need to be proud as humans are in this present age. Thinking they know, yet they do not know....these are ageless beings wiser than men. How old is many of us? Not even 200yrs old and pple are shouting. When truth start coming, then pple will realize how foolish they have been but some will still love their foolishness. That's all I can say for now. Remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

हिन्दी Maha Shivratri 2017 Shayari Sms, Messages, Wishes In Hindi Marathi Telugu / What Is Wrong That You Don't Know That Paul Is A FALSE CHRISTIAN (1) / Miracle: Lion Saves Christians As They Are Being Attacked By Islamist Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.