Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

The Right Procedure To Study In Russia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Right Procedure To Study In Russia (623 Views)

Application Procedure For NLNG Prize For Science – 2017 [the Prize Is $100, 000] / Ifesinachi Nelson Ezeh Graduates In Russia With CGPA 5.0 In Masters Degree. / JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Right Procedure To Study In Russia by hayzed14(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Am a secondary school graduate, I finished two years ago and since I finished I av been trying to get admission but to no avail,so my father and I decided to look abroad for admission.During my research,I got to know about "RACUS" (representing Russian
state universities abroad and enrolling international
citizens for studies) so I went to the website and I was directed to their representative here in port harcout.
The representative and I have undergone the first phase, in which I paid $200,luckily I av received an admission letter which looks a little bit authentic which confirms that I av been admitted to study civil engineering at federal university of north Caucasus Stavropol, Russia.
We are about entering the second phase where I will be paying the sum of $5460 dollar equivalent to #1.1 million naira for tution and other expenses.
My fear is that I don't want to lead my father into the hands of some sophisticated scam organization,it will be unbearable considering his age and the struggling and hustling his facing to give me financial support
please and please I need advice on the legitimacy of RACUS,HELP
Re: The Right Procedure To Study In Russia by Wizberg12(m): 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Before you pay, take that admission letter to Russia embassy and confirm if it's genuine
Re: The Right Procedure To Study In Russia by juniormusa(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Take the admission letter to any Russia embassy to confirm bro..scammers are everywhere...

(1) (Reply)

GMAT Study Plan / See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School / She died...just like that...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.