Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) (5066 Views)

My Personal Chat Thread With Nairaland Ladies. / Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty / Chat Thread For Ipopalomo And Softsparky... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Since you won't do PM...

Let's do a P(ublic)M...

Are you my birthday twin...?
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Since you won't do PM...

Let's do a P(ublic)M...

Are you my birthday twin...?

When's your birthday?
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

When's your birthday?

28th... you...?
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hahaha.

Really now?
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
Hahaha.

Really now?

Yeah... really... really...
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:

28th... you...?

25th
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

25th

Lol... Almost... I spent more time with Ma... probably that's why you're naughty...

25th... you just couldn't wait three days...

*scoffs... *
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by ITbomb(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
If you have gotten syphilis or about to get. Call Baba Ade for solution 08039718777. Baba no dey waste time

1 Like

Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Lol... Almost... I spent more time with Ma... probably that's why you're naughty...

25th... you just couldn't wait three days...

*scoffs... *

Hehe.

How am I naughty though? It's called talking.

Btw, you surprised me with this. Typical Aquarius of you lol.
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by iPopAlomo(m): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Hehe.

How am I naughty though? It's called talking.

Btw, you surprised me with this. Typical Aquarius of you lol.

I've lost the magic... I'm not the same... life got to me... besides we've got someone advertising on our thread...
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by iPopAlomo(m): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
I think I like it here... it's cozy... hehehe...
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I've lost the magic... I'm not the same... life got to me... besides we've got someone advertising on our thread...

No, not on OUR thread angry
Lol!

I'm not following the rest
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:
I think I like it here... it's cozy... hehehe...

Which section do you post at the most?
I'm lazy to click at your profile again lipsrsealed
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by iPopAlomo(m): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

No, not on OUR thread angry
Lol!

I'm not following the rest

I kinda opened it for two people... but anyways... it's all good...
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by iPopAlomo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Which section do you post at the most?
I'm lazy to click at your profile again lipsrsealed

I'm divergent... you should know by now... I've got an idea on all sections... it all depends on my mood... but I like sexuality... I'm perverted... lol...
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I kinda opened it for two people... but anyways... it's all good...

Let's pretend we don't see them then tongue

Are you Nigerian?
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by iPopAlomo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Are you Nigerian?

Yeah... Nigerian... I already know where you from... it's on your profile then you told me indirectly...
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by iPopAlomo(m): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Are you Nigerian?

Gimme a minute... i want to freshen up... hitting the streets soon...
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I'm divergent... you should know by now... I've got an idea on all sections... it all depends on my mood... but I like sexuality... I'm perverted... lol...

LMAO.

What kind of things do you do as a self proclaimed perv?
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Gimme a minute... i want to freshen up... hitting the streets soon...

Ok cool.
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Here to disrupt the conversation and disturb the privacy.

Sipping alomo and monkey tail!
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by iPopAlomo(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Ok cool.

And he's back...
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:

And he's back...

LOL, so fast? Did you go out to literally hit the street?
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by iPopAlomo(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

LMAO.

What kind of things do you do as a self proclaimed perv?

Lol... I would dissapoint you lol... Nothing twisted... Just love the Big and Beautiful women... cheesy
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by iPopAlomo(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

LOL, so fast? Did you go out to literally hit the street?

Yup yup... I'm out now... in the hood... Cant stay locked up...
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Yup yup... I'm out now... in the hood... Cant stay locked up...

Haha. So what keeps you entertained in your hood?
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by iPopAlomo(m): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Haha. So what keeps you entertained in your hood?

Boys talk... Football... We keep scheming to make money... and you...?
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Boys talk... Football... We keep scheming to make money... and you...?

Yahoo grin ?

I'm just relaxing at home.
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by iPopAlomo(m): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Yahoo grin ?

I'm just relaxing at home.

I wish...

I'm not into YAHOO... lol... alot us are legit... I've done my parts in community projects... it's not a level playing field...

Now I just prefer being happy...
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I wish...

I'm not into YAHOO... lol... alot us are legit... I've done my parts in community projects... it's not a level playing field...

Now I just prefer bring happy...

Oh, you play soccer?

Btw, I'm having a hard time following some of the things you say lol
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by iPopAlomo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Oh, you play soccer?

Btw, I'm having a hard time following some of the things you say lol

Oh... okay...

and I'm not into yahoo...

and by legit... i mean I would rather earn a honest living...

I've tried creating projects... beneficial to me and my community... it didn't work out so well...
Re: Chat Thread For Me And This Naughty Girl (punkybrewster) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Oh... okay...

and I'm not into yahoo...

and by legit... i mean I would rather earn a honest living...

I've tried creating projects... beneficial to me and my community... it didn't work out so well...

Aww. That's so cute. What kind of things are you into? Your community projects I mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Friends... / Whatsapp Group For Married People / Happy Birthday Sexysapphire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.