Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

When Animals Could Talk Like Man. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Animals Could Talk Like Man. (524 Views)

As A Christ- Like Man What Would You Do? / Did David Really Killed Lions And Bears? These Animals Arent In Israel! / African Traditional Beliefs Concerning Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Animals Could Talk Like Man. by Misogynist2014(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Have you ever looked a bird in the eye and wondered what it was thinking? Or do you have a precious dog and wondered what it was thinking about you? I once caged an agama lizard, went to gas cooker, boiled water till it was boiling and poured it on it, because it looked proud and seemed it was belittling me grin. Then you might just wonder, was there ever a time when animals could talk or at least mimick us like parrots?

In the garden of eden, when everything was perfect, when there was no sin, I could talk to animals like in cartoons and they would answer me. Without trying to be imaginative or ambitious at the least, there are verses in the Bible to back up my claim
1. Gen 2-18 'I will make and helper for him'. You can't be my helper if we can't communicate.
Gen 2-19 'and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was ITS NAME THEREFORE'. This verse can only make sense if the animals could listen to Adam. The purpose of the naming can only make sense if God wanted all the animals to know themselves by that name, after they were named in a moment time Luke 4:5.
3. Gen 3-1 Except you want to call serpent's ability to talk an individual case.
4. Gen 3-2 Eve's tone made the serpent's (satan disguised as serpent since it was a subtle animal) ability to speak sound incredibly normal.
5. Horse spoke Num 22-28.
Has your house ever being broken into at your absence? And after about two months, you begin to search for a golden necklace and remember it might have been stolen too! Also due to the fact that the serpent succeeded in making Man sin through its ability to communicate with man, it would not be imaginative to think that God removed the ability of man and animals to communicate. That was the time when animals could talk like Man.
Re: When Animals Could Talk Like Man. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Story for the gods.
Re: When Animals Could Talk Like Man. by Misogynist2014(m): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
If it were WAEC, A1 would be sure
Billyonaire:
Story for the gods.

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE Source: Saudi Regime Planning To Execute Sheikh Nimr On May 14 / Father And Son Touched By The Power Of God / How To Manage Tough Times---and Get Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.