Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Father And Son Touched By The Power Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father And Son Touched By The Power Of God (523 Views)

The Miraculous! Video Of The Power Of Prayer And In The Name Of Jesus! / The Power Of Now By Eckhart Tolle - Book Club/Spiritual Journal / I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father And Son Touched By The Power Of God by sidespin: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
FATHER AND SON TOUCHED BY THE POWER OF GOD

At one place where I was, a lame man was brought to me who had been in bed for two years, with no hope of recovery. He was brought thirty miles to the meeting, and he came up on crutches to be prayed for. His boy was also afflicted in the knees and they had four crutches between the two of them. The man's face was filled with torture. There is healing virtue in the Lord and He never fails to heal when we believe. In the name of Jesus -- that name so full of virtue -- I put my hand down that leg that was so diseased. The man threw down his crutches and all were astonished as they saw him walking up and down without aid.

The little boy called out to his father, "Papa, me; papa, me, me, me!" The little boy who was withered in both knees wanted a like touch. And the same Jesus was there to bring a real deliverance for the little captive. He was completely healed. These were legs that were touched. If God will stretch out His mighty power to loose afflicted legs, what mercy will He extend to that soul of yours that must exist forever? (Smith Wigglesworth)

(1) (Reply)

Just Curious / Is It Possible For Nigeria Civil Servants Who are Christians To Go Heaven ? / Proposed ‘homage To Satan’ Near Ten Commandments Monument To Be Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.