Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives (87736 Views)

Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Taleeysun(f): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nice
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Riyikebaby(f): 12:46am On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31420719][/quote]. I'm sure if it's pastors of this present age, na to just ask him to borrow you his phone especially if he uses a phone like itel S31 that takes box selfies, Issa done deal. Just snap and tell him to please send it you on whatsapp, the rest will be history :d
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by gwama: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
What of Chris Okotie and his divorced wives. ??

What of Chris Oyakhilome and Chris Okafor marriage story?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Savechild23: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2023
Christians are so romantic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by highchief1: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2023
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31420719][/quote]death too strong Abeg.tb joshua own stl Dey shock me.one mumu girl was telling me here yestedsy make I no fork again.na HIV kill tb joshua?death is in the air jor.My best friend that doesn’t drink,smoke or do babes died of BP at 37.ashawo like me stl Dey alive.
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by DiamondPant(f): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2023
Thread crated in 2015 but made fp in 2023!
And it's lala's thread?
Hmmmmm...
I don't know what I'm thinking right now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Mrrock199026(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2023
DM for door like chinese,Egypt and turkish doors.....09071921794

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by FlawlessKarl: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2023
grin

Post created since 2015 hit front page today, even the person that created this thread is no longer a moderator in this forum .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by profmallor: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2023
So love Dr Olukoya and his ways of teaching. Fire branded Prophet. Even his toasting is fire branded, no long story.

1 Like

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Lanretoye(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2023
8. He was too ‘buoyant’ to afford a hotel room on his wedding eve, he slept in his rickety Volkswagen Beetle – she married him.
Which kind lie be this one now.
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by muyico(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2023
Pastor W.F Kumuyi nko?[quote author=lalasticlala post=31420719][/quote]
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by kayprinz(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2023
2015-2023 ..wow

Hello,how are you doing and I hope I meet you well .I'm the CEO of zeez exchange and I'm also a vendor. I buy Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin , USDT, PayPal, Gift Cards,pick any funds for you. etc. Your money is safe with us without stress and fast payment as well. honesty and trust is the mastermind of my business and I believe in transparency . Let do business and make our lives better.
You can always dm whenever you want to do business with me,I'm 24/7 available to serve you better .thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Biola67: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2023
kilokeys:
very laughable.. but it works

love is a choice..

i hate games... u see a lady u like.. u tell her what exactly u want. thats how i roll..

forming friendship before love doesn't make much sense to me
You Dey compare 1970s mama to all these Gen Z, Dey play. You better form friendship first make you know what’s up
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Entanglement: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2023
All the women didn't give their husbands stress or play hard to get undecided
But you see this hook-up generation?

4 Likes

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Antichristus: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2023
Haba, Iginla, Fatoyinbo and Suleman are all missing. Is it because you can't print where and how they met their spouses? lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Antichristus: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2023
Mrrock199026:
DM for door like chinese,Egypt and turkish doors.....09071921794

Where are you based and how much are these going for?
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Justiceleague1: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2023
The reverend pastor Odukoya like better thing,o. cheesy
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by jojothaiv(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2023
kilokeys:
very laughable.. but it works

love is a choice..

i hate games... u see a lady u like.. u tell her what exactly u want. thats how i roll..

forming friendship before love doesn't make much sense to me
At the last part, that's how some of us get played. Anyway, we moved on from such petty games we let her know from the beginning that's this is what we are here for, no time for second-guessing or dropping subtle hints.

1 Like

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Brushstrokes20: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2023
The t b Joshua and wife love story is it for me !👏♥️😍
I'm not a fan of preambles, toasting, playing hard to get etc...🤔

I could be very shy and tongue tied though cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2023
Dem no go ever talk say dem Chop during cooking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Amajuoyi44(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2023
After reading....., Say no colos
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Walz001: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2023
Hmmmm that is life
We meet to depart no more and we meet to depart forever
Some are for hours some are for months some are for months and some are for years while some are for ever
It's your choice and their motive toward you

But the best choice is Christ
Never die never lost .... it's everlasting
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by ecolime(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2023
justi4jesu:
Interesting..........Still reading, let me see the most romantic one cheesy

TB Joshua after 45mins.....World Record shocked
As in ehn.. Baba no dey waste time.

Correct world record

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Spiff20(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2023
These days they meet on social media
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Curse777: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2023
Thank you Lalasticlala... Very interesting thread

My brother once told me, you can know your wife few days after meeting her
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Treasure17(m): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
Interesting stories but Olukoya own is captivating. He said you have enough time to pray about it. Today's guys will need answer immediately grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Damian911: 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
Interesting Read
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by gabbasin: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
Can we know how Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Pastor Chris Okotie met their estranged wives too, I hope they too will tell us it's holy spirit that showed them their wives too. Love, Money, contentment and fidelity are essentials for a successful marriage, when love fades, money takes care, when money vanishes contentment holds the bond, but when fidelity is no more, trust issue arises and union is bound to colapss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Chucks13: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
So on Sunday morning na to dey talk about how one pastor met his wife

Pls the poster of this thread may I ask how old are you? I need answer ASAP because this topic sounds like a primary school kid learning how to use Internet.
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by LUAN(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
Non ask them for financial assistant first
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Dittodat: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
Association of Conmen. Brainwashing their gullible flock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) / The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.