Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives (87691 Views)

Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Dammyjohn(m): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
These are GODly toasting ways,the winning ways!
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by mysticgal(f): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Touching but inspiring as well

1 Like

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by airmark(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
ignis:
Nice one op. ...

I have one assignment for you....

Tell us, How GEJ met PEJ. ..

Gej: I have Goodluck
Pej: I sharing Patient

Gej: Good, I love you, I want to marry you
Pej: You don't having shoe but I loves you.

1 Like

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by sCross: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Manweysabi:
Lalasticlala would a earned himself some dollar with this article in his blog... Don't know why he doesn't wanna venture into blogging. sad

And what makes you think he isn't earning already?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Enlarge1: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
so so interesting and I HAVE LEARNED ALOT
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by obadeyemi: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
All these stories don't sound so serious and spiricocco as starting a 'Godly relationship' is being presented by churches and marriage advisers these days. Do we have a revised edition of relationship guide now?

2 Likes

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Synthase(m): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
ignis:
Nice one op. ...

I have one assignment for you....

Tell us, How GEJ met PEJ. ..
That, he would do once gej retire to Otueke to become a pastor cool

@op that Lazarus pastor married himself ni grin
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by ojsmscom(m): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] I am the President of Nairaland (space bookers association of Nairaland
started since 2010[/size]
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by double0seven(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
tbaby534:

The 1st wife is late, but still papa ayo was not rich,the time they got married!

He was definitely already reasonably and significantly rich by the time he contracted his second marriage.

Don't think you know what you're saying. Abi no be in the 90s that he married the woman?

1 Like

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by tartar9(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Holy spirit don suffer but these pastors dey enjoy o apart from using it in milking their congregation dry they can also easily get any wife they want without even buying one coke.

1 Like

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by tbaby534(f): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
double0seven:

He was definitely already reasonably and significantly rich by the time he contracted his second marriage.

Don't think you know what you're saying. Abi no be in the 90s that he married the woman?

Yes,they got married in the 1990 but pastor ayo was not significantly rich at that time!

FYI i know what im saying, i dont do blind arguments,
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Long and short of all this stories is that the easiest way to get a wife is by being a pastor.
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by damipaul(m): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Touching.... Especially Pst Tunde Bakare's story
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by TTOPSON(m): 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
I really love the testimony of Pastor Olukoya and his wife.......it's a challenge to as many serious minded youths who wants to get married in Christ. its all began with God........a godly marriage indeed

2 Likes

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by God2man(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Interesting topic.
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by shejane: 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
If you love somebody walk up to her and tell am you love am ooo

because no time no time atall
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by lalasticlala(m): 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
God2man:
Interesting topic.

Thanks
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by jimohibrahim(m): 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Baby I was there all along
When you'd be doing things I would watch you
I picture you and me all alone
I'm wishing you was someone I can talk to
I gotta get you out of my head
But baby girl I gotta see you once again, again
It's real love that you don't know about.
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Osarieme415(m): 1:24am On Mar 09, 2015
Olukoyas' account were touching... They are beautiful and blessed. They set a perfect standard for me to follow

1 Like

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Prospero01(m): 7:20am On Mar 09, 2015
Hmmm. It's interesting to know how the men of God here got married. My annoyance is them deciding for U or the lady who's good and not. Also the delay tactics which our christian sisters have come to learn from them. Before when U ask a lady out, she will be like" I will think over it". Now that has bin replaced by "I will pray over it". The one that may take a long time to respond is usually like" I will need to hear from God". We should all be sensitive to God's leading @every point and know when the right person shows up.
T.B Joshua's case seems funny. But in reality, If God is involved why waste all the time looking for what U shouldn't be looking for.
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by NobleG1(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2015
Bunch of thieves parading themselves as "men of god".
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by shepherdnoble: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31421065][/quote] PASTOR AYO O. OWN MAKE ME LAUGH, THAT MOG nigga* NA COMPLETE GUY MA.
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Calculia: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
lalasticlala:

Thanks

lalasticlala kindly allow us(nairalanders) this News on the home page as nairaland regulars. cheershttp://www.nairaland.com/2184986/television-politics-five-years-later/2#31449429
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by lalasticlala(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Calculia:

lalasticlala kindly allow us(nairalanders) this News on the home page as nairaland regulars. cheers

pls i dont get u
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Calculia: 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
lalasticlala:

pls i dont get u

This post from yesterday. It is very current following the AMVCA Awards. Kindly Front Page for some exciting contribution. The day have been boring. please.https://www.nairaland.com/2184986/television-politics-five-years-later/2#31449429
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by samtol4(m): 4:36am On Mar 11, 2015
tbaby534:

Yes,they got married in the 1990 but pastor ayo was not significantly rich at that time!

FYI i know what im saying, i dont do blind arguments,
He was very comfortable.
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by samtol4(m): 4:43am On Mar 11, 2015
@Op nice and interesting research .The bottom line is that they prayed before choosing not random sampling ,but our generation won't pray they just choose based on beauty .Hope our ladies can learn from their wives because their husbands were not rich then yet they accepted to marry them . Unfortunately many gals are now very selective waiting for Mr Mobil and Chevron to propose whereas their God given husband dey by their side .The role of prayer is indispensable in choosing a life partner..
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by tbaby534(f): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2015
samtol4:
He was very comfortable.

I wouldn't say e was,cos e just abt starting his own ministry
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by Okwori12(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
‎Good DAY from CBN-SMS. where we provide you an unending reach via our platforms. 

* Bulk SMS via www.cbnsms.com (from N1.60K per unit), resellers from N1.30K ‎

*Domain registration, Web Hosting @ 3500/year - www.hostchillyng.com 

*GSM Numbers Database @ N5000 per state, and N50,000 for the 36 state +FCT
*active Nigerians email database of over 1.5 million

Enquiries: call 07066804422. Bbm 7F68D75C
Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by samtol4(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
tbaby534:

I wouldn't say e was,cos e just abt starting his own ministry
Papa Ayo starting his ministry in d 90s'? I guess you don't know much about church history .

1 Like

Re: How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives by tbaby534(f): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
samtol4:
Papa Ayo starting his ministry in d 90s'? I guess you don't know much about church history .

Then u don't know anything about word of life bible church, Google nor far abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit / Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.