Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). (6801 Views)

Could This ‘newly Discovered’ Whatsapp Feature Enable Anyone To Spy On You? / How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) / I Showered With The Galaxy S7, Made It Pass Through Other Water Mishaps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by Votukpa(m): 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Salutations,

This post will teach those of u with this device how to enable the 3G network mode, seeing that its a london or US phone that's only avilable with the edge network in naija.

I decided to do this because a lot of people were asking me for a walk through to solve this problem.

Here goes:

1. Make sure ur device is an at&t device:samsung galaxy sgh i527
2. Download qpst 2.7 build 402 and install on ur laptop or pc
3. Type this on ur dialer *#0808# to get to special mode and select the RANDIS option and save. Its different for the instructions in the site below.

4. Follow the instructions on this http://galaxys4root.com/galaxy-s4-tutorials/how-to-enable-t-mobile-hspa-aws-bands-on-att-galaxy-s4-sgh-i337sgh-i337m/

5. When u get to the part where u need to flash the qcn part...email me and il send it to u. Do not use the one in the site. Its for note 2.

Thats it.

Reboot after flashing the qcn file.

Then dial this *#*#4636#*#*. It will take u to a testing platform. Go to device info and change the network to wcdma only and then save. You should see a 4G sign sending and receiving signals where ur edge sign used to be.

Voila.

Just a side note

This process will Not work if ur IMEI number is damaged or has been delisted. To check this, go to www.imei.info, sign up and check ur IMEI status by copying and pasting ur IMEI number into the check engine. If no phone information comes up, I'm sorry, this solution is useless to u.

All the best guys.

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by Votukpa(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Qpst 2.7 build 402 download.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t531vkrampf4nll/QPST%202.7%20build%20402.exe?dl=0
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by Votukpa(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
Two things have I noticed.

316 views and not one response.

But

So many people whatsapping me and ask to walk them through this solution.

Pls stop it.

If u can't follows this walk through...i won't bother to help u do it.
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by ogunn(m): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
It works smooth and perfectly.
Many thanks bro!
God bless!! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by bbdd: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
ogunn:
Many thanks bro!
God bless!! smiley

Observing with big goggles grin
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by Fiscabally(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Votukpa:
Salutations,

This post will teach those of u with this device how to enable the 3G network mode, seeing that its a london or US phone that's only avilable with the edge network in naija.

I decided to do this because a lot of people were asking me for a walk through to solve this problem.

Here goes:

3. Type this on ur dialer *#0808# to get to special mode and select the RANDIS option and save. Its different for the instructions in the site below.

4. Follow the instructions on this http://galaxys4root.com/galaxy-s4-tutorials/how-to-enable-t-mobile-hspa-aws-bands-on-att-galaxy-s4-sgh-i337sgh-i337m/

5. When u get to the part where u need to flash the qcn part...email me and il send it to u. Do not use the one in the site. Its for note 2.

Thats it.

Then dial this *#*#4636#*#*. It will take u to a testing platform. Go to device info and change the network to wcdma only and then save. You should see a 4G sign sending and receiving signals where ur edge sign used to be.

Voila.
Thanks for this info bro, pls help me wit d qcn flashing part
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by Fiscabally(m): 3:23am On Jul 06, 2015
ogunn:
Many thanks bro!
God bless!! smiley
Pls kindly share with me the qcn file u use for sgh 1527, thats my only delay at d moment
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by Fiscabally(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Fiscabally:

Pls kindly share with me the qcn file u use for sgh 1527, thats my only delay at d moment
No one seems to help out here, too bad!
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by joelriz(m): 7:01am On Oct 02, 2015
please help me with the flashing. I'm stuck at flashing the qpst
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by sleeksamurai(f): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hello votukpa. I have d same phone by at&t. Its on just edge. Formatted it. Even tried custom ROM. Nothing works until I stumbled on the this. Tried to email you but Its my first time trying to talk to any1 so I'm not sure if you got the email. Pls help
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by Votukpa(m): 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
sleeksamurai:
Hello votukpa. I have d same phone by at&t. Its on just edge. Formatted it. Even tried custom ROM. Nothing works until I stumbled on the this. Tried to email you but Its my first time trying to talk to any1 so I'm not sure if you got the email. Pls help

Have u had a read of and tried the instructions above?
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by sleeksamurai(f): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
You said email u. I don't know how to send emails on nairaland. Just got used to mentions n replying.

Votukpa:

Have u had a read of and tried the instructions above?
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by Votukpa(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
sleeksamurai:
You said email u. I don't know how to send emails on nairaland. Just got used to mentions n replying.

Yes I did, but do u fully understand the instructions I outlined above First, so as do them??
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by sleeksamurai(f): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Yes I do. The email part is the problem. Are Dere any risks involved? How do I get d code.

Votukpa:

Yes I did, but do u fully understand the instructions I outlined above First, so as do them??
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by Votukpa(m): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
sleeksamurai:
Yes I do. The email part is the problem. Are Dere any risks involved? How do I get d code.

first check if ur imei is damged or not...if it is not, send me a blank email so that i can email you the qcn file. it has a naira cost.
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by sleeksamurai(f): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
How much does it cost n how do I mail u from here? Kinda new to all this. I usually just read n pass through.

Votukpa:

first check if ur imei is damged or not...if it is not, send me a blank email so that i can email you the qcn file. it has a naira cost.
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by Votukpa(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
sleeksamurai:
How much does it cost n how do I mail u from here? Kinda new to all this. I usually just read n pass through.

What's app me
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by sleeksamurai(f): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
My whatsapp is off. Having issues since I ported. Pin?

Votukpa:

What's app me
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by Votukpa(m): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
sleeksamurai:
My whatsapp is off. Having issues since I ported. Pin?

7BF6E8B3
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by sleeksamurai(f): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2015
I sent u an invite days ago. U haven't accepted yet.

Votukpa:

7BF6E8B3
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by Morda: 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hi Votukpa i'm stuck to the part where I need to flash the qcn . Can you send me the file plz ?
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by omegadafrique(m): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2016
Thanks for this info bro, pls help me wit d qcn flashing part
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by masterfabian(m): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Thanks for the info bro., I'm at the point were the qcn file is needed. lps help me with it
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by buckboi: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
Votukpa:
Salutations,

Here goes:

Thats it.

Voila.

Just a side note

This process will Not work if ur IMEI number is damaged or has been delisted. To check this, go to www.imei.info, sign up and check ur IMEI status by copying and pasting ur IMEI number into the check engine. If no phone information comes up, I'm sorry, this solution is useless to u.

All the best guys.
i have emailed you but no response
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by Trinity33(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Bro, my galaxy mega has bein lying lifeless for d past 5mths now, the repairers here cnt fix it, cnt find the right fill to flash it, u can hlp me pls
Re: The Galaxy Mega 6.3 Enigma: How To Enable 3G (4G). by Votukpa(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
buckboi:

i have emailed you but no response

Didnt see a message.
Send whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Ministry Of Agriculture Launches “Wetin App” For Flood Prediction / NCC At Work. It Has Started With Airtel. / What Application Does This Photo Edit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.