Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) (46243 Views)

How To Force Enable 4G Only Mode On Your Infinix Note 4 And Other Android Phones / Phones KIICAA POWER - 5.0" 3G Android 7.0 / How To Enable 4G Internet On Your LTE Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by Mightyify(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2016
Most service providers have provided 4g network to their customers while majority of our phones are just 3g phones.. .this trick will activate the 4g lte so You wouldn't worry getting a new phone. Let's go there.. .

Yes.. you can do it, Just follow the Steps below:-

1) Firstly download "CPU-Z" App from Playstore

2) Install the app and open it.

3) on Homepage you can check what is your Processor !!

4) If its Mediatek processor then Download Engineering mode app from Playstore.

5) Install it and open app.

6) Scroll down and check "Preferred Selection" and click on drop down button.

7) Select LTE/WCDMA/GSM and save it.

cool Switch off and Switch on your device.

9) Again switch off and insert sim in Slot 1.

10) That's it, 4G works in 3G device successfulky.

Good luck!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by Tolupage(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2016
Hmmm. hope it works.
Nigerians are always tweaking the tweak-ables.

3 Likes

Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by seunlayi(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2016
Op, If it didn't work, I m coming for your eyes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by aieromon(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2016
Funny OP grin grin
seunlayi:

It won't work so you better find him and pluck out his eyeballs grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by PMONEY6: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2016
All these roadside bloggers sef.

This is the most ridiculous post I've seen in my entire life.
You mean you can enable 4G on your phone even if it's not equipped by the OEM?

Do you even know what you're saying?

Please you guys should stop misleading people ok.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by Mightyify(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2016
seunlayi:

You Didn't follow the instructions stated...some of you are too lazy to try out new things.. .it's working. If you have not followed the procedure don't come here and talk shit
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by 2kurupt(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2016
OP stop making jest of yourself by misleading the public undecided

4G LTE compatibility is a hardware feature and not something you get by installing an app or buying a phone case. If it's not there, then it's not there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by Marvel1206: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2016
2kurupt:
OP stop making jest of yourself by misleading the public undecided

4G LTE compatibility is a hardware feature and not something you get by installing an app or buying a phone case. If it's not there, then it's not there
lol, don't mind them... As if Mtk engineering will replace their hardware

1 Like

Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by kishimi8(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mightyify:
Most service providers have provided 4g network to their customers while majority of our phones are just 3g phones.. .this trick will activate the 4g lte so You wouldn't worry getting a new phone. Let's go there.. .

Good luck!

Dude just trying to promote cpuz app since it depends on adverts,

If I DE lie make una show me what cpuz did in the process,

Secondly you can't turn a 3g phone into a 4g phone using software anyone who even tries it is a certified doofus,

9 Likes

Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by Osyxcel(m): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
What are you smoking bro?

Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Everything thread on Nairaland that ends with 100% working, never works.
Let's learn this

15 Likes

Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by flokii: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
no be only CPU-Z... you no like CPU-X?
yeye
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by Godwin978(m): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mightyify:

Good luck!
guy u need 40days 40nite dry fasting an prayer bfore u bcome normal
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by legacyint: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
Twale for Op .

Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by maxjax(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
dont blame the op....country were 3G/3.5G service is just like EDGE... cheesy
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by fredie107(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
The father of all liars is the devil
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by PROWESX(m): 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
see

1 Like

Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wow! Its working op thanks a million times, you acct numba you deserve a token
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by sleekyjay(m): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mightyify:

Good luck!

Pictures ??
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by Mightyify(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
sleekyjay:

Pictures ??

Follow this link for pictures.....http://www.droidhauz.com/2016/10/how-to-enable-4g-mode-on-infinix-note-3.html?m=1

All the doubting Thomas should also follow the above to also watch the video tutorial
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by flexcity82: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
the device is 4g enabled na.... na wa for this guy oo... u are a lion
Mightyify:

Follow this link for pictures.....http://www.droidhauz.com/2016/10/how-to-enable-4g-mode-on-infinix-note-3.html?m=1

All the doubting Thomas should also follow the above to also watch the video tutorial
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by flexcity82: 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Oga, get a tecno C8 or other 3g and 2g only enabled device, and perform this magic. Take pictures and record videos so we believe u
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by icore: 12:29am On Oct 10, 2016
@Op Infinix Note 3 Has 4G network.

Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by Electronzeez(m): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2016
I know you don't know you are dumb and you surely need someone to confirm it . Okay , its official the op is dumb .

I wonder how people like you think because it is an android you can tweak everything , even changing 2G RAM device to a 4G RAM just by downloading some freaking application from whatever site .

Op don't go yet , how can I enable NFC feature on a tecno Q5
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by tanteta(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2016
PLEASE HELP!! For a while now I have not been able to update apps or download any app from google playstore. It keeps pending my downloads and update processes while reportedly waiting for wifi connection. What should I do. I use gionee P6. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by Mafia4life(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
Op is deceived by the network modes engineering mode displays..

When you search for preferred network on any phone, you will see MTN Ghana, Vodafone, Tmobile, Glo, Airtel etc listed. Does that means you can switch to that foreign networks just because you got that listed in your phone?
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by Sunkyphil(m): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
If u brick ur phone my hand no dey o
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by naijacentric(m): 7:02am On May 10, 2018
Mightyify:

Good luck!
boss dis stufff is it still working as at now becos i want to use ntel line on my fone n its 4G my device is 3G

1 Like

Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by fibonacci2526: 7:07am On May 10, 2018
naijacentric:
boss dis stufff is it still working as at now becos i want to use ntel line on my fone n its 4G my device is 3G

It won't work, it's an hardware feature.
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by naijacentric(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2018
fibonacci2526:

It won't work, it's an hardware feature.
did u try it i saw it online its on youtube too its possible but i av no 4G sim just wanted to ask am waitin for my glo data to finish in dis era of tech wats impossible no be oyinbo wey do pencil do erazer
Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by fibonacci2526: 7:36am On May 10, 2018
naijacentric:
did u try it i saw it online its on youtube too its possible but i av no 4G sim just wanted to ask am waitin for my glo data to finish in dis era of tech wats impossible no be oyinbo wey do pencil do erazer

Ok oooo, goodluck.

1 Like

Re: How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working) by naijacentric(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Ok oooo, goodluck.
u see u dint try it den why were u discouraging me dats bad o thanks anyway

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 6, 2020 Most Liked Posts On Instagram / 5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.