Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Black Maria - Literature (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria (892191 Views)

Maria Found Her Lost Treasure / Plz I Need D Link Of Black Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria by henrieternal2016(m): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
why did u start something you cannot finish ehn larrysun? what a shame!!!
Re: Black Maria by iAreMozelle(m): 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
It's his work,his story,his thread...he owes no one anything..he will post when he can...you will wait till he does so or unfollow the thread. .its that simple folks
Re: Black Maria by Born2Breed(f): 6:11am On Jul 29, 2018
Gerarstar:

Buhari was not even a president when dis story started, Trump was still a businessman, Theresa May was not yet a prime minister, Evans was relatively unknown, Mbappe's footballing career was still cooking. Haba......... This is one hell of a punishment

3 Likes

Re: Black Maria by Vidamia(m): 6:18am On Jul 29, 2018
Don't worry guys. He will come here and say his phone was stolen and all his gadgets and he is even feeling depressed now.......

4 Likes

Re: Black Maria by Sensitivity1254: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2018
Lol.
What a mentality.....

iAreMozelle:
It's his work,his story,his thread...he owes no one anything..he will post when he can...you will wait till he does so or unfollow the thread. .its that simple folks

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by Kaycee9242(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2018
Nawaoo I thought update has landed, Larry how did we offend u na? at least communicate to us even if its tru someone else let's kno dt u are ok

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by samwobi(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
iAreMozelle:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by indodon(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
please wiarris Larry
Re: Black Maria by Mrmoore14(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
OMG...... God bless ur passion immensely!!.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by samwobi(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
indodon:
please wiarris Larry
He Has Disappeared Again

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:43am On Aug 03, 2018
I know that lately he's been disappointing us but just for this single moment, let's judge him from the past....He can still better.... Let's encourage him...

Vote LARRYSUN for August best writer...
Click on the link to cast your vote for him...
Please vote once...
https://www.nairaland.com/4652535/nomination-thread-august-5k-award/1#69938317
Re: Black Maria by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:43am On Aug 03, 2018
vote for an inconsistent writer?...

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2018
EkopSparoAyara:
I know that lately he's been disappointing us but just for this single moment, let's judge him from the past....He can still better.... Let's encourage him...

Please vote once...

say wetin happen. donallah please look for another writer so that we can vote for. if you till go ahead you are on your own. ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by hapsonv: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
[b][/b] pls famz, in as much as LarrySun is inconsistent with updates, pls let's come out to vote for him in the August 5k awards. He's got a good story here and deserves our votes despite his inconsistencies. I knw hw we all feel but pls he still deserves our votes. Pls famz let's do this for him. PLS. God bless us. Thanks
Re: Black Maria by EmperorShizzy: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
EkopSparoAyara:

Please vote once...
Yeah let's vote for LarrySun ,I know most of the new nairalanders may not know him but he's one of the most consistent writer on here in the past years

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by Rick9(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
Pls you guys should encourage the writer, he might have some challenges.
LarrySun anytime. You update, I go patiently dey wait, I do check most times

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by loveth360(f): 1:38am On Aug 04, 2018
God bless you oga larrysun.

More update sir
Re: Black Maria by indodon(m): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2018
loveth360:
God bless you oga larrysun.

More update sir
you In for a long wait
Re: Black Maria by timstone(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
GODSMILEFOREVER:
Once again , thanks for the update . May this book take you to places you never imagined in Jesus name . Amen

Greater Heights
AMEN
Re: Black Maria by AremoOG(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Waiting patiently
Re: Black Maria by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:33am On Aug 05, 2018
Cylovee:

say wetin happen. donallah please look for another writer so that we can vote for. if you till go ahead you are on your own. ...
I agree that he has not been consistent lately but you and I can attest to the fact that he is a very good writer... He had been very consistent before now with suspense packed updates... I just believe he is going through some challenges now,he will bounce back... Let's not judge him from his recent form but from his past deeds...He deserves it...
Re: Black Maria by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:34am On Aug 05, 2018
hapsonv:
[b][/b] pls famz, in as much as LarrySun is inconsistent with updates, pls let's come out to vote for him in the August 5k awards. He's got a good story here and deserves our votes despite his inconsistencies. I knw hw we all feel but pls he still deserves our votes. Pls famz let's do this for him. PLS. God bless us. Thanks
You're on point...
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 05, 2018
EkopSparoAyara:

I agree that he has not been consistent lately but you and I can attest to the fact that he is a very good writer... He had been very consistent before now with suspense packed updates... I just believe he is going through some challenges now,he will bounce back... Let's not judge him from his recent form but from his past deeds...He deserves it...
waillah nothing you say or do will change my mind or make me waste my vote. you say he has some challenge did he tell you?? writer that is not carrying his reader at all, is it when he win 5k he will remember to say thank you?? wait did you know how old is the story self??
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2018
what make me vote for writer of the month is not only how good the writer his. there are other criteria like
*how frequent the author post.
* orignality of work
*author and reader relationship
*way the author paint his/her story

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by swiz123(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2018
Cylovee:
what make me vote for writer of the month is not only how good the writer his. there are other criteria like
*how frequent the author post.
* orignality of work
*author and reader relationship
*way the author paint his/her story

How old are you? I guess you are not more than 20.

Funny you made mention of how and author paints his or her story lol... Almost everyone here cried when larry was describing the ordeals black passed through as a boy. I ,for a sec, thought Larry was narrating a real life story which he bore witness to.

Most, if not all currents writers on nairaland lacks talent. Heck!!, they don't know shitt about literature.

In larrysun, i have witnessed tremendous talent; he is arguably the most talented person on this forum.

If you are voting for the most consistent writers, then youngzubi currently is. But, if you are voting for the best writer for the month August — which larrysun didn't update — then nobody should be voted cos they'all lack what it takes to be recognized as a writer.

The time when good writers graced here is long gone. Larrysun is the last man standing; but still no writer — since the inception of this forum— comes close to that genius.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Black Maria by Anigreat: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hi all

I take God beg una, in the name of God please let appreciate LarrySun for once please please I'm on my knees.

There's a vote going on in this section, that most of you have knowledge about, incase this is your first time of hearing about it

this is the link to it https://www.nairaland.com/4652535/nomination-thread-august-5k-award

Follow the link and vote Larrysun , thats the only way you can appreciate him. please let LARRYSUN win August nomination..Even if He doesn't win, we won't stop to vote him till he wins.

#VoteLarrySun
#Istandwithlarrysun
#westandwithlarrysun

God bless you all.
Re: Black Maria by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Cylovee:

waillah nothing you say or do will change my mind or make me waste my vote. you say he has some challenge did he tell you?? writer that is not carrying his reader at all, is it when he win 5k he will remember to say thank you?? wait did you know how old is the story self??
I followed this story from Day one bro... I know how long..
It's okay if you're not interested in voting him just don't discourage others...
Re: Black Maria by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
Larrysun is handling a project that has taken much of his time but I can confidently tell you that he will come around to update soon...
We just spoke on phone... Today...
Re: Black Maria by ayayamedia(m): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Samage TV VJ/Presenter Audition

Do you have a good English accent?
Do you have a screen credibility
Do you have what it takes to make a celebrity loose it on screen
Are you good looking

This is your opportunity!!!

Date: 6th August 2018
Time: 9am
Venue: 5 Mba Street, Off Tafawa Balewa Crescent, Surulere.

Audition is FREE

For enquires call: 08160000385, 081600000386.
Re: Black Maria by ayayamedia(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
VACANCY!!!

Vacancy at Samage Entertainment

Position Wanted: MARKETER

Date: 6th August 2018
Time: 10am
Venue: 5 Mba Street, Off Tafawa Balewa Crescent, Surulere.

For enquires call: 08160000385, 08160000386.
Re: Black Maria by Youngzubi(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
swiz123:

How old are you? I guess you are not more than 20.

Funny you made mention of how and author paints his or her story lol... Almost everyone here cried when larry was describing the ordeals black passed through as a boy. I ,for a sec, thought Larry was narrating a real life story which he bore witness to.

Most, if not all currents writers on nairaland lacks talent. Heck!!, they don't know shitt about literature.

In larrysun, i have witnessed tremendous talent; he is arguably the most talented person on this forum.

If you are voting for the most consistent writers, then youngzubi currently is. But, if you are voting for the best writer for the month August — which larrysun didn't update — then nobody should be voted cos they'all lack what it takes to be recognized as a writer.

The time when good writers graced here is long gone. Larrysun is the last man standing; but still no writer — since the inception of this forum— comes close to that genius.

But, if you are voting for the best writer for the month August — which larrysun didn't update — then nobody should be voted cos they'all lack what it takes to be recognized as a writer.

The time when good writers graced here is long gone. Larrysun is the last man standing; but still no writer — since the inception of this forum— comes close to that genius

shockedshocked

did u say that

that's not well spoken bro

dont under rate another mans effort when praising another,larrysun is a great writer"good"

some studied what it takes to write a good story,while some have it naturally in them

as for me,i got inspired by other writers,
on my quest to bring forth something different,original and part of us i started sex nah food which i write in PIDGIN English

larrysun is a good writer
that doesn't make every other writer here in nairaland useless just like ur comment above insinuate

what captivates and gets u inspired another man can scroll over it and passby

it takes great effort,time and thinking to put down an episode of a story that thousands of viewers would come,read,and still come back for another drop

nobody is the greatest we can only get better,only God is the greatest bro

time when nairaland have great writers has gone.....thats not true brotherly

the literature section as of now have great super brain writers that could put down a script that would take the nigerian movie industry to another level

Theblessedman centino souloho19,super brain guys

this guys are kings mehn!!,they can write your next life story my man

so appreciate others we can only live to get better!

some people live their life crossing lines...while some live their life drawing lines,my brother we'er only getting better

no need to talk about myself because as i dey here eh! i never write jamb sef,just wrote waec last year

thats the reality,i nor fit lie u,so dont compare me with larrysun he might be old enough to be my father!!!!!!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Black Maria by swiz123(m): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
Youngzubi:

But, if you are voting for the best writer for the month August — which larrysun didn't update — then nobody should be voted cos they'all lack what it takes to be recognized as a writer.

The time when good writers graced here is long gone. Larrysun is the last man standing; but still no writer — since the inception of this forum— comes close to that genius

shockedshocked

did u say that

that's not well spoken bro

dont under rate another mans effort when praising another,larrysun is a great writer"good"

some studied what it takes to write a good story,while some have it naturally in them

as for me,i got inspired by other writers,
on my quest to bring forth something different,original and part of us i started sex nah food which i write in PIDGIN English

larrysun is a good writer
that doesn't make every other writer here in nairaland useless just like ur comment above insinuate

what captivates and gets u inspired another man can scroll over it and passby

it takes great effort,time and thinking to put down an episode of a story that thousands of viewers would come,read,and still come back for another drop

nobody is the greatest we can only get better,only God is the greatest bro

time when nairaland have great writers has gone.....thats not true brotherly

the literature section as of now have great super brain writers that could put down a script that would take the nigerian movie industry to another level

Theblessedman centino souloho19,super brain guys

this guys are kings mehn!!,they can write your next life story my man

so appreciate others we can only live to get better!

some people live their life crossing lines...while some live their life drawing lines,my brother we'er only getting better

no need to talk about myself because as i dey here eh! i never write jamb sef,just wrote waec last year

thats the reality,i nor fit lie u,so dont compare me with larrysun he might be old enough to be my father!!!!!!

Those sycophants who read your stories won't make you become a better writer which you seek.

Your fictitious work is too fictitious. No one can relate it to real life. You are still young; you will definitely get better. Just try and tell your fans to criticize your work constructively; that will make you improve.

I don't comment on your thread cos I don't want to make cyber enemies.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (166) (Reply)

United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.