Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Black Maria - Literature (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria (892117 Views)

Maria Found Her Lost Treasure / Plz I Need D Link Of Black Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria by Youngzubi(m): 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
swiz123:

Those sycophants who read your stories won't make you become a better writer which you seek.

Your fictitious work is too fictitious. No one can relate it to real life. You are still young; you will definitely get better. Just try and tell your fans to criticize your work constructively; that will make you improve.

I don't comment on your thread cos I don't want to make cyber enemies.

even the bible contains proverbs which is not real but relates to our everyday life,a story doesn't need to be real before it can be called a good story

u can't relate with my story"good"but have it in mind that i have reason for writting that story,it might seem corrupt or whatever for now but I'm heading somewhere

fiction or no fiction all requires great effort,after all real real life story is more easier to write because it's like a movie u already watch all u gat to do is recall(nostalgia)

u said my work need to be criticized,but its not and i will tell u why

i write in PIDGIN and it is always hard to point out errors in PIDGIN English,so u av seen the reason behind my fans quietness
dont call them sycophantsgrin oya!!!!!!! oyibo

dat one vex me die!!!,one love no insult brotherly,we'er only here to get better
u dont need to insult or call people names when trying to point out ur point of view,i totally understand where u'er pointing at but always criticize with sense dont let it sound like insult

here is what u can always do

*point out the errors

*creat suggestion for the writer

*try to make him understand ur point of view

*avoid hate speech like u stated above

* then follow the thread and watch how the writer would fall into line....

no hate bro,i didnt write to creat enemy but to make people smile and get relieved of the days stress

sex na food comes in two parts season 1 and 2 so relax bro we still have a long way to go my man

i still need more of ur type! becos am just starting still working on other English stories jah bless!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
If you are voting for the most consistent writers, then youngzubi currently is. But, if you are voting for the best writer for the month August — which larrysun didn't update — then nobody should be voted cos they'all lack what it takes to be recognized as a writer.

youngzubi?? first time am hearing the name.... please give me a link to his story.
have you read souloh19 book(winner of last month award) and apoullx writer of marvel those writer are also good but... [/quote

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by Sensitivity1254: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
Then go ahead and vote for him for the month of August. When he was a bit consistent, we voted for him and he won even though Soulho was more consistent than him.

Now, you guys are advocating that we vote for someone that haven't updated for close to a month.

Yes, he is talented.

Larrysun the last man standing?? This is taken the joke too far.

swiz123:

How old are you? I guess you are not more than 20.

Funny you made mention of how and author paints his or her story lol... Almost everyone here cried when larry was describing the ordeals black passed through as a boy. I ,for a sec, thought Larry was narrating a real life story which he bore witness to.

Most, if not all currents writers on nairaland lacks talent. Heck!!, they don't know shitt about literature.

In larrysun, i have witnessed tremendous talent; he is arguably the most talented person on this forum.

If you are voting for the most consistent writers, then youngzubi currently is. But, if you are voting for the best writer for the month August — which larrysun didn't update — then nobody should be voted cos they'all lack what it takes to be recognized as a writer.

The time when good writers graced here is long gone. Larrysun is the last man standing; but still no writer — since the inception of this forum— comes close to that genius.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by Sensitivity1254: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Who are the sycophants??

You think that cos we don't do literary appreciation on his work that made us sycophants?? What a warped thinking.

We did not critique is his work cos we can relate with his work. In fact I can relate his work to something that happened to lots of people that o know and heard of.

No matter how poor a literary work is, as a student of literature, you have to relate it to real life. It's lack of depth and techniques of literature that makes not to be able to relate with it.

A good literature student don't is not afraid of making "cyber enemies".

Don't come here insulting peeps up and down in a bid to appear woke.

swiz123:

Those sycophants who read your stories won't make you become a better writer which you seek.

Your fictitious work is too fictitious. No one can relate it to real life. You are still young; you will definitely get better. Just try and tell your fans to criticize your work constructively; that will make you improve.

Re: Black Maria by WarriFirstBorn(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
swiz123:

'Those sycophants who read your stories'.
Did the above actually from you, bro? My gosh! Just imagine! You just open your mouth and spew whatever deem fit for you?
Re: Black Maria by swiz123(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sensitivity1254:
Who are the sycophants??

You think that cos we don't do literary appreciation on his work that made us sycophants?? What a warped thinking.

We did not critique is his work cos we can relate with his work. In fact I can relate his work to something that happened to lots of people that o know and heard of.

No matter how poor a literary work is, as a student of literature, you have to relate it to real life. It's lack of depth and techniques of literature that makes not to be able to relate with it.

A good literature student don't is not afraid of making "cyber enemies".

Don't come here insulting peeps up and down in a bid to appear woke.

What did you relate to actually?

That a policeman can command soldiers? What business does a soldier have in a police station?

That soldiers would try to cut off your hand cos you slept with a policeman's wife?

That big mama would trust a fraud whom was beaten by his husband's thugs.?

That someone can actually pay 700 million for sex?

Dude, if you can comfortably relate to all of these, then you're really weird. If, however, you can't, and chose not to criticize his work to make him work more on his outrageous fictitious narrations, then I don't see a reason why I shouldn't tag you a 'sycophant'.

Go take a quick look at floxyflow, flow1759 and therock5555's humorous fictitious work, then compare and contrast.

#peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by Sensitivity1254: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
For you not to know that anything can happen. A DPO can actually give orders to a soldier, and if you think that can't happen, then I have to ask you the part of the world you live in.

700m is an exaggeration reason it's fiction not real life story. You have to understand that people can pay anything for good sex.

Big mama saw something in that fraud that her husband's thugs beat up. And if you think that peeps who runs illegitimate biz uses saints for the biz, I will have to ask u again the part of the world you live in.

Your problem is that you are comparing him with others. You expect him to fill the shoes of others. If you want to critique his work, do so. Don't call those who choose not to names. That's the route men that lack in intelligence thread.

swiz123:

That a policeman can command soldiers? What business does a soldier have in a police station?

That soldiers would try to cut off your hand cos you slept with a policeman's wife?

Dude, if you can comfortably relate to all of these, then you're really weird. If, however, you can't, and chose not to criticize his work to make him work more on his outrageous fictitious narrations, then I don't see a reason why I shouldn't tag you a 'sycophant'.

Go take a quick look at floxyflow, flow1759 and therock5555's humorous fictitious work, then compare and contrast.

#peace

Re: Black Maria by Sensitivity1254: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sude, the fact that you read his work and choose not to critique his it puts you in the same category of people that you called 'sycophants'.

And the fact that you are here telling us that Larrysun is the last man standing shows that you are his sycophant and butlicker

#peace

[/quote]
Re: Black Maria by Youngzubi(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
swiz123:

#peace

well well well! grin

your comment got me frowning but on a second glance it triggers my moral "smiles"

flow1759 and therock5555,those two are great writers i must confess,most especially flow1759 the guy is something else

thanks for pointing out those mistakes or whatever u literature students call it becos am in science department

believe me assuming u always point out errors like those stated above after reading trust me i would have been better by now

but u will just read and go without saying anything even u gat alot of reasons to say something(please drop ur comment) i would write at end of each update

u will read and pass then come here to tell me how fictitious my story is,guy u swallow stone?

as a young writer u need to be criticized in other to get better"so u know" but here u are,saying u dont want cyber enemies thats why u dont comment on my thread,guy nah free mb dey worry u,abeg tear dat level and enter ghost mode jare!!

they can only tag u,non of dem will comma beat in ur house

i love my fans like mad"sycophants ke!"we die here

since u always see mistakes and errors please try and point dem out after reading or unfollow the thread to have peace of mind "no insult"

stay clear brotherly but my fans are not sycophants please"note that"

#ANOTHER MAN FOOD IS ANOTHER MAN POISON!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Maria by swiz123(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Youngzubi:

well well well! grin

your comment got me frowning but on a second glance it triggers my moral "smiles"

flow1759 and therock5555,those two are great writers i must confess,most especially flow1759 the guy is something else

thanks for pointing out those mistakes or whatever u literature students call it becos am in science department

believe me assuming u always point out errors like those stated above after reading trust me i would have been better by now

but u will just read and go without saying anything even u gat alot of reasons to say something(please drop ur comment) i would write at end of each update

u will read and pass then come here to tell me how fictitious my story is,guy u swallow stone?

as a young writer u need to be criticized in other to get better"so u know" but here u are,saying u dont want cyber enemies thats why u dont comment on my thread,guy nah free mb dey worry u,abeg tear dat level and enter ghost mode jare!!

they can only tag u,non of dem will comma beat in ur house

i love my fans like mad"sycophants ke!"we die here

since u always see mistakes and errors please try and point dem out after reading or unfollow the thread to have peace of mind "no insult"

stay clear brotherly but my fans are not sycophants please"note that"

#ANOTHER MAN FOOD IS ANOTHER MY POISON!

That's why I ended my last comment with "peace".

BTW, I got involved in this argument cos of what someone said about larrysun. Normally, I didn't plan on commenting on your thread nor talk about your work.

TBH, I read your story to while away time before going to bed and also to see how it will end.

No hard feelings
Re: Black Maria by Therock5555(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
So una use mentions carry me come back this section after more than 5 years absentia.

Una try....

*Kickstart my okada and drives back to sexuality section*

angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by EkopSparoAyara(m): 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
Please this is Larrysun's thread and not Youngzubi's own... Let's desist from derailing it...
Like I said before, I spoke with Larrysun this afternoon and he told me he has been busy with a project... He assured me he will update as soon as he can.. I adviced him to come online and at least explain this to his readers...
Re: Black Maria by Bobosneh: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
hey hey hey everybody chilax just chilax this place is no gladiator arena so don't come here and start forming Spartacus and gannicus. you wanna fight? nigga gerara here

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by Kaycee9242(m): 6:35am On Aug 06, 2018
U ppl shouldn't be talking of vote now, Larry need to assure his readers dt he is OK first by dropping a comment and pls dt swiz123 shud remember dt dis is anoda man's thread, always criticise a story on d right platform. U guys argument made me think dt an update was here

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by Akinwale14(m): 9:34am On Aug 06, 2018
Mah Watch Jare
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2018
Therock5555:
So una use mentions carry me come back this section after more than 5 years absentia.

Una try....

*Kickstart my okada and drives back to sexuality section*

angry
REPENT BROTHER

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by Quinyoudee(f): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2018
I am waiting, no voting, no commenting, only observing, anywhere I need something to get bussy with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by ObaKlaz: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
EkopSparoAyara:
Please this is Larrysun's thread and not Youngzubi's own... Let's desist from derailing it...
Like I said before, I spoke with Larrysun this afternoon and he told me he has been busy with a project... He assured me he will update as soon as he can.. I adviced him to come online and at least explain this to his readers...
...Then, when he drops one scanty update ''as soon as he can'', he'd go into flight mode as usual, huh? Leave Youngzubi and the other guy to vent on this thread, pleeease! Matter of fact Youngzubi, you might as well use this thread for the other works you're working on (just don't become an inconsistent writer later on, else, we'll lease this thread to another writer!).

5 Likes

Re: Black Maria by dankinalo: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
let some pple mind dere busy, if u want to write ur own do it n leave d person writing is...why u didn't write this before but now u want to point out. go n point out apc n PDP problem so we who like to read this story can enjoy it with pride...my guy continue don't always respond to all message.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
Good evening, guys. How have you been? I have been very busy with freelance job. That is what has really been putting food on my table. Please don't blame me too much (covers face). This work (Black Maria: Book One) is 95% done. I will be dropping the updates very soon, for Let The Guns Speak is coming up immediately after. I don't want to keep you guys waiting like this, that is why I took my time to finish this one. This one is Action. Those who have read Kanu: The Journal of a Rogue may relate, but believe me, the actions in Kanu are not even close to Let The Guns Speak.

But let's conclude Black Maria first. Thanks for your patience with me. I hate myself for being so inconsistent. Phew! It's been almost a month since I last updated.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Youngzubi:

But, if you are voting for the best writer for the month August — which larrysun didn't update — then nobody should be voted cos they'all lack what it takes to be recognized as a writer.

The time when good writers graced here is long gone. Larrysun is the last man standing; but still no writer — since the inception of this forum— comes close to that genius

shockedshocked

did u say that

that's not well spoken bro

dont under rate another mans effort when praising another,larrysun is a great writer"good"

some studied what it takes to write a good story,while some have it naturally in them

as for me,i got inspired by other writers,
on my quest to bring forth something different,original and part of us i started sex nah food which i write in PIDGIN English

larrysun is a good writer
that doesn't make every other writer here in nairaland useless just like ur comment above insinuate

what captivates and gets u inspired another man can scroll over it and passby

it takes great effort,time and thinking to put down an episode of a story that thousands of viewers would come,read,and still come back for another drop

nobody is the greatest we can only get better,only God is the greatest bro

time when nairaland have great writers has gone.....thats not true brotherly

the literature section as of now have great super brain writers that could put down a script that would take the nigerian movie industry to another level

Theblessedman centino souloho19,super brain guys

this guys are kings mehn!!,they can write your next life story my man

so appreciate others we can only live to get better!

some people live their life crossing lines...while some live their life drawing lines,my brother we'er only getting better

no need to talk about myself because as i dey here eh! i never write jamb sef,just wrote waec last year

thats the reality,i nor fit lie u,so dont compare me with larrysun he might be old enough to be my father!!!!!!
Lol! I'm not old enough to be your father. I'm just learning the craft like you, brother. God bless you.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
EkopSparoAyara:
Thanks for your call, boss. I'm sorry I didn't know you were the one at first. Thanks you so much. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by Dackrapper(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
LarrySun:
Good evening, guys. How have you been? I have been very busy with freelance job. That is what has really been putting food on my table. Please don't blame me too much (covers face). This work (Book One) is 95% done. I will be dropping the updates very soon, for Let The Guns Speak is coming up immediately after. I don't want to keep you guys waiting like this, that is why I took my time to finish this one. This one is Action. Those who have read Kanu: The Journal of a Rogue may relate, but believe me, the actions in Kanu are not even close to Let The Guns Speak.

But let's conclude Black Maria first. Thanks for your patience with me. I hate myself for being so inconsistent. Phew! It's been almost a month since I last updated.
OK Good luck, with or without update you're the best writer I know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
EkopSparoAyara:

....that what am saying he need to work on his author and reader relationship. if my guy man want to update let him update. they are not beging shit to smell.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by Vecto(m): 12:11am On Aug 07, 2018
Cylovee:

youngzubi?? first time am hearing the name.... please give me a link to his story.
have you read souloh19 book(winner of last month award) and apoullx writer of marvel those writer are also good but... [/quote

To me most of these writers still dey learn for where Larry dey

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by CalciumB3: 1:19am On Aug 07, 2018
So our Larry is back... Shey you and oyinprince plan am together ni? The guy never complete Tarasha 2 since last year... Good luck sha

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by Fazemood(m): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2018
swiz123:

SOUNDS MATURE... Good comment\reply. But calling people Pshycophants is a 'NO NO' wipe that off
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
COMPLETE BOOK NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/black_maria_book_one/20094

16 Likes

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
ONE LAST CHAPTER TO GO AND BOOK ONE WILL BE DONE.
Re: Black Maria by Celsony: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
LarrySun:
Good evening, guys. How have you been? I have been very busy with freelance job. That is what has really been putting food on my table. Please don't blame me too much (covers face). This work (Book One) is 95% done. I will be dropping the updates very soon, for Let The Guns Speak is coming up immediately after. I don't want to keep you guys waiting like this, that is why I took my time to finish this one. This one is Action. Those who have read Kanu: The Journal of a Rogue may relate, but believe me, the actions in Kanu are not even close to Let The Guns Speak.

no hard feelings bro, welcome back from exile.
thanks for the update
Re: Black Maria by rukidanty: 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
LarrySun:
welcome back
Re: Black Maria by rukidanty: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
LarrySun:
welcome back,i had waited so much for your updates

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (166) (Reply)

United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.