Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Black Maria - Literature (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria (891570 Views)

Maria Found Her Lost Treasure / Plz I Need D Link Of Black Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria by anneboy02(m): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oga larrysun abeg help us out of dis suspense I mean update again plssssssssssssssssssssdd[/color][color=#770077]
Re: Black Maria by AKEEMNAS(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thanks, Mr. Larrysun, for the updates, well I have been thinking and I have come to conclusion that before I read the last update from you Amara will or probably should be Peter Black's long lost love, who also thesame person known as Rhoda Gold, let's see how these two friends settle this as Basket never knew her physically when she came visiting peter as he was ill, and

Secondly; its been long you told us anything about Chief. Salami, his life so far, his family and his plans?
Re: Black Maria by virtuedagirl(f): 12:12am On Mar 19, 2016
Larrysun i didnt know u are back,i'm happy to be reading this beautiful story again.Black&Basket no allow woman make una fight o.
Re: Black Maria by ibolomo(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
I saw this literally a mile away. When basket fell ill and was still unconscious when Rhoda left, I just knew the duo would fall in love with the same chick. This might be the 'splitter' of B-square.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by CecyAdrian(f): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
ibolomo:
I saw this literally a mile away. When basket fell ill and was still unconscious when Rhoda left, I just knew the duo would fall in love with the same chick. This might be the 'splitter' of B-square.

Lol @ "B-square"
Re: Black Maria by mofy1(f): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2016
shocked. The power of women sha.obirin lo ba arin ore je. Women av a way of coming in-between two frnd.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
COMPLETE BOOK NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/black_maria_book_one/20094

larrysundynasty@gmail.com

6 Likes

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
sotadegrt:
Can't hide my respect anymore. #doffingmacap# u dnt mean it. Following u lyk shadow. Ama hoping to meeting u in person someday. Just someday.....
cheesy

Thank you so much, sir.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Adasun:
na wao,c hw larry describe Rhoda shocked shocked.

U too gud no be lie grin grin
Thank you, sir.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nickymezor:
Wow, cant wait fr d next update... It's gonna b super interesting.. cool . Grt job Oga Larrysun.
It's nice having you back, ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
AKEEMNAS:
Thanks, Mr. Larrysun,for the update,well I have been thinking and came to conclusion before I read the last update that Amara is or probably should be Peter Black's long lost love - Rhoda Gold,let's see how these 2 friends settle this as Basket never knew her physically when she came visiting peter as he was down with illness, and 2; its been long you told us anything about Chief. Salami,his life xo far,his family and his plans?
Mr Salami's punishment shall come in due time. Black is still too young for vengeance.

Thanks for following, sir.
Re: Black Maria by MuslimPrince(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
I wount be surprised if u are ranked in the future as the best autor in the world, you are a good one at that, keep it up sir.
Re: Black Maria by kolatidoma(m): 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
this is really good...kip it coming boss!
Re: Black Maria by Adasun(m): 12:06am On Mar 21, 2016
choi black behave like me somehowcheesy cheesy

i can make sacrifice somehow bt is usually nt easy especially when the other party is nt co operating.i c black doing thesame thing.gradualy falling in love again with Rhoda.
Re: Black Maria by lumzybo: 7:50am On Mar 21, 2016
Nice update Larry.

IMO, two can play the game. *runs outta thread* grin
Re: Black Maria by meekmiki6: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2016
p-square break up, will soon occur here....eh ehh. nice update larryson
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
COMPLETE BOOK NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/black_maria_book_one/20094

larrysundynasty@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
MuslimPrince:
I wount be surprised if u are ranked in the future as the best autor in the world, you are a good one at that, keep it up sir.
Thank you, sir. smiley
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
Adasun:
choi black behave like me somehowcheesy cheesy

i can make sacrifice somehow bt is usually nt easy especially when the other party is nt co operating.i c black doing thesame thing.gradualy falling in love again with Rhoda.
Love is wicked.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
lumzybo:
Nice update Larry.

IMO, two can play the game. *runs outta thread* grin
When two people play a game, there is always a winner and the vanquished, lest the game ends in stalemate.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
meekmiki6:
p-square break up, will soon occur here....eh ehh.
nice update larryson
Sometimes, parting can be such sweet sorrows.
Re: Black Maria by TheNathan(m): 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
The truth cannot be long hidden,basket will still know everything and he'll fight with black then they'll Separate...........prove me wrong *Larrysun*

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
TheNathan:
The truth cannot be long hidden,basket will still know everything and he'll fight with black then they'll Separate...........prove me wrong *Larrysun*
The proof, sir, hides in the story, not the narrative.
Re: Black Maria by Adasun(m): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
[b]i said it,i damn said it dat larry is describing a personality in me.

Frm da questions black ask especially the "have u slept with him"just what i would have ask. cheesy to be honest,i woun't be partially angry,i would be totally angry at Rhoda to have sex so early

and for saying only three timessad, ooh! Gush dat would piss me off!angry

like i said bfor larry, i can make sacrifice bt if the other partner is nt co-operating just like how Rhoda isn't,they might be a breach.embarassed.

And dat whispering in peter's ear might be the last confusionist.it's would have send a deadly signal to my mind and am sure dat signal was send through black's mind 2.larry u woun't understand what am writing shagrin grin.

Human nature is such dat we like risky dangerous act bt our conscience is they to fight it and dat keep me going.

Larrysun,9ice work.remember i predicted that this gal would cause trouble btw those dudesgrin grin

keep updating,mabe,just mabe i may predict acurately some of da characters behaviour nd choice,especially peter black.his character is equivalent to mine except lack sense of humor and being a thief grin
[/b]
Re: Black Maria by alabig(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
Larry is now doing it berra like fine wine with each update.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
Adasun:
[b]i said it,i damn said it dat larry is describing a personality in me.

Frm da questions black ask especially the "have u slept with him"just what i would have ask. cheesy to be honest,i woun't be partially angry,i would be totally angry at Rhoda to have sex so early

and for saying only three timessad, ooh! Gush dat would piss me off!angry

like i said bfor larry, i can make sacrifice bt if the other partner is nt co-operating just like how Rhoda isn't,they might be a breach.embarassed.

And dat whispering in peter's ear might be the last confusionist.it's would have send a deadly signal to my mind and am sure dat signal was send through black's mind 2.larry u woun't understand what am writing shagrin grin.

Human nature is such dat we like risky dangerous act bt our conscience is they to fight it and dat keep me going.

Larrysun,9ice work.remember i predicted that this gal would cause trouble btw those dudesgrin grin

keep updating,mabe,just mabe i may predict acurately some of da characters behaviour nd choice,especially peter black.his character is equivalent to mine except lack sense of humor and being a thief grin
[/b]
Sir, has any masquerade been chasing you lately in your dreams?

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
alabig:
Larry is now doing it berra like fine wine with each update.
I wouldn't mind the vintage of such wine, sir. wink
Re: Black Maria by Adasun(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2016
LarrySun:
Sir, has any masquerade been chasing you lately in your dreams?
why did u say dat?embarassedwell no
Re: Black Maria by Nmeri17: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
plot twist: Basket will find Peter bedding his girl then the two would break up as we all know. Then Rhoda will abscond with Peter like Ese and Yunusa grin After which Basket--in an attempt to spite his thieving arch rival--will join the police force so he can bring about Peter's Waterloo cheesy Following a raid on Peter's hideout, basket will mistakenly shoot Rhoda fatally, leaving Peter at the mercy of vivacious hatred for the world. He'll then go on a rampage
1) Chief Salami
2) John Balewa

E go kill dem finish + their children then go sidon for maternity ward in case their wives wanno born a descendant so he can terminate them a.k.a catch dem young cheesy It was now in the process of being on the run from his massacre, that Peter's daughter in law went into labour (which is where the story began wink) But Lemmi stop here. I noticed half the writers on nairaland literature section hate nmeri17 because he scatters their stories with his plot twists....TWA!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by DzTzl(f): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
i dunno wt made me go baq to d first post, but this statement said it all >>>>>>>>>>>>"But amidst this national excitement, some of the masses had
set up a fan club in honour of the escapees. They called
themselves TBF—The Black Followers."
Re: Black Maria by Akposb(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Okay, the two posters above me just want us to leap rather than walk.

Well done Mr Larry...ages don't matter as these three teenagers words and expressions are what we could attribute to adults. A secret duel is gradually brewing but I hope it does not escalate into something fatal.
Re: Black Maria by TheNathan(m): 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nmeri17:
plot twist: Basket will find Peter bedding his girl then the two would break up as we all know. Then Rhoda will abscond with Peter like Ese and Yunusa grin After which Basket--in an attempt to spite his thieving arch rival--will join the police force so he can bring about Peter's Waterloo cheesy Following a raid on Peter's hideout, basket will mistakenly shoot Rhoda fatally, leaving Peter at the mercy of vivacious hatred for the world. He'll then go on a rampage
1) Chief Salami
2) John Balewa

E go kill dem finish + their children then go sidon for maternity ward in case their wives wanno born a descendant so he can terminate them a.k.a catch dem young cheesy It was now in the process of being on the run from his massacre, that Peter's daughter in law went into labour (which is where the story began wink) But Lemmi stop here.
yh i think so........*thumbs up*

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (166) (Reply)

United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.