Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Black Maria - Literature (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria (891861 Views)

Maria Found Her Lost Treasure / Plz I Need D Link Of Black Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria by Tholartee(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
wow things are getting odd up
Basket would elope with the girl and he would bring his son up and the girl would born a child who would be black grandson
my thinking about episode one
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
olanshile2016:
reading newspaper headline*

Boy slaughtered his friend cos of girlfriend

Lol grin
Re: Black Maria by misspatsy(f): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2016
Great work LarrySun,more power to ur brain
Re: Black Maria by Roseygold(f): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2016
Bro, uncle, mr, daddy, father, pa larry please the suspense of this story is to much and the delay in post is another suspense please help us to pose everyday sir
Re: Black Maria by okwudiriokoro(m): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bro pls biko try to update nau,d waitin s too much sire
Re: Black Maria by Ubong541(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2016
Larrysun ooooooooooo, pls come and update ooooooooooo....
The suspense is killing me here. Biko
Re: Black Maria by olanshile2016(m): 7:44am On Oct 18, 2016
lovelygurl:

Lol grin
naso now,basket go finish him
Re: Black Maria by ElvisGee94(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
LarrySun.... O e of the prolific writer we hv here in Naiar Land... So good in d art of description dat u can almost see urself in d scene... I doff my hat bro... Really wish all dis our Nollywood guys would patronize writers like Larrysun. BT I guess Originality is too much for them. God bless u bro... More update
Re: Black Maria by Jellymusty(f): 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Larrysun where are thou, pls come feed us with update cos this suspense is killing
Re: Black Maria by pablobellins(m): 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
joor nitori olohun, wa pari kini lekan naa
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2016
My book is finally out. Kindly support me.

Kanu: The Journal of a Rogue

Description:
~~~~~~~~
Kanu is a simple nerd whose major ambition is to graduate from the University of Lagos as a Chemical Engineer. But everything changes when cultists tried to kill him for falling in love.

Now Kanu becomes the nightmare of every member of the notorious cult group named Scarecrow. As he fights through the terrible world of brutality, blades and bullets, Kanu discovers another deadly cult group named Southpaw.

After learning about the legendary rivalry between these brutal cult groups, he must have to kill his way through the multitude of Crows and Paws to get to his mortal enemy: Pain. But nothing is ever as it seems.

(They tried to kill him. Now they are going to pay!)

Have you bought your copy?

It's available for download on the link below:

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/kanu_the_journal_of_a_rogue_/12283

7 Likes

Re: Black Maria by ROYH(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2016
LarrySun:
My book is finally out. Kindly support me.

Kanu: The Journal of a Rogue

Description:
~~~~~~~~
Kanu is a simple nerd whose major ambition is to graduate from the University of Lagos as a Chemical Engineer. But everything changes when cultists tried to kill him for falling in love.

Now Kanu becomes the nightmare of every member of the notorious cult group named Scarecrow. As he fights through the terrible world of brutality, blades and bullets, Kanu discovers another deadly cult group named Southpaw.

After learning about the legendary rivalry between these brutal cult groups, he must have to kill his way through the multitude of Crows and Paws to get to his mortal enemy: Pain. But nothing is ever as it seems.

(They tried to kill him. Now they are going to pay!)

Have you bought your copy?

It's available for download on the link below:

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/kanu_the_journal_of_a_rogue_/12283
Will Surely Buy This One, Not For Anything But For Its *LOVE* Context, Abi Na Only Brutality And Escaping The Context Bi? undecided
Re: Black Maria by yusufibrahim(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2016
Sir Larry I don't think have sent my appreciation for this great piece u are dishing out hot more grace to u boss....... Keep it coming!!!!
Re: Black Maria by yusufibrahim(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2016
Sir Larry I don't think have sent my appreciation for this great piece u are dishing out hot more grace to u boss....... Keep it coming!!!!
#respect
Re: Black Maria by jisenga(f): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
I just bought it. Pls o Larrysun waiting for updates on Black Maria. The suspense is killing.
Re: Black Maria by fikfaknuel(f): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
I use God beg una. Everybody following this story should please buy LarrySun's novels.

Praises here do not foot bills and in as much as writers write for the love, money is a very good encouragement. N200 is not too big for such stories.

Talents as these are rare to find and should be encouraged. We should be proud to have LarrySun as a Nairalander and a Nigerian.
#TeamLarrySun

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Maria by klassic(m): 5:18am On Oct 22, 2016
Larrysun should remember that not only those in Nigeria are interested in his book. So how much will it cost in $ , RAND,etc. Let's market you to the world.
Re: Black Maria by Lutara: 6:55am On Oct 22, 2016
Mr larrysun, how about us these ends of Uganda?

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by Hdanny(m): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2016
starting from the bottom, now am heregringrin

Bro anywhere u'v acquired ds ur knowledge from, i pray it will never get drained

more grease to ur elbowgringrin
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 12:30am On Oct 31, 2016
Hi everyone,

I don't know where to start from. I feel like a lot of you might have given up on me already; it's not your fault if you have. The truth is, I'm already giving up on myself. Please don't blame me, I beg of you; I'm in a period of depression, frustration and hopelessness. Last week Sunday, I was robbed in Oshodi, Lagos State. My phone and a large sum of money were taken from me by hoodlums. I know some of you might have been trying my line for the past week without success, my SIM card is probably resting in the pocket of one street thug or broken under the ash of smoked weed. The robbery has left a deep scar in my heart. I don't know when I would be able to get back on my feet.

I sincerely apologise because this unfortunate situation will grossly affect the Black and Basket story. I think I should quit writing. It has been over nine years since I started writing and I've not had anything real to show for it. I published my first novel and also my latest work on OkadaBooks, neither of them sold more than ten copies. Honestly, I'm facing some serious personal challenges; so many things have been going against me, and it's occurring to me that I've been wasting my time writing and plotting stories.

Well, I guess it's my fate. I need you to pray for me. I seriously, seriously need the strength to move on, my strength is beginning to fail me. I've decided not to retrieve my line, maybe it's time for me to shut myself away from the world. I'm currently tethering on the edge of homelessness; I'm scared, I'm really scared. I'm scared of ending up in the streets like Peter Black himself. Anyway, rather than reaching for a dream that's beyond my grasp, I would rather find a quiet place and lick my wounds. I think I'm losing my mind. My body is willing but my soul is weak...weakened.

Once again, I am sorry for disappointing you. Heaven sees my heart, I didn't start out to end it this way. I hope that someday you would forgive me.

Sun.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Maria by Edipee(m): 12:47am On Oct 31, 2016
LarrySun:
Hi everyone,

I don't know where to start from. I feel like a lot of you might have given up on me already; it's not your fault if you have. The truth is, I'm already giving up on myself. Please don't blame me, I beg of you; I'm in a period of depression, frustration and hopelessness. Last week Sunday, I was robbed in Oshodi, Lagos State. My phone and a large sum of money were taken from me by hoodlums. I know some of you might have been trying my line for the past week without success, my SIM card is probably resting in the pocket of one street thug or broken under the ash of smoked weed. The robbery has left a deep scar in my heart. I don't know when I would be able to get back on my feet.

I sincerely apologise because this unfortunate situation will grossly affect the Black and Basket story. I think I should quit writing. It has been over nine years since I started writing and I've not had anything real to show for it. I published my first novel and also my latest work on OkadaBooks, neither of them sold more than ten copies. Honestly, I'm facing some serious personal challenges; so many things have been going against me, and it's occurring to me that I've been wasting my time writing and plotting stories.

Well, I guess it's my fate. I need you to pray for me. I seriously, seriously need the strength to move on, my strength is beginning to fail me. I've decided not to retrieve my line, maybe it's time for me to shut myself away from the world. I'm currently tethering on the edge of homelessness; I'm scared, I'm really scared. I'm scared of ending up in the streets like Peter Black himself. Anyway, rather than reaching for a dream that's beyond my grasp, I would rather find a quiet place and lick my wounds. I think I'm losing my mind. My body is willing but my soul is weak...weakened.

Once again, I am sorry for disappointing you. Heaven sees my heart, I didn't start out to end it this way. I hope that someday you would forgive me.

Sun.
God forbid, Sir. Please be strong and never give up in the face of challenges. You've really been a source of inspiration to many here. You have great writing skills and a lot of people envy you. If you fail in marketing your books, re-strategize and try again. May God give you strength.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by Daniyomex(m): 12:56am On Oct 31, 2016
The Lord is your strength. Do not be discouraged. The travails and challenges of today is to pave way for tommorrow's testimony. Be strong, do not give up on yourself/your dream. What you're passing through is a phase which will soon be a history. There's light at the end of the tunnel. May the peace of the Lord continually be with you. Remember to #live #laugh and #pray
Re: Black Maria by latbas(m): 6:00am On Oct 31, 2016
every man go through to one of form bad experience along the line. i know its hard for u, but u dont have to give up. when the world push u down, u have to bounce up harder and give the things u enjoy an opportunity again. the lord is ur strength bro. #larrymustriseagain
Re: Black Maria by purityval(m): 6:37am On Oct 31, 2016
LarrySun:
Hi everyone,

Sun.

Bro there is always a point in a mans life that everything seem to be taking the wrong direction. At that time you question God, yourself, your existence, your efforts, and all you stand for. At this same point giving up becomes so close like a bestfriend but DON'T.

There is always a silver lining behind every dark cloud. Don't give up, don't hurt yourself, don't kill yourself esteem yourself, don't shut yourself out, don't give up. I DON'T know how you feel, but one thing I know for sure is the feeling of giving up when I feel life isnt being fair.

Many times I have wanted to give up writing too. Why? Because it seems there is nothing to show for it. But, above the financial gains, I have made good friends through writing.

I can't tell you that there is a reason why everything is happening to you all at the same time, but, I sure will tell you that it's all gon be a story to tell soon.

#stay strong, don't give up, take a quiet moment, bounce back and don't let your back touch the ground. #istandwithyou

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by sotadegrt(m): 7:46am On Oct 31, 2016
DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF GOD AND HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON-JESUS CHRIST? THERE IS A MAN THAT CAN BRING YOU TO THE LIMELIGHT AMIDST ALL ODDS. HIS NAME IS JESUS. LEARN MORE ABOUT HIM THROUGH YOUR BIBLE
HE IS THE ONLY WAY!!!

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by bummybummy(f): 8:21am On Oct 31, 2016
u may be go tru so many hard times nw but b strong, it z jst a mata of time u wil ovacom dem soon. The Lord wil b ur source of strenght in d times of trouble, he wil neva leave u nor forsake u

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by Lleigh(f): 8:24am On Oct 31, 2016
Please don't give up.

Please be strong....God bless
Re: Black Maria by olanshile2016(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2016
God is your strength bro,He will see you through this challenging period
Re: Black Maria by IamLukas(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2016
You are one of the finest writers here on Nairaland and it pains me to see you give up the way Ur post suggests....Please do take your time and ask God for direction,He will always make things better.
U r gifted,dnt allow Ur gift go to waste!
Re: Black Maria by Oloniyan(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
Smiles though not funny sha......Larrysun do you still remember Marioking of Nairaland back then He was once in your shoe but he picked up and surge on even on the most slippery of roads. so get up, brush off that dirt on your buttocks and move on. Nothing good comes easy pal
Re: Black Maria by ibolomo(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
LarrySun:
Hi everyone,

Sun.
Please don't give up, I have been in a similar position as you. You may consider making money from online freelancing. I got out of a bad place with the help of online writing , some on nairaland, some on other freelancing websites such ass freelancer, upwork and truelancer, particularly nairaland and truelancer. I was able to make 20k within the first week and a half, you may contact me for more advice via Isaac4088@gmail.com . God is your strength.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by kaboninc(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
LarrySun:
Hi everyone,

Sun.

Even in pains, in your despite, in very difficult and challenging situations, even when you're just so down, you write wonderfully well Larry.

As far as am concerned, you're the best writer here on Nairaland and I wish I could do something about it. Like showing your works to already established writers.

I'll wish you luck and would support you in anyway I can. Send me a pm if you don't mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (166) (Reply)

United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.