Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Black Maria - Literature (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria (891122 Views)

Maria Found Her Lost Treasure / Plz I Need D Link Of Black Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria by CecyAdrian(f): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Frenzy007:
seriously NL is filled with all kind of yabaleft patients.u my friend shuld go back to where u belong.tongue

It's obvious the good your father did you by 'giving' you a phone is turning to a very bad decision he made. It's no more news that the phone is gradually leading you to psychological imbalance state. You better drop that phone and concentrate on your studies or better still use it to aid your learning, Nairaland is above your comprehension.

NB: Put more effort into learning how to say things as they are, halt your growth into an 'ass licker' it will lead you to no good.
I'm one of Larrysun's biggest fan, but that still doesn't stop me from giving it to him hot when necessary.

Criticism is what grows a writer, if no one talks about a writer's piece of work whether good or bad, then it means he/she is just joking around.

The reason why it seems like some of us are attacking Larrysun is because it really hurts to see an intellectual piece of art getting destroyed or lost due to the writers ego, pride or whatever 'demon' it might be.

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by CecyAdrian(f): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
marvwhite:
mehn! ... People just day join this dissing saga without invite

na two person start am o,now na like 5 clumsy old fools day invoved

p.s .. Thou shall not take this comment personal

Why are thou a coward, throwing punches and running away will earn you more accumulated beating when the time is right.
Re: Black Maria by UgoFly: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Frenzy007:
nice one u can help me to proof read my other posts at least since u are jobless u can even help larrysun too. smiley

Don't justify your inability to write well. Go and study. You ve abandoned your books for nairaland. Carry Larrysun matter for head like gala. Go and justify your father's school fees so he won't seize the phone he bought for you.
Mr. Daddy dash me phone.
Re: Black Maria by Alexisdgreatest(m): 1:35am On Apr 28, 2017
UgoFly:

Don't justify your inability to write well. Go and study. You ve abandoned your books for nairaland. Carry Larrysun matter for head like gala. Go and justify your father's school fees so he won't seize the phone he bought for you.
Mr. Daddy dash me phone.
. All I wanted was to see an update, which I didn't but fortunately for me, I was entertained by u guys dissing each other. You have really made my day, thanks and goodnight

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by marvwhite: 6:17am On Apr 28, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Why are thou a coward, throwing punches and running away will earn you more accumulated beating when the time is right.
(#turning a blind eye)...... grin
Re: Black Maria by chibestjerry(m): 6:40am On Apr 28, 2017
marvwhite:
d'nt worry continue turning a blind eye until you become deaf and dump... nonsense

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by CecyAdrian(f): 7:21am On Apr 28, 2017
marvwhite:

Isn't that what you are good at?? What else is new undecided
Re: Black Maria by marvwhite: 7:55am On Apr 28, 2017
chibestjerry:
d'nt worry continue turning a blind eye until you become deaf and dump... nonsense
grin ignoring you till your sub finish
Re: Black Maria by stephenGee12(m): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2017
UgoFly:

They don't understand what we are trying to say. My brother I have used two accounts and this story is still lingering. At a point I even abandoned it till I saw it on fp recently. Now the author is saying that this one is even introduction. Not that he is very busy o, you ll see him very active on NL and he ll just drop one update after weeks. Once you tag him, he ll rush and reply. Larrysun, we know it's your work and your story but the way you're going about it is killing or has killed the excitement. And from the recent updates it shows that you are running out of ideas. On the other hand, this idiot Frenzyfool that can't even read will not keep his busybody to himself, he is forming diehard fan. Have you ever followed a series that started with lots of intrigues and suspense only for you to watch it get boring and even stop airing. It hurts.

Ugofly see u guys shud just drop this topic and let bygones be bygones. U guys are just derailing the thread further. Whether larry decides to post or not there is nothing u can do about it. If u decide to follow or unfollow there is nothing dat it will remove from him. If he is destined to be a great writer he will be and there is nithing u guys can do. So on behalf of everyone let us all bury the axe. Thank you all.

P.s nobody shud take this personal. God bless you all.
Re: Black Maria by marvwhite: 8:05am On Apr 28, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Isn't that what you are good at?? What else is new undecided
yeap,don't diss strangers grin .... Do you?
Re: Black Maria by UgoFly: 8:07am On Apr 28, 2017
stephenGee12:

Ugofly see u guys shud just drop this topic and let bygones be bygones. U guys are just derailing the thread further. Whether larry decides to post or not there is nothing u can do about it. If u decide to follow or unfollow there is nothing dat it will remove from him. If he is destined to be a great writer he will be and there is nithing u guys can do. So on behalf of everyone let us all bury the axe. Thank you all.

P.s nobody shud take this personal. God bless you all.

I have no problem with it. But every work of art has a critic. Talk to that kid running around the thread insulting his seniors.
Re: Black Maria by stephenGee12(m): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2017
UgoFly:

I have no problem with it. But every work of art has a critic. Talk to that kid running around the thread insulting his seniors.

just ignore him. exchanging cyberword with someone u dont know wud nt help u at all. just turn a blind eye to him and wen he sees dat u dont reply his jabs he wud quit.
lets all join hands to support larry and criticise him cos he needs it wella.
Re: Black Maria by chibestjerry(m): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2017
marvwhite:
grin ignoring you till your sub finish
for your mind abi you think is everybdy dat is using 1week sub like u abi
Re: Black Maria by UgoFly: 8:28am On Apr 28, 2017
stephenGee12:

just ignore him. exchanging cyberword with someone u dont know wud nt help u at all. just turn a blind eye to him and wen he sees dat u dont reply his jabs he wud quit.
lets all join hands to support larry and criticise him cos he needs it wella.

I will do just that. Peace bro.
Re: Black Maria by heftycul: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2017
CecyAdrian:

It's obvious the good your father did you by 'giving' you a phone is turning to a very bad decision he made. It's no more news that the phone is gradually leading you to psychological imbalance state. You better drop that phone and concentrate on your studies or better still use it to aid your learning, Nairaland is above your comprehension.

NB: Put more effort into learning how to say things as they are, halt your growth into an 'ass licker' it will lead you to no good.
I'm one of Larrysun's biggest fan, but that still doesn't stop me from giving it to him hot when necessary.

Criticism is what grows a writer, if no one talks about a writer's piece of work whether good or bad, then it means he/she is just joking around.

The reason why it seems like some of us are attacking Larrysun is because it really hurts to see an intellectual piece of art getting destroyed or lost due to the writers ego, pride or whatever 'demon' it might be.

criticism
yea
a constructive criticism

seriously some people should mind the manner they criticize.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
COMPLETE BOOK NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/black_maria_book_one/20094

larrysundynasty@gmail.com

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Black Maria by marvwhite: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
oh ! Crap i thought that bitch is going to die.

Well Larry had his plans

#keep the good work sir

#FROmYOUrBIGGEStFAN

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by Galacious1: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
"Religion had become a bargaining chip..." Nice line
Re: Black Maria by Danhumprey: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
LarrySun:
I'm sorry. The guy is just doing a good job of pissing me off.
Larrysun, i've followed most of your stories for a while now and I have never seen you lose your calm ever. but what I'm seeing now is stupefying. granted some people here can be extremely annoying, but seriously, do you have to respond to their annoying comments?

they simply want to get your attention and they are going about it in a negative way and you are gratifying them with your attention.

come on! stop falling my hands. ignore such lowlifes and do your thing. no one is paying you, so you owe no one anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by stuff46(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Did anyone compel anyone to continue following the story?. Bia, oga swerve. Distractions
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Can't believe I've been wasting my time trying to correct a bunch of foolsundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by shegs2009(m): 12:14am On Apr 29, 2017
Frenzy he Don do u...dey fight for pesin wey dey sleep, ur head go soon chop bottle
To d persecutors
I feel ya pain it an insult to we d followers of dis story to c mr sun start another story but whether d story lose taste, Dat i don't know cos I have no tongue
I already told mr sun to keep eating amphibians but he pefer tolotolo
frenzy leave dis people, let d critics keep following people leave frenzy shey if Mr sun say make we pay #100 shey... in fact d door is Dat way dose who give a Bleep have been making use of it

note: I only write once in a year so insult a welcome
cos I don't give a bigger Bleep Dan u
Re: Black Maria by Lucasinho(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
LarrySun

Nice one.. More updates plz..
Re: Black Maria by BlissfulJeff(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
weldone mr larry.nice update
Re: Black Maria by Xandrose(m): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Larrysun, where thou at,Boyz are hungry for update o
Re: Black Maria by heftycul: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
eku ise oga Larry
Re: Black Maria by AlamienDagash(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2017
WOW! WOW! WOW!!!
Cant believe it, in 72hrs i've read a story that have been written down since 2013 uptill date.
Truth to be told, this is a paramount tremendious immense story ever!
&
Larrysun btw.. how yhu interact with people shows that yhu are the most humble,polite,prudent writer in NL.

Indeed, you deserve an award. from the buttom of my heart i really like to say yhu are G.O.A.T (Greatest Of All Time)

imma huge fan of yours.

#TeamLSD

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by drstainlex: 3:47pm On May 02, 2017
AlamienDagash:
WOW! WOW! WOW!!!
Cant believe it, in 72hrs i've read a story that have been written down since 2013 uptill date.
Truth to be told, this is a paramount tremendious immense story ever!
&
Larrysun btw.. how yhu interact with people shows that yhu are the most humble,polite,prudent writer in NL.

Indeed, you deserve an award. from the buttom of my heart i really like to say yhu are G.O.A.T (Greatest Of All Time)

imma huge fan of yours.

#TeamLSD

Better pikin
Re: Black Maria by drstainlex: 3:50pm On May 02, 2017
It was as if they were communicating by instinct, like birds, in silence.
Wow
Re: Black Maria by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:42pm On May 02, 2017
pls larry update us o
Re: Black Maria by sammychimex(m): 9:04pm On May 03, 2017
U got me glued to my phone. Nice work Larrysun especially during suspence
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 10:44am On May 04, 2017
Larrysun,you already have our attention. Kindly complete the book and put on okadabooks..We will buy...The traffic on your story is much!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (166) (Reply)

United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.