Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Black Maria - Literature (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria (891098 Views)

Maria Found Her Lost Treasure / Plz I Need D Link Of Black Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria by Galacious1: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
kingphilip:
even the bowl??

Where him put the bowl now
that, u'll av to figure out on ur own. A writer shudnt tell u everything. This aint no children's story book.
Re: Black Maria by bidemz(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Galacious1:
that, u'll av to figure out on ur own. A writer shudnt tell u everything. This aint no children's story book.
chisos!!! grin see finishing......tell him,he thought he was reading the likes of ALI and SIMBI

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by kingphilip(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Galacious1:
so somebory can no longer wonder aloud again

I'll not engage you in what you're looking ahead for.. Don't have that time
Re: Black Maria by kingphilip(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
bidemz:

chisos!!! grin see finishing......tell him,he thought he was reading the likes of ALI and SIMBI
na so una wan take my matter up ni
Re: Black Maria by Babybunny(f): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
LarrySun:
Without phone number?

I removed it cos of some guys here
Re: Black Maria by Honeydawealth(f): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tattooboy:
I say amen to both with emphasis on d latter.
lol..... U too lyk money..
Who wouldn't?? Thanks for the a
'amen'..I wish urself nd myself same too...

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by Patotelli(m): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
HMMMMMM!!!!! Oga larrysun yoi're truly the best, but pls i want to say that this story is supposed to have finished even some other story longer than this does not run for more than a year.. But here is urs spanning to 2years now and counting, haba oga pls try to round up, the suspence, the final saga and all that i salute yo... More ink to ur pen sir and more blood to the hand you use in typing it.. I gbaadi ooo!!!!
#PATOTELLI_HAILS_THEE
Re: Black Maria by GODSMILEFOREVER: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
Babybunny:

I removed it cos of some guys here
I understand. Contact me privately on 09061754872
Re: Black Maria by garex: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
LarrySun:
Can you be kind enough to point out the errors? Thank you, sir.

I’m not your child, Basket thought, I’d rather die than be your child.

I believe that was the mistake he was trying to point out
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2017
nimat158:

Ur story on his timeline.
Didn't find anything like that. Are you sure the name is correct?
Re: Black Maria by Nickymezor(f): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2017
Nice one L.S smiley Tnx fr the update.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
garex:

I’m not your child, Basket thought, I’d rather die than be your child.

I believe that was the mistake he was trying to point out
Thank you, sir.

Error corrected.

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by BlissfulJeff(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
nice update
Re: Black Maria by nimat158(f): 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
LarrySun:
Didn't find anything like that. Are you sure the name is correct?
Will recheck nd get back to u
Re: Black Maria by Fazemood(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2017
afolwalex20:
And again, just because she sleeps around doesn't means she can't love. I've heard of prostitutes who found love.

Karo was bold and expressed her true feelings towards Basket. She didn't hid it. She took the bold step and told Basket her mind. But Basket turned her down.

Scenarios like this, is why most girls generally shy away from making a move on a guy they have been admiring/crushing on. They instead chose to be quiet and probably die in silence, hoping upon hope that the guy will see the signs she's showing and make a move for her.

Your words holds water, and has truth in them. Most ladies suffer silently because of their inability to express their feelings to whom Its been grown for.Its a pity. When a girl expresses her feelings to her desired, its taken as if she doesn't have self-restrain, forgeting that as a human N a more emotional being, It doesn't make her a lesser person than she is. So, ladies when you love someone,pls be expressive okay

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by pablobellins(m): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2017
LarrySun:
Can you be kind enough to point out the errors? Thank you, sir.
That lot of work sir, it will require me scrutinizing it from the day one they both met. but the error in the recent update has miraculously disappeared cheesy
Re: Black Maria by Honorableabiodun: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
09071836305 abeg add me to ur group ooooooooooo and nice story lipsrsealed grin wink sad undecided angry[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Black Maria by AryEmber(f): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
Fazemood:

Your words holds water, and has truth in them. Most ladies suffer silently because of their inability to express their feelings to whom Its been grown for.Its a pity. When a girl expresses her feelings to her desired, its taken as if she doesn't have self-restrain, forgeting that as a human N a more emotional being, It doesn't make her a lesser person than she is. So, ladies when you love someone,pls be expressive okay
I'm little old fashioned so i do not totally agree with you but i believe flashing a guy the green light is okay.If he doesn't ask you out,i believe he isn't interested and as for this pathetic situation of girls?Pleaseee, a lot of us only use this when it suits us.
Re: Black Maria by adedolapo2017: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
good work this is my number,08144013540
Re: Black Maria by skubido(m): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2017
Guy how far na, uno update again
Re: Black Maria by princemozyk(m): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
nice buddy updte now.... cool
Re: Black Maria by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
pls more updates
Re: Black Maria by Fazemood(m): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Larrysun, I sent you an email am yet to get a reply
Re: Black Maria by nellaz(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
GUY HW FAR IF U NOR GO UPDATE AGAIN TELL ME MAK I STOP TO FOLLOW ABEG
Re: Black Maria by Nmeri17: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
This thread had already started in earnest in 2015. I left Nairaland for one year, came back, and the thread is still trudging on, "in earnest". My best bet is that the OP wants his story to span across 2000 years like the holy Bible.

But I'm not surprised. In 2015, the protagonist was an elderly man. Then we transited back in time to his primary school. In 2017, he's graduated into secondary school so imagine how long before he rewrites WAEC twice and has to settle for GCE after the third trial. Resits JAMB thrice and eventually scales through through a mercenary's timely intervention. Sorts his way through a five year course and successfully completes his compulsory carryover year smiley Then goes for NYSC. Meanwhile he's still in his 20s, like 40 years young. But after all of that, guess what? Y'all will still be here, moaning as usual over withheld updates. cheesy

The OP will eventually wither with age--probably become afflicted with Parkinson's or partial stroke embarassed Then his son will takeover. Since the OP's moniker is LarrySun, his boy will prolly sign up as "LarrySon" and promise to fulfill his father's lifelong dream of.... passing the story down to his own heir grin . If you complain about slow updates, the generation 2 Larry will ask you if you paid generation 1 Larry and demand to know what right you have over generation 1 Larry's treasures. And on, and on, and on. But after all of that, guess what? cheesy Y'all be dead and gone sad It's now your offsprings that will solemnly be flipping through these relics like it was the sacred ancient Jewish scrolls embarassed

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by marvwhite: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2017
Nmeri17:
This thread had already started in earnest in 2015. I left Nairaland for one year, came back, and the thread is still trudging on, "in earnest". My best bet is that the OP wants his story to span across 2000 years like the holy Bible.

But I'm not surprised. In 2015, the protagonist was an elderly man. Then we transited back in time to his primary school. In 2017, he's graduated into secondary school so imagine how long before he rewrites WAEC twice and has to settle for GCE after the third trial. Resits JAMB thrice and eventually scales through through a mercenary's timely intervention. Sorts his way through a five year course and successfully completes his compulsory carryover year smiley Then goes for NYSC. Meanwhile he's still in his 20s, like 40 years young. But after all of that, guess what? Y'all will still be here, moaning as usual over reserved updates. cheesy

The OP will eventually wither with age--probably become afflicted with Parkinson's or partial stroke embarassed Then his son will takeover. Since the OP's moniker is LarrySun, his boy will prolly sign up as "LarrySon" and promise to fulfill his father's lifelong dream of.... passing the story down to his own heir grin . If you complain about slow updates, the generation 2 Larry will ask you if you paid generation 1 Larry and demand to know what right you have over generation 1 Larry's treasures. And on, and on, and on. But after all of that, guess what? cheesy Y'all be dead and gone sad It's now your offsprings that will solemnly be flipping through these relics like it was the sacred ancient Jewish scrolls embarassed
now thats was funny (#laughing hysterically).......

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by Missnande(f): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
@Nmeri17 LOL,that's all I could do.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nmeri17:

But I'm not surprised. In 2015, the protagonist was an elderly man. Then we transited back in time to his primary school. In 2017, he's graduated into secondary school so imagine how long before he rewrites WAEC twice and has to settle for GCE after the third trial. Resits JAMB thrice and eventually scales through through a mercenary's timely intervention. Sorts his way through a five year course and successfully completes his compulsory carryover year smiley Then goes for NYSC. Meanwhile he's still in his 20s, like 40 years young. But after all of that, guess what? Y'all will still be here, moaning as usual over reserved updates. cheesy

You tried.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by Holluwaphlexy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
for like 2 years now,tlack haven't strategize how he is going to revenge his mum's death o.........okay o i'll keep waiting for larrybaba to finish this writeup anytime he is fit to finish it......i rest my case
Re: Black Maria by BlissfulJeff(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
updates mr larry
Re: Black Maria by MightyFortress: 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
Woe

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (166) (Reply)

United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.