Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Black Maria - Literature (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria (892041 Views)

Maria Found Her Lost Treasure / Plz I Need D Link Of Black Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria by MightyFortress: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Wow
Re: Black Maria by lumzybo: 6:49am On Sep 22, 2017
Nmeri17:
This thread had already started in earnest in 2015. I left Nairaland for one year, came back, and the thread is still trudging on, "in earnest". My best bet is that the OP wants his story to span across 2000 years like the holy Bible.

But I'm not surprised. In 2015, the protagonist was an elderly man. Then we transited back in time to his primary school. In 2017, he's graduated into secondary school so imagine how long before he rewrites WAEC twice and has to settle for GCE after the third trial. Resits JAMB thrice and eventually scales through through a mercenary's timely intervention. Sorts his way through a five year course and successfully completes his compulsory carryover year smiley Then goes for NYSC. Meanwhile he's still in his 20s, like 40 years young. But after all of that, guess what? Y'all will still be here, moaning as usual over withheld updates. cheesy

The OP will eventually wither with age--probably become afflicted with Parkinson's or partial stroke embarassed Then his son will takeover. Since the OP's moniker is LarrySun, his boy will prolly sign up as "LarrySon" and promise to fulfill his father's lifelong dream of.... passing the story down to his own heir grin . If you complain about slow updates, the generation 2 Larry will ask you if you paid generation 1 Larry and demand to know what right you have over generation 1 Larry's treasures. And on, and on, and on. But after all of that, guess what? cheesy Y'all be dead and gone sad It's now your offsprings that will solemnly be flipping through these relics like it was the sacred ancient Jewish scrolls embarassed

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Black Maria by BlissfulJeff(m): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Black Maria by apholaryn: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nmeri17:
This thread had already started in earnest in 2015. I left Nairaland for one year, came back, and the thread is still trudging on, "in earnest". My best bet is that the OP wants his story to span across 2000 years like the holy Bible.

But I'm not surprised. In 2015, the protagonist was an elderly man. Then we transited back in time to his primary school. In 2017, he's graduated into secondary school so imagine how long before he rewrites WAEC twice and has to settle for GCE after the third trial. Resits JAMB thrice and eventually scales through through a mercenary's timely intervention. Sorts his way through a five year course and successfully completes his compulsory carryover year smiley Then goes for NYSC. Meanwhile he's still in his 20s, like 40 years young. But after all of that, guess what? Y'all will still be here, moaning as usual over withheld updates. cheesy

The OP will eventually wither with age--probably become afflicted with Parkinson's or partial stroke embarassed Then his son will takeover. Since the OP's moniker is LarrySun, his boy will prolly sign up as "LarrySon" and promise to fulfill his father's lifelong dream of.... passing the story down to his own heir grin . If you complain about slow updates, the generation 2 Larry will ask you if you paid generation 1 Larry and demand to know what right you have over generation 1 Larry's treasures. And on, and on, and on. But after all of that, guess what? cheesy Y'all be dead and gone sad It's now your offsprings that will solemnly be flipping through these relics like it was the sacred ancient Jewish scrolls embarassed
lmao...u are crazy!

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2017
COMPLETE BOOK NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/black_maria_book_one/20094

larrysundynasty@gmail.com

11 Likes

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2017
Fazemood:
Larrysun, I sent you an email am yet to get a reply
Replied.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2017
Patotelli:
HMMMMMM!!!!! Oga larrysun yoi're truly the best, but pls i want to say that this story is supposed to have finished even some other story longer than this does not run for more than a year.. But here is urs spanning to 2years now and counting, haba oga pls try to round up, the suspence, the final saga and all that i salute yo... More ink to ur pen sir and more blood to the hand you use in typing it.. I gbaadi ooo!!!!
#PATOTELLI_HAILS_THEE
We're approaching the end of BOOK 1.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2017
Holluwaphlexy:
for like 2 years now,tlack haven't strategize how he is going to revenge his mum's death o.........okay o i'll keep waiting for larrybaba to finish this writeup anytime he is fit to finish it......i rest my case
No, you can't. One thing is certain, the revenge would be served very cold.
Re: Black Maria by ftosino(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2017
omg! i cant stop laughing, so black n basket was scammed. *** Mr Larrysun, thanks for the update, hoping for more.
Re: Black Maria by IamLukas(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2017
...This story is evergreen!

Thanks Larry for the lesson in the last update.
Re: Black Maria by Fazemood(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mr Larrysun, honestly your manner of describing events happening in your story is good. This update man is really funny, I'm glad that the boys were mentally mature to understand the situation, laughed about it and hopefully learned from it.
Big UP bro!

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by holuwapopsh(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Who wrote dis Story i wont lie 2 u. You let tears out of my eye dis story is lie a picture of me thank God my Mum is nt dead but d story I duff my Hat U make me cry God (God bless ur BRAIN) weldon ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by itsandi(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Story still fresh! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Black Maria by holuwapopsh(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
author God bless ur Brain and thaks for making tears out of my eye its wnt happen day to day in our enviroment thumps up bro
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
COMPLETE BOOK NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/black_maria_book_one/20094

larrysundynasty@gmail.com

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Maria by omobs(m): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nice one bro, keep it coming
Re: Black Maria by oluangelkay(f): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sometimes, i wonder the kind of man Blackie is, Very wise
Re: Black Maria by kayemdy: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nice one Larry. More ink to your pen
Re: Black Maria by hpymoment(f): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nice one Larry....wishing you more grace.
Re: Black Maria by ftosino(m): 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
with this amount of wisdom, Black can do better than stealing. \ kudos to you sir.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Black is a genie... Ermmm, i mean "genius"
Re: Black Maria by Celsony: 5:22am On Oct 01, 2017
Vicoch:
Black is a genie... Ermmm, i mean "genius"

Pls where is Amara?
Re: Black Maria by supizino(m): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2017
Mad man blackie always unpredictable larrysun more ink to ur pen "been awhile thou''
Re: Black Maria by Fazemood(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Larrysun, Black isn't black afterall cool
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
ftosino:
omg! i cant stop laughing, so black n basket was scammed.
Mr Larrysun, thanks for the update, hoping for more.
Thank you, sir. More shall come soon.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
IamLukas:
...This story is evergreen!

Thanks Larry for the lesson in the last update.
Thanks for reading.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fazemood:
Mr Larrysun, honestly your manner of describing events happening in your story is good. This update man is really funny, I'm glad that the boys were mentally mature to understand the situation, laughed about it and hopefully learned from it.
Big UP bro!
Thank you so much, sir. Your words of encouragement mean a lot.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
holuwapopsh:
Who wrote dis Story i wont lie 2 u. You let tears out of my eye dis story is lie a picture of me thank God my Mum is nt dead but d story I duff my Hat U make me cry God (God bless ur BRAIN) weldon ehn
Thanks.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
holuwapopsh:
author God bless ur Brain and thaks for making tears out of my eye its wnt happen day to day in our enviroment thumps up bro
LOL! You're thanking me for making you cry?
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
oluangelkay:
Sometimes, i wonder the kind of man Blackie is, Very wise
Very true. And he can be really silly.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
kayemdy:
Nice one Larry. More ink to your pen
Thanks.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
hpymoment:
Nice one Larry....wishing you more grace.
Amen. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (166) (Reply)

United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.