Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Am In Love With Dr.Aify - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am In Love With Dr.Aify (910 Views)

Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) / Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. / Am In Love With Mznelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With Dr.Aify by youngalex(m): 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
smileyAm seriously falling in Love with this lady,her compusure,intelligence,gentility and maturity is quite an exception it won't be bad to add she is dark n plumpy wit a warm smile not forgeting she is from my tribe though not from the same state,what else can I ask for? If not Aify ... grin
Re: Am In Love With Dr.Aify by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Declaring love for an online character?

Don't be a dunce.
Re: Am In Love With Dr.Aify by falconey(m): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
I Will pray for you in the evening service brother.
Re: Am In Love With Dr.Aify by CrazyScientist: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
I have every reason to believe that OP is the Dr. Aify he's talking about undecided

Tosyne2much , see No.2 on the attention seekers thread angry
Re: Am In Love With Dr.Aify by CrazyScientist: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Tandullceblog , hy, what's up cheesy
Re: Am In Love With Dr.Aify by tosyne2much(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
CrazyScientist:
I have every reason to believe that OP is the Dr. Aify he's talking about undecided

Bros what do you suggest we do at this point ?
Re: Am In Love With Dr.Aify by CrazyScientist: 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros what do you suggest we do at this point ?

Compile their monikers and ask seun to change it to ; AttentionSeeker1, AttentionSeeker2, AttentionSeeker3.......AttentionSeeker^n...

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Dr.Aify by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
No wonder ladies here keep feeling fly when fucktards like you make them important with your _stupid threads
Re: Am In Love With Dr.Aify by youngalex(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Am no attention seeker,am damn serious Man...I know what I want and I go for it,though an online character I believe there is a thin line b/w vision and reality
Re: Am In Love With Dr.Aify by tosyne2much(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Compile their monikers and ask seun to change it to ; AttentionSeeker1, AttentionSeeker2, AttentionSeeker3.......AttentionSeeker^n...
Lwkmd ooooowkay cheesy
Re: Am In Love With Dr.Aify by DrAify(f): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Do you think I have time for this rubbish
CrazyScientist:

Re: Am In Love With Dr.Aify by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Tandullceblog , hy, what's up cheesy

Fine?
Re: Am In Love With Dr.Aify by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
DrAify:
Do you think I have time for this rubbish

HEY MSS!
Re: Am In Love With Dr.Aify by realdee44(f): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
youngalex:
smileyAm seriously falling in Love with this lady,her compusure,intelligence,gentility and maturity is quite an exception it won't be bad to add she is dark n plumpy wit a warm smile not forgeting she is from my tribe though not from the same state,what else can I ask for? If not Aify ... grin
she is really pretty if she is the one in her dp. I wish u goodluck and plz also wish me goodluck because am in love with Seun grin. Hope there is nothing wrong in one expressing his/her true feelings.
Re: Am In Love With Dr.Aify by youngalex(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
realdee44:
she is really pretty if she is the one in her dp. I wish u goodluck and plz also wish me goodluck because am in love with Seun grin. Hope there is nothing wrong in one expressing his/her true feelings.
I wish you luck

(1) (Reply)

Am Back Romancelanders √samflexxy√ / Givers Never Lack (laulau Pub) 18+ / Lesbians In Da House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.