Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon (23191 Views)

Pictures Of People Who Don't Seem To Understand How Cloth Works. / Beardgang: When Your Barber Has Phd In Barbing / Men Can You Allow Your Wife To Enter This Kind Of Beauty Saloon ( Pic ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by Lyrically(m): 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Some go enter barber shop hail d barber lyk "baba ooo!" u too much see as u dey fresh u con fine join abeg gimme small cream mk i use am rub hair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by Lyrically(m): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Some go enter barber shop hail d barber lyk "baba ooo!" u too much see as u dey fresh u con fine join abeg gimme small cream mk i see sumtin rub hair

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by ayowonder(m): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
those wu come around to play ps2
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by ayowonder(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
those who come around to play ps2

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by Timijo(m): 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
@op, I seek for your permission to correct the word ''barbing saloon". Use barbershop or beauty salon next time.
The word "saloon" is a car.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by Rapmoney(m): 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
alberto2k:
First i'd like to ask for forgiveness for posting this here, I didn't have an idea of the right section place this thread embarassed

Oya na Calm your nerves and grab a bottle of Orijin as the list rolls on! cheesy

1. The Selfie takers: these category of guys comes around when the barber is less busy and not using his mirror, pulls out their phone and start taking selfies, they might be accompanied by friends and might even start taking group selfies, chai! The bad thing be say u go Think say them be customers at first o angry

2. The phone chargers crew: seriously, ehn... Even with the "phone charged at owners risk"... They'll storm the barbers shop with expensive smartphones ranging from 20k and you'll begin to wonder if they can't afford common 2k power bank undecided

3. The newspaper/TV watchers crew: these set of guys, mainly elderly men comes around everyday, they even take attendance than the barbers, they comes to check the newspapers, watch Tv and argue about APC and PDP, chai! When they come around I dey excuse myself if am less busy grin examples: temitemi, buygala, enegod

4. The football freaks: these set of guys storm the barbers shop and starts arguing like they're being paid to do it, sometimes even gets into a fight over a heated argument... After matches they storm the barbers shop and starts ranting and yelling about their club's victory or defeat.. Me sef dey join mouth o, Up Man u! cheesy

5. The good customers: this is my favorite category, they come, you give them a nice hair cut and they pay and leave e.g Lalasticlala, ronald4lif... God bless these category, una dey make our economy green cheesy

6. The mirror check crew: this category of guys can be very annoying ehn, they'll just enter your saloon, check their face in the mirror, use your powder, after-shave and just leave sad... Hian! Bastardo! Mtscheew!

7. The family man with kids the family man that comes around with their kids, (cry cry babies) chai! They are so difficult to contain sef... Parents will be yelling at their kids, the children will be crying and the barber is sweating his ass out just to give them a nice cut sad

8. The show off guy: This ones will just arrive the saloon with a ride, and his bae, e.g naijaboiy with mariaeole, all forming posh and having a romantic convo, the worst part be say the guy no go keep head cuz his attention is divided embarassed mtscheeew! I go vex cut you molo one day! sad

9. The "I dey look for Alberto" crew: different persons coming to look for one popular guy, hian! Like say The saloon na him house?... Mtscheew! undecided

10. The gadget thieves: imagine u go keep your phone and before u say make u bend pick something, your phone don disappear... That's how they stole my BB curve6 fa...and other customers phone, I just dey pray to catch one person one day!

11. The credit and awoof crew these are the broke nuggas that looks like rich customers but after you finish giving them a great haircut, they'll bring out N200 to pay for it, begging you that they'll balance up later.. undecided dude seriously, but you sent Nneka234 and dimples192 N1,500 airtime... Ah! Stinggy human being sad

12. The self conscious customers this is a category where you'll find the complainers, guys with head like turtle ninja wants to have an afro cut or punk undecided and even after making look good, they'll still complain and be like "bros see here, the carving no sharp... Ehen?u wan make e Sharp ba? Make dem tear ur skin with clipper ba lol! Example: abeg u know of any nairalander with turtle ninja head? grin king___m lipsrsealed

Okay Guys, Which of the categories do u fall into? cheesy

Written by Alberto
Barbing is a noble profession
But address me as a Hair stylist grin

Cc: Naijaboiy
Tallesty
Tosyne2Much
Emusmith
Iceberylin
Fabdedon
Rapmoney
Blackett
I dash u 1 like for the thread. U try wella. Lol at the phone charger crewgrin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by alberto2k(m): 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rapmoney:
I dash u 1 like for the thread. U try wella. Lol at the phone charger crewgrin
lol! cheesy

I guess that's the category u belong to
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by Achillesgene(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
alberto2k:
First i'd like to ask for forgiveness for posting this here, I didn't have an idea of the right section place this thread embarassed

Oya na Calm your nerves and grab a bottle of Orijin as the list rolls on! cheesy

1. The Selfie takers: these category of guys comes around when the barber is less busy and not using his mirror, pulls out their phone and start taking selfies, they might be accompanied by friends and might even start taking group selfies, chai! The bad thing be say u go Think say them be customers at first o angry

2. The phone chargers crew: seriously, ehn... Even with the "phone charged at owners risk"... They'll storm the barbers shop with expensive smartphones ranging from 20k and you'll begin to wonder if they can't afford common 2k power bank undecided

3. The newspaper/TV watchers crew: these set of guys, mainly elderly men comes around everyday, they even take attendance than the barbers, they comes to check the newspapers, watch Tv and argue about APC and PDP, chai! When they come around I dey excuse myself if am less busy grin examples: temitemi, buygala, enegod

4. The football freaks: these set of guys storm the barbers shop and starts arguing like they're being paid to do it, sometimes even gets into a fight over a heated argument... After matches they storm the barbers shop and starts ranting and yelling about their club's victory or defeat.. Me sef dey join mouth o, Up Man u! cheesy

5. The good customers: this is my favorite category, they come, you give them a nice hair cut and they pay and leave e.g Lalasticlala, ronald4lif... God bless these category, una dey make our economy green cheesy

6. The mirror check crew: this category of guys can be very annoying ehn, they'll just enter your saloon, check their face in the mirror, use your powder, after-shave and just leave sad... Hian! Bastardo! Mtscheew!

7. The family man with kids the family man that comes around with their kids, (cry cry babies) chai! They are so difficult to contain sef... Parents will be yelling at their kids, the children will be crying and the barber is sweating his ass out just to give them a nice cut sad

8. The show off guy: This ones will just arrive the saloon with a ride, and his bae, e.g naijaboiy with mariaeole, all forming posh and having a romantic convo, the worst part be say the guy no go keep head cuz his attention is divided embarassed mtscheeew! I go vex cut you molo one day! sad

9. The "I dey look for Alberto" crew: different persons coming to look for one popular guy, hian! Like say The saloon na him house?... Mtscheew! undecided

10. The gadget thieves: imagine u go keep your phone and before u say make u bend pick something, your phone don disappear... That's how they stole my BB curve6 fa...and other customers phone, I just dey pray to catch one person one day!

11. The credit and awoof crew these are the broke nuggas that looks like rich customers but after you finish giving them a great haircut, they'll bring out N200 to pay for it, begging you that they'll balance up later.. undecided dude seriously, but you sent Nneka234 and dimples192 N1,500 airtime... Ah! Stinggy human being sad

12. The self conscious customers this is a category where you'll find the complainers, guys with head like turtle ninja wants to have an afro cut or punk undecided and even after making look good, they'll still complain and be like "bros see here, the carving no sharp... Ehen?u wan make e Sharp ba? Make dem tear ur skin with clipper ba lol! Example: abeg u know of any nairalander with turtle ninja head? grin king___m lipsrsealed

Written by Alberto

Tallesty
Tosyne2Much
Emusmith
Iceberylin
Fabdedon
Rapmoney
Blackett
Good one OP, but next time, Barbing ''Salon'' not saloon. Saloon is a Bar
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by nanzozo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided TOTO DEY HUNGRY ME! HELP!!!

Ever since i caught my girlfriend cheating, i decided to stay away from her. I am not in mood for any relationship for now but i want a constant source of sex. It's been almost 8 days i last had sex and it's really affecting me. I do have pains in my scrotum if i don't have sex every 3 days. I'm currently sex starved at the moment and it's killing me silently. I need ladies on here to please bail me out. Please PM me so we can share contacts and get to meet up. Remember i want sex only, not relationships. Thanks sad
Guy,what u need is a cold water to put ur scrotum inside,useless comment!
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by tosyne2much(m): 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
Achillesgene:
Good one OP, but next time, Barbing ''Salon'' not saloon. Saloon is a Bar
I like this... God bless you bro
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by Fussbot: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
Op ur thread is so dry and wack

Guys check out my own thread I opened months ago

Mods na wa for u o

www.nairaland.com/2028567/types-people-u-meet-barbing
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by ebukaOtika(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
teemanbastos:
sumtyms i go to a barber shop to enjoy A.C grin grin grin cos wia i dy live,na handfan we dy use.. Xo na privilege grin grin

No i just go to a good capable bank like First and Access Banks wey get correct A.c wey fit blow your sorrows away ,.,,, with good water Dispenser ,,,, 5cups na just my starting point ,,,, den i dey also like to dey use there Comfort rooms as well cos person fit stay there sleep forget himself ,,.,,. cool
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by alberto2k(m): 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Im woooowed by this write-up

OP, you forget those that walk into the barber's shop making other people look like they are jobless. They are like, are many people were here before me ? I dont think i can wait.. Off they go cheesy

Baba abeg no vex, I no knw say u don create a similar thread like this before... I just notice am now...

Baba forgive me... My apologies sad
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by sambaba32yaho: 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
I really enjoy dis post, I was just laughing all true wan I was reading. Cos am a barber too, base in South African!!
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by holatin(m): 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
alberto2k:

Bro na barber I be na cheesy
really
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by tosyne2much(m): 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
alberto2k:

Baba abeg no vex, I no knw say u don create a similar thread like this before... I just notice am now...

Baba forgive me... My apologies sad
It's nothing bro cool You be my sure parley

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by DPChuks(m): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kpuom ishi akpuru John.....nwanne ishi gi adi ka nke John cheesy grin wink
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by alberto2k(m): 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
holatin:
really

Sure cool
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by ebukaOtika(m): 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
sambaba32yaho:
I really enjoy dis post, I was just laughing all true wan I was reading. Cos am a barber too, base in South African!!

South Wha ,,.,,,,.,,.,,,,...,,.,,.?
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by alberto2k(m): 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
It's nothing bro cool You be my sure parley

Gracias boss smiley
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by dober(m): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hehe..
➕ the playstation crew.
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by holatin(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
alberto2k:

Sure cool
dats nice
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by ebukaOtika(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
sambaba32yaho:

South Wha ,.,,.?

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by Mishydoo(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
[size=17pt]Bros,Abeg na how much to barber ponk?! grin[/size]
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by Fussbot: 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
ebukaOtika:

South Wha ,.,,.?
African!..lwkm
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin true sha.
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
*raises hand up. Am guilty of 6 and 12. my head is not like turtle ninja but I do complain to the barber probably because he's my pal.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=ZACHIE post=31433250]Barbing Salon
Gutter English.
It does not exist in any known English lexixon.

lexixon Shebi no wahala
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by Stevano007(m): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
demmy0325:
.13.. D op type... Dah wl sit down n wait anoda 10turns afta hs turn jst to notice d type of pple in a barbin salon... Or he doesnt av work...

14.. Dose types dah wl come into d barbin salon jst 2 comb der tattered hair.. Only God knws if dey'v washd it in years.. Nd dey wl stl Use dt comb on me o.. Imagine undecided.
Even After the OP said He was a Barber? undecided
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by demmy0325(m): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Stevano007:
Even After the OP said He was a Barber?
undecided
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by Stevano007(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lyrically:
Some go enter barber shop hail d barber lyk "baba ooo!" u too much see as u dey fresh u con fine join abeg gimme small cream mk i use am rub hairstyle
Mah Nigga.. U must be a Barber
Re: Types Of People You'll Find In A Barbing Saloon by highbeeola(m): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
alberto2k:

Written by Alberto
Bros how much u dey barb were ya shop dey
Tallesty
Tosyne2Much
Emusmith
Iceberylin
Fabdedon
Rapmoney
Blackett

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Japanese Girls Rent Their Thighs As Advertising Space / Ini Edo's New Hairdo - Hot Or Not? / 5 Tie Colours That Can Enhance A Man’s Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.