Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

To Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Seun (1122 Views)

An Open Letter To Seun Osewa: Nairaland Needs Improvement / A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... / An Open Letter To Seun Osewa!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

To Seun by realdee44(f): 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dearest Seun, I joined Nairaland since 2012 I deactivated my other account for some reasons but couldn't re-activate cuz I don't no the steps to take or its not possible to re-activate.

Now, to my point. Since 2012 I joined nairalnad, your display picture has remain the same so I humbly request that u upload a current pix cuz am tired of seeing that old pix. Thnks.

I no you may close this thread if u see it but b4 u close it plz kindly upload your current pix.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Seun by Mayor21(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
U jointed?
Re: To Seun by datguru: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hmm
Re: To Seun by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
U jointed nairaland since 2012
Interesting grin
Re: To Seun by TrishaP(f): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Two strikes
Re: To Seun by idu1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Because he have money...... undecided

Jointed ko joinder ni
Re: To Seun by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
I don't know why many girls are opening threads to get s eun's attention, someone who oozes no iota of sex appeal undecided could it be his money? Perhaps.
Re: To Seun by Vivly(f): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
firstEVA:
I don't know why many girls are opening threads to get s eun's attention, someone who oozes no iota of sex appeal undecided could it be his money? Perhaps.
I wonder o. He doesn't even look like he can even spend money on a girl sef, hard to please and judgmental.. I fear.

1 Like

Re: To Seun by Girltee1(f): 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
firstEVA:
The poor girl might just innocently want to see his recent picture. Why jump to conclusions?undecided
Re: To Seun by chidekings(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Vivly:
I wonder o. He doesn't even look like he can even spend money on a girl sef, hard to please and judgmental.. I fear.

see as u finish seun
Re: To Seun by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
chidekings:

see as u finish seun
it's true naw
Re: To Seun by goodmorning40: 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
firstEVA:
eeeee!
But his face says differently, his lips are so inviting, and his eyes magnetic. Or are my eyes deceiving me
Re: To Seun by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
goodmorning40:
eeeee!
But his face says differently, his lips are so inviting, and his eyes magnetic. Or are my eyes deceiving me
are you male or female?

1 Like

Re: To Seun by ignis: 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Attention seekers everywhere. ....
Must you create a thread for this? Just because you jointed nairaland since 2012. ...
Re: To Seun by realdee44(f): 1:55am On Mar 09, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
U jointed nairaland since 2012
Interesting grin
grin wicked u. I mean joined that was a mistake.
Re: To Seun by realdee44(f): 2:06am On Mar 09, 2015
idu1:
Because he have money...... undecided

Jointed ko joinder ni
joined I mean. A lady with a stable job & good job security who earn as little as 140k to 160k monthly & has no family responsibility as everyone in her family is comfortable has bo biz going after a man's money.

1 Like

Re: To Seun by Seun(m): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2015
When you deactivated, you got a warning saying that reactivation is not possible. Hope you haven't forgotten that?

(1)

Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Releases Her Second Semester Result / First China Made Plane , Nigerians Patriots What Can We Produce? / Pls Who Is More In Danger In This Picture??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.