Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,711 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) (82748 Views)

When An Ibadan Girl Visits Shoprite For The First Time / See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) / Hilarious: What Happens When A Calabar Girl Visits And Your Dog Barks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by hamaworld(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
R
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by banismlookin: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
O boy ds dog don pass his bandere
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by somcherry(f): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lol
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by Fash20: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided undecided TOTO DEY HUNGRY ME! HELP!!!

Ever since i caught my girlfriend cheating, i decided to stay away from her. I am not in mood for any relationship for now but i want a constant source of sex. It's been almost 8 days i last had sex and it's really affecting me. I do have pains in my scrotum if i don't have sex every 3 days. I'm currently sex starved at the moment and it's killing me silently. I need ladies on here to please bail me out. Please PM me so we can share contacts and get to meet up. Remember i want sex only, not relationships. Thanks sad
who stole your brain

1 Like

Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by DrPrickson: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hahahah. I knw the girl. My facebook friend
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by buskie13(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
make pim and u got find ur self inside hot pepper soup
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by Chaplain383(m): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Be careful or else...
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by Mayor21(m): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
breadandbutter:

Ever since i caught my girlfriend cheating, i decided to stay away from her. I am not in mood for any relationship for now but i want a constant source of sex. It's been almost 8 days i last had sex and it's really affecting me. I do have pains in my scrotum if i don't have sex every 3 days. I'm currently sex starved at the moment and it's killing me silently. I need ladies on here to please bail me out. Please PM me so we can share contacts and get to meet up. Remember i want sex only, not relationships. Thanks sad
ashawo qtrs no dey ur area ni?
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
Its GEJ's fault......
decatalyst:
A friend sent this to me...

I guess its only Whisky, Jando and other local dogs she fit do this to oooo... cheesy
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by Akposkool(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Op if na your dog be that e mean say you no da try. Wich kain lean bingo be that? My calabar friends go reject am
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by tafabaloo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
breadandbutter:

M brother in the Lord, I beseech and humbly counsel that you go for sexual deliverance. Appears devil has already built a shopping complex in ur heart

1 Like

Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by ITbomb(m): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
The girl be like, "If you try am again, u go turn pepper soup"

1 Like

Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
Too many useless topics making frontpage these days! SMH!!
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by optimald(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
I WILL SEND U TO ATINBO PALM WIN JOINT!
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by seedorfg(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
calabar and dog they are inseparable

1 Like

Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by dave2meek(m): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Comment
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by Coldfeet(f): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Cute dog.
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by turepadams: 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Blanc8:
See space bookers above me abegg... Una strong ohh..
but now as una do book space, wetin una one do with am...?

As for me..

Am

Going

to

build

a

unit

blocks

of

shop

at

the

gate

first

then

fence

it

round

then

go

to

property

section

and ask

one

of

those

architect

to draw

me

a

bedroom

duplex

with

pent house

and

a

2bedroom BQ...

that

kind

thing...

ehn....back to topic... wetin I one comment self..

yes

i

remember...

this topic is not front page worthy... my opinion

...pheeew!!!
looooooo
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by agedmanng: 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
Blanc8:

As for me..

Am

Going

to

build

a

unit

blocks

of

shop

at

the

gate

first

then

fence

it

round

then

go

to

property

section

and ask

one

of

those

architect

to draw

me

a

bedroom

duplex

with

pent house

and

a

2bedroom BQ...

that

kind

thing...

yes

i

remember...

...pheeew!!!
This is the largest land owner on nairaland. In fact you have got a refinery inclusive. Enjoy your ban while it lasts.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by Dolemite(f): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Animal abuse? undecided not funny. cry
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by Lexusgs430: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
But why the poor dog 3rd leg dey stand, out of excitement or fear ?
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by suruwilliams(m): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Blanc8:
but now as una do book space, wetin una one do with am...? Bad guy

As for me..

Am

Going

to

build

a

unit

blocks

of

shop

at

the

gate

first

then

fence

it

round

then

go

to

property

section

and ask

one

of

those

architect

to draw

me

a

bedroom

duplex

with

pent house

and

a

2bedroom BQ...

that

kind

thing...

yes

i

remember...

...pheeew!!!
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by suruwilliams(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
Fash20:
who stole your brain
he forget am for bathroom as he go bath
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by IGBOSON1: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
M4gunners:
Oboy dis girl get mind oh.

Nonsense! She's just a fat bully maltreating a puppy!!

Let her try that with a fully grown Doberman!

1 Like

Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by iykofias(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
No nonsense gal, i pity d poor eku-ke
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by Blanc8(m): 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
agedmanng:

This is the largest land owner on nairaland. In fact you have got a refinery inclusive. Enjoy your ban while it lasts.
. If I hear say they ban me... base on say wetin... any which ways. land still dey here.. 60 by 120...

if

you

need

I

fit

still

selll

for

you

...you

need

make

I bring

the

Papers

for

yiu

Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by IGBOSON1: 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
I don't even know why some fools are laughing at this obvious abuse of a defenceless puupy!

1 Like

Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by daxon001(m): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Blanc8:

As for me..

Am

Going

to

build

a

unit

blocks

of

shop

at

the

gate

first

then

fence

it

round

then

go

to

property

section

and ask

one

of

those

architect

to draw

me

a

bedroom

duplex

with

pent house

and

a

2bedroom BQ...

that

kind

thing...

yes

i

remember...

...pheeew!!!
in Chris Oyakilome's voice:receive sense!receive sense!!receive sense!!!
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by adenine02: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
breadandbutter:

This girl na ma neighbour
Vry sweet
She will call u

Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by Nickymezor(f): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
gungab:
dog abuse!
lolz, no be small dog abuse ooo..Shez a dog molester as well cheesy
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Katier00:
I will cook you now o
what do u mean by dat at katier
Re: See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
See mother dog, I'm sure she must av chop all d dogs for her street grin dog killer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think / Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.