Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Some Citation That Is Taught In Every Play Class/ Nursery Schools In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Citation That Is Taught In Every Play Class/ Nursery Schools In Nigeria (632 Views)

What Is The Worst Wrong Thing You Have Ever Been Taught In School (see Mine) / Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) / Funny Ways Kids Are Taught In Schools(share Your Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Citation That Is Taught In Every Play Class/ Nursery Schools In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bring nursery school child from different part of the country, they will be familiar with these poems and citations.

1. State and Capital

2. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

3. H. I. P. for the Hip.............

4. Two Black Bird Sitting on the wall

5. The English Alphabets A2Z

6. A is for Apple........... ( I don't know why A is always for Apple )

I can't remember all the poem these children are disturbing me with daily.
Re: Some Citation That Is Taught In Every Play Class/ Nursery Schools In Nigeria by seankay(m): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Old roger is dead and gone to his grave
Uhm ah, gone to his grave
They planted a mango tree over his head
Uhm ah, ova his head
The mangoes grew ripe and ready to drop
Uhm ah, ready to drop
There came a whirlwind and blew em all off
Uhm ah, blew em off
There came an olf woman to pick them all up
Uhm ah, pick them all up
Old roger got up and gave her a knock
Uhm ah, gave her a knock.......

I miss dose days
Re: Some Citation That Is Taught In Every Play Class/ Nursery Schools In Nigeria by ShakurM(m): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
seankay:
Old roger is dead and gone to his grave
Uhm ah, gone to his grave
They planted a mango tree over his head
Uhm ah, ova his head
The mangoes grew ripe and ready to drop
Uhm ah, ready to drop
There came a whirlwind and blew em all off
Uhm ah, blew em off
There came an olf woman to pick them all up
Uhm ah, pick them all up
Old roger got up and gave her a knock
Uhm ah, gave her a knock.......

I miss dose days
Bros, I hail u o cheesy
Re: Some Citation That Is Taught In Every Play Class/ Nursery Schools In Nigeria by ShakurM(m): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Father Abraham has many sons, many sons.....
Re: Some Citation That Is Taught In Every Play Class/ Nursery Schools In Nigeria by seankay(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
ShakurM:
Bros, I hail u o cheesy
hehe grin
Re: Some Citation That Is Taught In Every Play Class/ Nursery Schools In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know How To Tell Him / Job Opportunity!!! Google Play No.1 Jamb/post Jamb Cbt App. (see photos 4 link) / Please Who Has Applied For The David Oyedepo Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.