Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps (7939 Views)

Five Natural Ways To Get Pure White Teeth. / 5 Must Have Natural Hair Tools For Beginners / Do You Want To Know How To Have Natural Red Lips? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by LovethIfy(f): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
op after applying the mixture with cotton wool
how long do one leave it on before washing.
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
stellytwinkle:
This are what you'll need:
1.Salt
2.Baking Soda
3.Orange

Procedure:

1.Mix the baking Soda and salt into an empty bowl
2.Squeeze out the juice from the orange and mix it with the salt and baking powder. This is going to bring out a foamy substance, Mix all round gently as this forms.
3. Allow to settle and then apply to your teeth with cotton wool.

Swap orange for lemon and lime and it works better .. Because lemon gas high acidic content n works well with baking soada.
Do not do it too often as it weaken the enamel .. N one can get sensitive teeth if done too much..
You can add activated charcoal aswelll whitens teeth

Same recepie ... Rub on elbow , knees n knuckles scrub rinse win cold water .. N it lightens those areas without bleaching it . wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by stellytwinkle(f): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
LovethIfy:
op after applying the mixture with cotton wool
how long do one leave it on before washing.
That was why i said you do it after dinner, thereby taking it till the next morning. Then you brush it off the next morning.
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by stellytwinkle(f): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
ubiquitousade:

spare her a bit, she joined NL today about 1 hr ago kiss

@ OP pichure of your white teeth or ... grin shocked
see monitoring spirit ooh! I bind u from my online life in nairaland's name.
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by ubiquitousade(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
stellytwinkle:
see monitoring spirit ooh! I bind u from my online life in nairaland's name.

monitoring? matter wey we don forget since. no dey follow me about. abi na who be monitor here sef
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by stellytwinkle(f): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2015
ubiquitousade:

monitoring? matter wey we don forget since. no dey follow me about. abi na who be monitor here sef
na u be monitor and V.D.U(Visual display unit)
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by stellytwinkle(f): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2017
ubiquitousade:

spare her a bit, she joined NL today about 1 hr ago kiss

@ OP pichure of your white teeth or ... grin shocked
u donbelieve it shey?
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by stellytwinkle(f): 8:21am On Oct 20, 2017
stellytwinkle:
na u be monitor and V.D.U(Visual display unit)
olodo!!!. Monitor and V.D.U are the same thing!
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by ubiquitousade(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
stellytwinkle:
olodo!!!. Monitor and V.D.U are the same thing!
oh! seems you just woke up from hibernation ...

and you woke up with the dream of being a moderator ... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

how/where have you been
Re: How To Have Natural White Teeth In 3 Minutes And 3 Steps by ubiquitousade(m): 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
stellytwinkle:
u donbelieve it shey?

seeing is believing ... care to show?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newly Elected Pageant Executives Inaugurated, Call For Active Electoral Particip / Buy The Latest Bead Necklaces For Brides / Ten Tribal Hairstyles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.